Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Naruto Spoilers!: 383  (Read 4987 times)

doomstar

Re: Naruto Spoilers!: 383
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2007, 04:52:49 AM »

watch, kakashi dies next

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2007, 04:55:26 AM »

I could think of a few people who should die before kakashi.besides if he dies who will be the perverted teacher?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Alkoai

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2007, 05:15:09 AM »

*is still holding out hope that Jirayia is alive, though knows it is next to impossible*

Why do they only kill off the cool characters?!
First Hayate, then Asuma, now Jirayia?!

:smt022
I agree with you that they kill off alot of the kewl charecters, but none of the ones that you listed are kewl charecters, ne. Hayate and Asuma were only minor charecters and jiraya was ugly, ne. The kewl charecters that theyve killed off are sasori and deidara, ne. Oh yeah, and yodaime, ne.
Doom, Kakashi cant die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2007, 05:20:39 AM »

given what you have just said i will say this go away and dont insult the cool characters.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Alkoai

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2007, 05:23:34 AM »

given what you have just said i will say this go away and dont insult the cool characters.
those charecters arent kewl, there all of the sucky charrie's, ne!

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2007, 05:25:08 AM »

*is still holding out hope that Jirayia is alive, though knows it is next to impossible*

I agree with you that they kill off alot of the kewl charecters, but none of the ones that you listed are kewl charecters, ne. Hayate and Asuma were only minor charecters and jiraya was ugly, ne. The kewl charecters that theyve killed off are sasori and deidara, ne. Oh yeah, and yodaime, ne.

sasori was puppet obssessed like pervs with blow up dolls and deidara was cool but stupid and it's yondaime not yodaime. I think the n'e is getting to your head n'e?
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2007, 05:29:04 AM »

Cmage the cure from the n'e disease is to drink rum.Chug it before it is too late.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

Alkoai

« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2007, 05:30:16 AM »

sasori was puppet obssessed like pervs with blow up dolls and deidara was cool but stupid and it's yondaime not yodaime. I think the n'e is getting to your head n'e?
deidara wasnt stupid, ne! And no the ne isnt getting to my head, ne! Sasori wasnt just puppet obsesed, he was good at making them and fighting with them too, ne!!! And at least those two charecters arnt ugly, ne! And for the 4th hokage thing I already know I cant spell, ne!

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2007, 05:32:13 AM »

deidara wasnt stupid, ne! And no the ne isnt getting to my head, ne! Sasori wasnt just puppet obsesed, he was good at making them and fighting with them too, ne!!! And at least those two charecters arnt ugly, ne! And for the 4th hokage thing I already know I cant spell, ne!
that's all opinions, but the way you described sasori proves he is puppet obsessed.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Alkoai

« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2007, 05:35:30 AM »

that's all opinions, but the way you described sasori proves he is puppet obsessed.
so what if he's pupet obsesed, thats what makes him awsome, 'cause he turned himself into a pupet so he's not ugly, ne. And the fact that him and deidara go awsome together, that makes them both awsome too, ne.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2007, 05:39:57 AM »

Didera went together with Tobi too.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Alkoai

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2007, 05:43:59 AM »

I hate DeiTobi, ne!!! SasoDei is SOOOOOOO much better, besides Tobi's too ugly to be with deidara, ne. Sasori>Tobi, at least in looks, Im not sure who would win in a fight sence Tobi=Madara and all, ne...Anyways, Tobi can go with Zetsuor somethign sence there both ugly, ne. Although Zetsu might be okay-looking if he wasnt a plant, ne...so yeah, its SasoDei and ZetTobi or whatever that pairing is called, ne.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2007, 05:52:16 AM »

They aren't in a freaking relationship you freakish fan-thing.
Besides, Jirayia is awesome, and died a manly death

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Alkoai

« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2007, 06:00:59 AM »

You never know if they were in a realationship or not they could of been, ne! And Im nto a fan-thing, ne!!! Jiraya is not awsome and how was that death "manly," ne? It might have been if he had taken pein with him but he didnt so he failed, ne.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 21 queries.