Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: pissed of  (Read 2555 times)

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: pissed of
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2007, 12:41:14 AM »

It was pointed toward asdfjkl not toward anyone else.
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

opop

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2007, 12:52:42 AM »

It was pointed toward asdfjkl not toward anyone else.

Oh him Ive never seen anyone laugh at him for being that kind of funny.

He said he solde his main for 60

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2007, 12:58:35 AM »

Who Shiki? Shiki is funny. Or asdfjkl? did you even read what he wrote to me to see why it's directed at him?
OKAY! PLEASE! THE OWNER OF THE TOPIC THAT'S OLD! PLEASE CLOSE THEM! IF ITS SO DARN ANNOYING!

IM TURNING SO MAD! SO THE OLD TOPICS OWNER CLOSE THEM, IM FURIOUS! ALMOST EVERY RPG TOPIC IS OLD!

Not to be rude or anything Jakuya, but you have to get over it. So build yourself a little bridge and get over yourself. Nobody cares and if you don't like the Roleplay section just hide it so you don't have to see it. That's all you really have to do. Now either you can lock this or a Mod came come lockit either way you killed a harmless penguin.

Why did you say either lock it or a mod can come lock it. Not to be insulting but you spam, just unconcioulsy, every time you try and correct someone and act like a good person you are spamming. And this topic would never be locked by a mod cause it's in the SPAM SECTION!!!!!!!!!
That's why I mentioned Shiki, You, and other spammers who know who they are. To be honest I think asdfjkl is a complete ignorant little kid. Who thinks he's all that, but actually he's nothing more then a little brat 
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

opop

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2007, 04:17:47 AM »

Who Shiki? Shiki is funny. Or asdfjkl? did you even read what he wrote to me to see why it's directed at him?
OKAY! PLEASE! THE OWNER OF THE TOPIC THAT'S OLD! PLEASE CLOSE THEM! IF ITS SO DARN ANNOYING!

IM TURNING SO MAD! SO THE OLD TOPICS OWNER CLOSE THEM, IM FURIOUS! ALMOST EVERY RPG TOPIC IS OLD!

Not to be rude or anything Jakuya, but you have to get over it. So build yourself a little bridge and get over yourself. Nobody cares and if you don't like the Roleplay section just hide it so you don't have to see it. That's all you really have to do. Now either you can lock this or a Mod came come lockit either way you killed a harmless penguin.

Why did you say either lock it or a mod can come lock it. Not to be insulting but you spam, just unconcioulsy, every time you try and correct someone and act like a good person you are spamming. And this topic would never be locked by a mod cause it's in the SPAM SECTION!!!!!!!!!
That's why I mentioned Shiki, You, and other spammers who know who they are. To be honest I think asdfjkl is a complete ignorant little kid. Who thinks he's all that, but actually he's nothing more then a little brat 

I always had that impression.

Yet I meet way too many people like that to care.

Spam prince right here.  :police:

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2007, 04:30:54 AM »

What pisses me off is seing 90% of spam here. Old people don't even talk here much >_>
I'm back to SL !

doomstar

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2007, 07:22:28 AM »

But we're teenagers with chatty mouths >>
And any oldsters that stop us, we will go into TEEN REBELLION!
And of course 90% of spam is in the spam section >>
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 21 queries.