Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: naruto movie4  (Read 13223 times)

Gaara_Sand_burial

Re: naruto movie4
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2007, 06:26:25 PM »

I AM A FAN OF SASUKE! AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY SAY IN THE SHOW AND YOUR FEEBLE MIND WOULD UNDERSTAND!  :evil:

You're such a fanboy!

Itachi may have been surprised that Sasuke killed Orochimaru, but Orochimaru knew he was no where close to actually killing Itachi, and that he would die instantly if he challenged him. That was the only reason why he was going to take Sasuke's body because with the sharingan he would have actually had a chance. So just because Sasuke can kill Orochimaru doesn't mean anything about him vs Itachi.

And also read up on your manga, kid, Sasuke isn't the strongest character by a long shot.

Pay attention to what was said in the manga. Naruto got strong just like Sasuke did. Kakashi himself said that with the wind rasen-shruiken that Naruto is more stronger than Kakashi and Naruto would have killed Orochimaru if he had gotten a 5th tail. Naruto would demolish Sasuke especially with his kyuubi seal wearing off, meaning he gets into his tailed-form more faster and in more tails.

Had to make me go me type this long post. But anything to bash Sasuke.
all correct except sasuke can make the tails go back >>
I'd like him to try pushing 4tailed naruto back to normal O_o
Maybe he can maybe he can't o.o
But for now from the data that has been shown sasuke can get rid of the tails... limit not known yet though....
I must have skipped that part. <<
Did you mean like when sasuke saw the kyuubi? :/
Yes... and then naruto's tails went away and kyuubi said stuff about sasuke being eviler than madare or something >>
Ya but naruto wasn't exactly using it then...

doomstar

« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2007, 06:29:23 PM »

I AM A FAN OF SASUKE! AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY SAY IN THE SHOW AND YOUR FEEBLE MIND WOULD UNDERSTAND!  :evil:

You're such a fanboy!

Itachi may have been surprised that Sasuke killed Orochimaru, but Orochimaru knew he was no where close to actually killing Itachi, and that he would die instantly if he challenged him. That was the only reason why he was going to take Sasuke's body because with the sharingan he would have actually had a chance. So just because Sasuke can kill Orochimaru doesn't mean anything about him vs Itachi.

And also read up on your manga, kid, Sasuke isn't the strongest character by a long shot.

Pay attention to what was said in the manga. Naruto got strong just like Sasuke did. Kakashi himself said that with the wind rasen-shruiken that Naruto is more stronger than Kakashi and Naruto would have killed Orochimaru if he had gotten a 5th tail. Naruto would demolish Sasuke especially with his kyuubi seal wearing off, meaning he gets into his tailed-form more faster and in more tails.

But for now from the data that has been shown sasuke can get rid of the tails... limit not known yet though....
Yes... and then naruto's tails went away and kyuubi said stuff about sasuke being eviler than madare or something >>
But it was coming out correct?

Gaara_Sand_burial

« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2007, 06:30:16 PM »

You're such a fanboy!

yeah << but this only means he can stop it from getting out. Not stop it when its out <<

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2007, 12:31:51 AM »

You're such a fanboy!

yeah << but this only means he can stop it from getting out. Not stop it when its out <<

true wasn't naruto gonna stop it anyway?

LeafToad

« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2007, 02:51:14 AM »

Would that have even mattered? I mean, it's also been said in the manga that Naruto is stronger without his kyuubi. So either way, it doesn't matter.

(of course I didn't quote, had to break the chain.)

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2007, 02:02:52 AM »

Would that have even mattered? I mean, it's also been said in the manga that Naruto is stronger without his kyuubi. So either way, it doesn't matter.

naruto is stronger and has nearly infinite chakra

sasuke is faster and uses his head >.>

doomstar

« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2007, 02:45:41 AM »

when naruto uses kyuubi chakra >>

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2007, 03:08:48 AM »

when naruto uses kyuubi chakra >>

he still has much higher than sasuke when kyuubi's chakra also makes naruto's reserve alot bigger

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2007, 05:45:33 AM »

This is getting REALLY off topic.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2007, 10:09:37 PM »

sorry xaos it was gaara's fault XD

Gaara_Sand_burial

« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2007, 12:02:04 AM »

Right blame the person with a short attention span <<

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2007, 02:27:24 AM »

Right blame the person with a short attention span <<

yesh
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 20 queries.