Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

Do you think a flawless in the Graveyard deserves an extra torment?

Yes. They are rare enough.
- 24 (75%)
No. They would disrupt the balance of favor.
- 6 (18.8%)
Maybe. Depends on luck.
- 2 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Graveyard Torments  (Read 5973 times)

Twilight

• View Profile
Graveyard Torments
« on: June 10, 2007, 03:30:53 PM »

In the graveyard you are set to just fist to fist fights against an enemy.  Nothing you can do to tip the edge over to your side. Very rarely I manage to get a flawless fight here but there is no bonus, apart from not having to use favor to heal. Do you think there should be Graveyard flawless fights for a torment?
*Needs a new keyboard*

Please excuse my errors in typing when it regards an s or d as they don't show up sometimes..

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: Graveyard Torments
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 05:43:36 PM »

i got 1 today >___>
i say yes ._.
an extra torment OR double the favor you would have gotten >.>

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 06:33:09 PM »

No, fighting in the grave is a different experience than in the forrest, why make the game easier than it already is?

thSannin

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 07:09:57 PM »

No, fighting in the grave is a different experience than in the forrest, why make the game easier than it already is?

it wouldn't make the game any easier, 1 bonus torment every.. 300?
it's EXTREMELY rare to get a flawless in thee graveyard, and i think this should be implemnted just to have some kind of "reward".
it won't change almost anything, but it'll feel right (i personally don't care for such a small bonus).

shyguy

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 11:18:50 PM »

yeah, give us at least something, for it, maybe even 50% extra favour, but something

PyroPrinny

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 01:48:11 AM »

Sure, I mean, I've only gotten about three or four flawless in the graveyard in 109 DKs...I say they're rare enough to have their own reward...Extra favour or another turn would be good.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 02:33:20 AM »

it's EXTREMELY rare to get a flawless in thee graveyard, and i think this should be implemnted just to have some kind of "reward".
it won't change almost anything, but it'll feel right (i personally don't care for such a small bonus).

any added feature like this makes the game easier, its not that hard to get 100 favor without it

shyguy

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 02:53:42 AM »

any added feature like this makes the game easier, its not that hard to get 100 favor without it

one extra torment or maybe 8 extra favor is not much help, its more of a pride thing

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 03:17:59 AM »

I think it's good enough as it is...

asdfjkl

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 05:26:22 AM »

i think that this should be moved to the feature requests thread.......and i am for this

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 02:21:36 PM »

one extra torment or maybe 8 extra favor is not much help, its more of a pride thing
I think you'd be surprised....... It can help a lot

shyguy

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 07:22:39 PM »

As in one ressurect and a few extra turns? i know what it can and cant do, but it still isn't that much...

Twilight

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 10:49:02 PM »

i think that this should be moved to the feature requests thread.......and i am for this

Oh, how to move it?

As in one ressurect and a few extra turns? i know what it can and cant do, but it still isn't that much...

Depending on what you have a resurection can mean lots but one flawless can't get you that far..
*Needs a new keyboard*

Please excuse my errors in typing when it regards an s or d as they don't show up sometimes..

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 10:50:17 PM »

I suggested this a LOOOONG time ago. Oliver said that 10 torments should be more than enough to get 100 favour.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Twilight

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2007, 10:52:02 PM »

I suggested this a LOOOONG time ago. Oliver said that 10 torments should be more than enough to get 100 favour.

Just the other day I got to 198 favor and died.... with the fight before it being a flawless. Rejected huh?
*Needs a new keyboard*

Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 23 queries.