Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Shinobi tournament RP  (Read 8828 times)

sushigewd2.0

Re: Shinobi tournament RP
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2007, 07:51:49 PM »

extends his index finger and points it at Proto, he then shoots two bullets made of bone and extremely high speeds at Proto's head. "Try blocking those."

protofusion

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2007, 11:27:00 PM »

as he jumps to the side he turns in the direction of sushigewed and starts doing handseals Rat, Horse, Dragon, Ox, Tiger and says: Fire style; Fire Dragon Flame Missile jutsu
try dodging that

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2007, 02:40:46 AM »

grins, okay, shoots down the jutsu with an enormous ammount of bone bullets, "My bones are endless!!"
throws a couple of regular kunai at Maria.

Dante

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2007, 02:42:42 AM »

*on 2nd arena*   

Two pupeteers?  naaa, boring.....   keeps walking and just a couple of minutes is on 1st arena.

proto: try dodging that and a huge fire missil came out directed to sushi. 

Mmmm, this is better. 
 but, can he spend every time that amount of chackra?

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2007, 02:47:45 AM »

points at Dante, "We have a visitor........." replaces his right arm with a sword made of bone.

Maria

« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2007, 04:07:31 AM »

Sees the kunai comeing at her and opens up her fan and blows them back then smirks "Wind Sythe Jutsu!!!" she also throws in some of her kunai and shurikan into the wirlwind

Out of Character: Dante your supposed to be  in the third arena. Curently you are the only one in that arena exept...

Arisa Kinamoto walked into the third arena. On her way there she heard fighting in the other arenas. "I wonder if the others have started fighting. Hopefuly I'm not too late." she thought out loud.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2007, 01:13:37 PM »

Is currently being targeted by all three opponents, "Excellent" Waits for someone to attack him.

Seiryu

« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2007, 07:24:17 PM »

Kanjuro watched as Rei´s puppet morphed into a metal dome and deflected the senbon that it couldn´t deflect before. "That´s a nice trick, I give her that. But sooner or later she´ll have to come out of there, and when that happens, I will show her what I´m really made off. thought kanjuro before took the larger of the two scrolls out of his scroll holder and placed it on the ground. Opening the scroll Kanjuro performed a few handsigns and thought "With this puppet, there´s no way I could lose this fight." before he placed his hand on the seal in the middle of the scroll."Come, Tetsuoushi."

A second later Kanjuro was enveloped by a puff of smoke. As the smoke cleared he gazed upon a large, heavily armored puppet well over two meters in height with heavy looking black samurai- like metal armor covering it´s entire body and a horned helmet on it´s head and a large spear in hand. Kanjuro grinned as he cut off the chakra strings on his right hand that were connected to Yojimbo just a moment ago and connected the chakra strings to Tetsuoushi, which straighened itself and turned towards the metal dome created by Rei´s Kugutsu Hei no jutsu. Moving the fingers on his right hand as if he would play piano Kanjuro caused Tetsuoushi to slowly walk towards the metal dome, where it came to a stop and lifted it´s spear as if it wanted to pierce it. "Man I wanna see her face when she gets out of there." thought Kanjuro with a wide grin on his face.
----------

Meanwhile Seiryu was waiting for a good moment to attack Sushigewd as he circled around him. "What´s with the confidence of this guy ? He just stands there and waits for us to make a move. Oh well, if he insists... thought Seiryu before he sprinted towards his opponent until he was directly in front of him and sent him flying with a kick to the chin. Jumping after his opponent Seiryu extended his chakra claws and performed several clawswipes and kicks before he kicked his opponent towards the ground and shouted "Take that! Shurako- ryu, Hiiryu- rendan!!!" before he came down on the kaguya clan member, hitting him with a powerful kick in the stomach just as he hit the ground. Bet you didn´t see that one coming."

ReiseiKosame

« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2007, 07:36:37 PM »

Two small holes opened in the dome and a chakra string shot out through one and connected to her fallen puppet Zetsumei. She move the chakra string around and Zetsumei quickly slid across the ground and stopped in front of Kanjuro. She pulled the chakra string as a rip chord and many holes opened. A second later poisonous paralyzing gas enveloped the surrounding area by a good fifty yards. When the gas had reached the dome she was in the holes closed. "Bet he didn't see that coming.. She thought to herself.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 09:42:44 PM by ReiseiKosame »

Dante

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2007, 09:27:55 PM »

Off rol (or Out of character): yes maria... i know i dont belong to the 1st arena, but im not fighting... im just watching....  thats why i didnt attack anyone..... arisa kinamoto is going to the 3rd arena, but in the 3rd arena is only  the captain of the "Rum Lord"( i dont know his name) and me, and theres have to be at least 4 ppl, but im kinda geting bored so lets c what happens..... well...

Sushi pointed at me, and quickly 1 girl quickly make a jutsu and the other guy start attacking sushi, and this 1 was much better good fighters powerfull jutsus, but, from nothing the same guy with black leather coat appears besides me, and tell me... Dante-san you cant be on this arena, and there someone new at yours can you come with me please...More ppl?? mmmm.....  OK, i follow you.... then they walked to the 3rd arena. Damm, that fight  was cool -thinks-

Seiryu

« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2007, 10:28:59 PM »

Kanjuro´s eyes widened for a moment when he noticed the poison gas coming out of holes all across Zetsumei. Quickly leaning backward he took a deep breath of the still uncontaminated air before he kicked Zetsumei away before he sat down, his mouth shut tight and his left hand covering his nose. "Thank god I´m good at holding my breath." thought Kanjuro as he stared over to the metal dome She´s good. I guess I can consider myself lucky to get to fight such a skilled puppeteer... The gas is already starting to evaporate. just a few more seconds and it should be completely neutralized."

Kanjuro continued to stare over to the metal dome while he waited for the gas to be completely neutralized. When he felt that he had waited long enough, he slowly stood up and pulled one of the chakra strings on his right hand, causing Tetsuoushi to repeaditly whack the metal dome with the pointy side of it´s spear. Slowly but surely the side of the dome attacked by Tetsuoushi was deformed by the impacts of the huge puppet´s heavy spear. "I will tear down this barrier no matter how long it takes. Sooner or later she has to get out of there."

ReiseiKosame

« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2007, 01:43:08 AM »

Rei heard the dome protecting her start to cave in due to the attacks from the heavy spear and with the chakra strings still attached the dome reformed back into a the puppet it once was. Rei and Ikioi both jumped back. She looked at the damage on Ikioi's chest. "Not too too bad," She said quietly to herself. She then quickly whipped the chakra strings around and Ikioi darted at Tetsuoushi then Ikioi rammed the blades on her hands into the arm joints of Tetsuoushi to sever the joints.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2007, 02:29:23 PM »

gets up off the ground...... "So much God-Modding its not even funny......." returns to his fighting stance and doesnt appear to be effected by the attack, but he recieved to large swipes down his face that are now bleeding rather badly. Alright, I need to take this a little more seriously he thinks as he prepares for another attack.

protofusion

« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2007, 03:15:00 PM »

ooc: godmodding who where?

hmmm he said it seems the only way we can defeat the kaguya clan member is by inflicting enough serious wounds that will draw blood so i should take the intiative

throws a mass barrage of kuni and shirukin at sushi

Seiryu

« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2007, 04:04:09 PM »

OOC: that wasn´t god- modding. Your chara let his guard down and got what he deserved, that´s all.
-----------------

Kanjuro sighed as Ikioi attempted to severe Tetsuoushi´s arm joints. "You as a fellow puppeteer should now that severed puppet limbs can easily be reattatched. Let me show you..." said Kanjuro before he pulled the two chakra strings leading to Tetsuoushi´s arms, causing them to detatch themselves from the puppet´s body. The he pulled on the other chakra strings attatched to Tetsuoushi, making it jump back before he once again manipulated the two chakra strings connected to it´s arms so that they slid across the ground and reattatched themselves to Tetsuoushi´s body. "Well, I really enjoyed our fight, but everything has to come to an end. I suppose you would prefer to go down with a big bang rather than a whimper, right ?" said Kanjuro and added "You probably know that all but the most skilled puppeteers have trouble  completely controlling two or more puppets at the same time without an extra set of hands, right ? But if the puppets were to move like one..."

Kanjuro pulled the chakra thread that led to Tetsuoushi´s body like a ripcord, causing two holes to open in the torso of the puppet before he started to manipulate the chakra strings that extended from his left hands towards Yojimbo, which responed by sheathing it´s swords and gliding over to Tetsuoushi, where it climbed onto the right shoulder of the larger puppet and placed the hands of it´s lower two arms in the holes in Tetsuoushi´s torso. As it did so, Yojimbo´s upper arms split open and it´s mouth opened, revealing the senbon launchers hidden in both arms and the flamethrower in it´s mouth. "The preparations are complete. I´m ready for the final act of this battle." said Kanjuro with a grin.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 15 queries.