Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Different companions.  (Read 1658 times)

Tsuguayme

Different companions.
« on: September 02, 2007, 09:47:07 AM »

How do you get different companions other than Ton ton, Akamaru and those 2 frogs? I wonder how that one player got Gamabunta...
How do you get different weapons other than the ones in Shizune's shop or Kurenai's shop?

Uchihabeast

Re: Different companions.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 10:14:10 AM »

GROW STRONGER -_-;

I hate New player questions

Tsuguayme

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 01:31:28 AM »

You shouldn't be so rude about it. I was just asking. The game rules have not covered this.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 02:37:24 AM »

You shouldn't be so rude about it. I was just asking. The game rules have not covered this.

Don't worry about it...Some people get tried of asking simple questions because they think it is easy because they are already used to the game. Some people don't realize what the new members might be going through when becoming a member to a new game.

Well....asking questions like, how do I get this item, what are the different companions, how do I get different weapons, etc... can be considered spoilers. So if you ask these kinds of questions on the forum then you will sometimes get responses that will not help. The members here don't want to wreck anything for you. If you figure things out on your own then it would be a better surprise then someone else telling you. Just keep on playing the game to tell you the truth and you will learn much more cool and interesting things about the game.

To answer your question you should listen to Uchihabeast...What Uchihabeast said to answer your question is not wrong  ;). I don't think Uchihabeast was tying to be mean to you...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 02:50:47 AM by ace »

Uchihabeast

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 08:02:05 AM »

true.. im just so sick of those questions xDDDDDD

Like "how do i become genin?" or the Companion part >>

doomstar

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 06:07:57 AM »

true.. im just so sick of those questions xDDDDDD

Like "how do i become genin?" or the Companion part >>
the companion is sort of understandable if they don't look in other people's bios, but the genin thing is just plain stupid -_-

Tsuguayme

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 12:04:59 AM »

I understand the Genin part OF COURSE, but the different companion thing is not mentioned in the FAQ. It's not my fault. Well rude people always fail in the end. I played an entirely different game site and the people were nice about answering any question at all, regarding the game. I wish this place could be more like that one. But oh well. What to do, what to do.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 12:36:25 AM »

I understand the Genin part OF COURSE, but the different companion thing is not mentioned in the FAQ. It's not my fault. Well rude people always fail in the end. I played an entirely different game site and the people were nice about answering any question at all, regarding the game. I wish this place could be more like that one. But oh well. What to do, what to do.

we really don't care if people are more nice hen us

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 12:43:14 AM »

What is the point of posting here if the question has already been answered?!!!

Don't post things that will anger people, or cause small fights...I don't see a point to it, do you? If you do please send me a in game message, I would really like to know.

Lets keep this place a peaceful one...I don't like it when small problems pop up here and there....It disruptes the good balance...Umm...I will stop now =D.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 03:46:06 AM by ace »

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 17 queries.