Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Shinobazu and Alignment/Demeanor  (Read 4171 times)

LeafToad

Re: Shinobazu and Alignment/Demeanor
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2007, 10:57:10 PM »

I didn't know that you turned chaotic evil after slaying him. No one has ever sent him after me. :(

Anyway, I don't understand how it automatically makes you chaotic evil. You aren't essentially slaying a poor assassin(not that he is poor in any way, he slays both good and bad people), but you are trying to defend yourself from getting slain, so it shouldn't affect alignment.

On the other hand, if you are fighting him when you get the event, I think it could be a sort of random thing with the alignment, as he could have slain someone good or bad in the past.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 10:57:39 PM by LeafToad »

LightKnight

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2007, 11:26:47 PM »

Hitman=Badguy, killing assassins is in the grey area, maybe there should be an option to either turn him into the police(raises good alignment and lawfulness), or, destroy him (raises evil alignment and chaoticness)

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2007, 02:09:54 AM »

Sigh... It seems as if nobody is understanding my perspective. Oh well. Whatever. Just wish some people would wake up instead of thinking about one thing.

i get what you mean...
you mean that since he is "evil"and taking innocent lives you would be doing a GOOD deed by slaying him.
that saves several lives later on making it good instead of evil/chaotic

shyguy

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2007, 02:16:17 AM »

yeah but what you people aren't getting, is that maybe shinobazu attacks evil people too, so by killing him, you are sparing lives but evil lives who will cause pain and suffering later on. The way i see it there are only 2 logical possibilities for the change in allignment/demeanor

1) Chaotic neutral
2) Chaotic evil

there is no way that you can be good when you kill a person whom you think is evil.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2007, 02:18:56 AM »

yeah but what you people aren't getting, is that maybe shinobazu attacks evil people too, so by killing him, you are sparing lives but evil lives who will cause pain and suffering later on. The way i see it there are only 2 logical possibilities for the change in allignment/demeanor

1) Chaotic neutral
2) Chaotic evil

there is no way that you can be good when you kill a person whom you think is evil.

no way to be good whn you kill evil people?

isnt that the point?
killing the EVIL person means youre HELPING the innocent...

helping innocent = good deeds = good demeanor

shyguy

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2007, 02:23:32 AM »

but how do you know if he only kills good people, what if he kills evil too? ur talking a chance which is gambling and gambling is supposedly evil, hence not good, lol

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2007, 02:27:27 AM »

1) Chaotic neutral
2) Chaotic evil

However, an evil person may be simply training, minding their own business, when all of a sudden somebody charges at them because they were given a payment. The people he kills are people who are defenseless against him, and *HE* ambushes them. You can be given the option to kill him, and when he is defeated, you get an option to kill him honourably, like a samurai for example, or ruthlessly, like an assassin like he was.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

shyguy

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2007, 02:28:32 AM »

aright

1) Chaotic neutral
2) Chaotic evil

However, an evil person may be simply training, minding their own business, when all of a sudden somebody charges at them because they were given a payment. The people he kills are people who are defenseless against him, and *HE* ambushes them. You can be given the option to kill him, and when he is defeated, you get an option to kill him honourably, like a samurai for example, or ruthlessly, like an assassin like he was.

aright, i will go with that if we get the option of how to kill him, other than that, i still stick by my idea

Darkwind

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2007, 06:16:28 PM »

A sad state of affairs we have here.  Everyone is saying killing the assassin, who would be considered evil because he kills for payment (Hitman), would make you evil because he didn't do anything to you.  What about killing another player who is evil, it make you more good and if they are unlawful it makes you lawful.  So If killing evil players is a good thing then why not an evil ninja assassin?

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2007, 06:25:48 PM »

I argured with Nejibooger abot this for several moons. He is just being evily twisted as usual - he will not change it...
 :cry:
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

shyguy

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2007, 07:11:05 PM »

A sad state of affairs we have here.  Everyone is saying killing the assassin, who would be considered evil because he kills for payment (Hitman), would make you evil because he didn't do anything to you.  What about killing another player who is evil, it make you more good and if they are unlawful it makes you lawful.  So If killing evil players is a good thing then why not an evil ninja assassin?

I have said this many times before: WE DO NOT KNOW THAT HE IS EVIL!! its just speculation, he could be a maverick for the good guys and kills evil people, we do not know!

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2007, 09:51:37 PM »

Just ignore him....... thats what i normally do

shyguy

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2007, 09:59:39 PM »

Just ignore him....... thats what i normally do

ditto, unless ur trying to get evil there really isn't a point in fighting him unless you wanna commit suicide or just fight for the hell of it

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2007, 02:00:02 AM »

but how do you know if he only kills good people, what if he kills evil too? ur talking a chance which is gambling and gambling is supposedly evil, hence not good, lol

he kills both -_-
either way hes killing people.....
if their minding their own buisness and training and he attacks then they would be an innocent person for that time period.
hes evil no matter which way you look at it.

shyguy

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 04:43:14 AM »

alright, i give up, i've been saying it over and over that he kills everybody, killing him would make you chaotic cuz u are the one atacking him without provocation, but the allignment should not be affected due to the fact that he could be killing both, but still, he could be killing good as much as evil, though shikki does have a good point
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.