Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Dying when still logged in.  (Read 1114 times)

Uchiha Obuza

Dying when still logged in.
« on: June 15, 2007, 02:45:44 PM »

How come when I log out of the Role Play thing, I get killed when I'm already offline of it and I think it is a bad idea for the prey to actually lose the experience. It's not fair because everyday in the game I die about three times and I lose a lot of experience and by training up all of my turns, I just gain them all back. It's like I didn't even do anything. Also is the Gamatatsu the strongest pet in the game? I think their should be better ones like learning summonings and possibly more techniques.

Also I would like to ask how to obtain a bloodlimit technique because the game never asked me my last name. Was I suppose to put Uchiha in my name or something?

-Thank You For Reading

thSannin

Re: Dying when still logged in.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 02:57:22 PM »

ever heard of the F.A.Q.?

also, kekkei genkais will come... but later

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 05:24:39 PM »

You will figure out ways to help you overcome that. For now you should try and make more friends......

ShadowSasukeSith

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 08:11:01 PM »

Gamatatsu is not the strongest mount, the only thing I think I am allowed to tell you is better mounts come to you as you rise in rank. For example a genin or *cough* chuunin could have a better mount than an academy student.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.