Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Cerberus, Gorgon & Werewolf  (Read 9202 times)

Dante

Re: Cerberus, Gorgon & Werewolf
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2007, 07:22:20 PM »

Yes, thats true i meant yamata-no-orochi... but you only said orochi =/ i tought you meant the one of the japanese mitology..

and opop, yes, Susanoo is the one who slayed Yamata-no-Orochi.

still the game Okami just change it a little bit...

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2007, 08:54:43 PM »

Enemy AI will make them really interesting. Especially The Legendary Stupid Brothers and Onbaa :twisted:

youve been talking to neji too much <<;

but yeah it should be fun =)

lookin forward to the stupid bros event XD

doomstar

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 05:52:28 PM »

Enemy AI will make them really interesting. Especially The Legendary Stupid Brothers and Onbaa :twisted:

youve been talking to neji too much <<;

but yeah it should be fun =)

lookin forward to the stupid bros event XD

Stupid bros should be fun >>
I could be fearing them >>

Twilight

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 03:49:29 AM »

You will have to fight both of these super strong enemies at the same time. When the enemy AI feature is implanted, if you don't kill both of them at the same time, the other one will do an uber damaging attack on you when the other get KOed.

When the AI feature is implanted, the Onbaa will summon another Onbaa to its aid when it has low HP. BEWARE, they have very high HP so low doesn't mean you can easily finish them off with normal attack on your next round. Get ready for some serious pain if you don't finish it off with everything you got when its HP gets low.

So it will balance the damage out between the two of them or would you have to use a special to make them balanced. I'd hate to pull off a mega power move killing one of them. This idea is pretty cool but the critical moves when they are pretty much losing they pull of sound to be like a big problem. Even more so if they keep comming back.
*Needs a new keyboard*

Please excuse my errors in typing when it regards an s or d as they don't show up sometimes..

Ulrich

• Meh, haters.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/prince92
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 06:05:25 AM »

This does sound better, that stupid cerberus, and werewolf, never met the Gorgon though....

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2007, 12:10:02 PM »

So it will balance the damage out between the two of them or would you have to use a special to make them balanced. I'd hate to pull off a mega power move killing one of them. This idea is pretty cool but the critical moves when they are pretty much losing they pull of sound to be like a big problem. Even more so if they keep comming back.

If they appear to be too tough, the AI can be changed so that when one of the brothers dies, the other charges up for a MEGA POWER move on the next round and does the damage on the round after that. Giving you a chance to kill the remaining brother before he does the move.

You have companions, and maybe the new mounts by then so you should be okay. Or you can always choose to run away instead of wait.

Onbaa is what the future AI powered enemies would be like, the call for back up. The only difference would be its high HP.

Gaara_Sand_burial

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 12:15:57 PM »

The Spfinx (Spell right??) Thinge.. a Name For That?
Yeah if this is done might as well change the sphinx's name as well .-.;

Twilight

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2007, 03:59:35 PM »

If they appear to be too tough, the AI can be changed so that when one of the brothers dies, the other charges up for a MEGA POWER move on the next round and does the damage on the round after that. Giving you a chance to kill the remaining brother before he does the move.

You have companions, and maybe the new mounts by then so you should be okay. Or you can always choose to run away instead of wait.

Onbaa is what the future AI powered enemies would be like, the call for back up. The only difference would be its high HP.

I think that changing would be good for the event instead of instant unexpected moves.

So this Onbaa does not have an attack like the upper two do if one goes down? I thought the serious pain would be another strong attack putting a loop around due to them comming back and launching powerful blows one after another.
*Needs a new keyboard*

Please excuse my errors in typing when it regards an s or d as they don't show up sometimes..

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2007, 05:18:39 PM »

While traveling to (whatever country you were going to), you suddenly bumped into a pair of cloaked shinobi. They seem kidda familiar and you realize that one of them is a missing nin, Zabuza, one of the Seven Shinobi Swordsmen of the Mist! But before you could even reach for your weapon, the two surrounded you with their weapons drawn.

"Leave or die..." Zabuza muttered with his zanbatou at your throat.

=> Run for your life (return to where you came from)
=> Fight! (reward: gold & gems, if you win)

Note: Zabuza will use Water clones while Haku uses Sensatsu Suishou that last 10 rounds. When AI is implented, Zabuza might even use Water Prison to stop you from attacking for 3 rounds. He will not be able to attack, but his clones will be.

Just like the original sphinx, you wouldn't die if you lose. You will wake up back where you came from with 1 HP and exp lost.

"It looks like someone must have saved you but you noticed that all you gold in hand are gone!"
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 05:21:24 PM by Gyu~ru~ru »

thSannin

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2007, 10:28:40 AM »

While traveling to (whatever country you were going to), you suddenly bumped into a pair of cloaked shinobi. They seem kidda familiar and you realize that one of them is a missing nin, Zabuza, one of the Seven Shinobi Swordsmen of the Mist! But before you could even reach for your weapon, the two surrounded you with their weapons drawn.

"Leave or die..." Zabuza muttered with his zanbatou at your throat.

=> Run for your life (return to where you came from)
=> Fight! (reward: gold & gems, if you win)

Note: Zabuza will use Water clones while Haku uses Sensatsu Suishou that last 10 rounds. When AI is implented, Zabuza might even use Water Prison to stop you from attacking for 3 rounds. He will not be able to attack, but his clones will be.

Just like the original sphinx, you wouldn't die if you lose. You will wake up back where you came from with 1 HP and exp lost.

"It looks like someone must have saved you but you noticed that all you gold in hand are gone!"

i love this event!
but it should be VERY VERY difficult, since you can't die and you can also get gems if you win.
also, instead of
While traveling to (whatever country you were going to)
it could only while travelling to/from water country, with a higher chance of it happening.

(i'd love that 'cause i'm always in water country, but also because you'd know that there's a good chance of it happening when you go to THAT country. wich also makes sense since water country is the one where hidden nin are most free to act)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2007, 11:55:21 AM »

A picture of Kyodaija (replaces Orochi so it's less confusing)

Onbaa!

Fuujin & Raijin!

I wonder if Oliver will consider replacing the lonestriker with Hanzaki, Leader of the Fuuma Clan Bandits!

Hanzaki, Leader of the Fuuma Clan Bandits lunges at you with Zanbatou!
Fuuman Clan Bandits attack you with Bows & Arrows!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 11:56:22 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

thSannin

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2007, 12:43:26 PM »

fuuma clan would be perfect to replace lonestrider.
i hope that's changed too

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2007, 09:50:28 PM »

one step after the other.

pick *one* to change, then I will get on it.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2007, 09:53:25 PM »

Can kyuubi , neko and shukaku be added as forest enemys ? they could be rare ones (but not mini bosses).
I'm back to SL !

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2007, 10:07:34 PM »

I want to use them for the new system, so no.
Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.