Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: jinjuuriki  (Read 2890 times)

chaoticdusk

jinjuuriki
« on: June 28, 2007, 02:22:40 AM »

i was wondering, how come random characters dont have bijus if this game was based on naruto? i think it would be cool if people did, mostly because i want one, but thinking it over, it would be very hard to pick from the vast amounts of characters, but its still a great idea in theory

Satehi

Re: jinjuuriki
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 02:25:17 AM »

Would be too much of a power boost as well, it would be fair to give certain players advantages while other players can't use them.Not to mention being a jinchiruuki is something your sealed with at a very young age.

chaoticdusk

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 02:33:03 AM »

that is a good point but what i meant is that they'd get it when they begin the game. also isnt the curse mark and the 7 star tatoo the same way power boost wise? and one has to meet certain expectations to get those in game dont they?

Rokudaime

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 02:39:48 AM »

The curse seal and seven star tattoo are different because of the large amount of luck and effort needed to get them. They aren't making you unbeatable. Bijus are like gods no real weakness.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 05:27:47 AM by Rokudaime »

chaoticdusk

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 02:46:01 AM »

thats true but what of the tatoo? does it have draw backs as well? and the biju does have flaws for example gaara cant sleep because of it, and it runs the risk of the jinjuuriki being taken over by it

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 02:53:41 AM »

thats true but what of the tatoo? does it have draw backs as well? and the biju does have flaws for example gaara cant sleep because of it, and it runs the risk of the jinjuuriki being taken over by it

1.) Bijus - You can buy a Neko (two tailed demon), Shukaku, or a Kyuubi at different ranks in the game.

Play longer and save up gems/gold. You may be able to afford one.

Also the Neko and Shukaku in game have a certain time they last.
If they run out of that "Time", you need to feed them or continue with no mount. After that you have the time back for that same period.

2.) Tattoo and CS - One of the biggest game secrets. We cant tell you its effects, drawbacks, or how to get it.

All i will tell you is that it comes later in the game as well.

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2007, 02:56:52 AM »

You can roleplay as someone with a bijuu within you... (Like what many people are doing)
 :roll:

chaoticdusk

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2007, 03:03:44 AM »

ok i kno that ill have to find all that out myself its beentold to me before
now thats the problem why should bijus be timed if there timed then u dont exaclty have them do you? its pretty lame that probably the most powerful ablity is merely temporary and must be bought as well, and even go as far as to say its unjust and wrong as well as demeaning to their dignity. yet, at the same time, i think its funny that there is no one on my side and every one's ganging up against me :)

chaoticdusk

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2007, 03:05:22 AM »

no, role playing and having it are entirely different

Dante

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2007, 03:07:10 AM »

now thats the problem why should bijus be timed if there timed then u dont exaclty have them do you? its pretty lame that probably the most powerful ablity is merely temporary and must be bought as well, and even go as far as to say its unjust and wrong as well as demeaning to their dignity. yet, at the same time, i think its funny that there is no one on my side and every one's ganging up against me :)

They are not ganging against you, you need to accept that sometimes your ideas wont be accepted and maybe other ones will be applauded..

Still you need to play more, maybe gain 2 or 3 ranks more.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2007, 04:14:14 AM »

time as in rounds =)

you know how you get buffs?

a mount lasta a certain number of rounds......

for example... __________ Attack (17 Rounds left)

it means that mount will last for 17 more rounds till your time is up.

feed it and it goes to its original suck as ______ Attack (60 rounds left)

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2007, 05:44:20 AM »

neji isn't gonna accept this no matter what you say WE don't need bijuu since we can buy kyuubi, shukaku, and neko like shikki said this is just another we to get extra buffs and bijuus have GODLY power that whould be a severe power disavantage for everyone else  and whould just make the way game to easy.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2007, 09:08:38 AM »

bijuu will be handled as kekkei genkai. I have yet no 100% scheme for it.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2007, 03:17:52 PM »

bijuu will be handled as kekkei genkai. I have yet no 100% scheme for it.

there goes my idea .______________________________________________.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2007, 03:36:03 PM »

I had said so a long time ago =)
Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 19 queries.