Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Team Snake  (Read 7485 times)

Abysss

Team Snake
« on: July 15, 2007, 04:26:31 AM »

You are walking through the forest when you hear a fighting sounds, you decide on what to do?
A.Walk away
B.Check it out.
------
A. Knowing the possible danger, you walk away from the sounds.

------
B. You walk towards where you heard the sounds to see 4 figures, 3 men and one a women, 2 seem to be fighting. You crouch down and look though the bushes. "I'm sick and tried of listening to your crap Suigestsu!!", says the girl in an angry tone. "What the hell did I do? I was just pointing out how you keep flirting with Sasuke." says Suigetsu with a grin on his face.

Sasuke?! Suigetsu?! You've heard these names before, and how they were traveling together, if thats the case, you know the other two are none other than Juugo and Karin, dangerous ninja to say the least.

Sasuke looks at the two and seems annoyed, "Quit fighting you two before I get angr.......". Sasuke stops in mid-sentence and looks in your direction, his sharingan activated. "Looks like we have company, come out unless you want me to kill you right away", says sasuke, gaze never leaving your direction. The others look as you step out of the bushes.

Suigetsu looks at you with glee and grabs his giant sword from his back, "Hey, I've heard of this guy, his name is (name), I've heard he's pretty goods, I'd lke to test him and see" Suigetsu walks towarsd you but Sasuke keeps him back, "(name) huh? So whats it going to be (name), are you going to leave or are we going to have to kill you?" You see Suigetsu smiling again, "Please let i be the killing option, I really want to see what you've got", Karin and juugo merely look at Suigetsu in disgust.

What will you do?
A.Leave
B.Fight

------
If A. "A wise answer", says Sasuke.
(this happens 50% of the time)
You quickly flee, not looking back. You lose a forest fight for the time you lost!

(other 50%)
as you take your leave you suddenly feel a large blade go right though your chest, it is pulled out and you fall to the ground, the last words you hear is a happy voice saying, "Opps..... my hand slipped....."
(you die)

------
If B. "Very well", says Sasuke, "Suigetsu, Karin, Juugo, take him out"
(you fight)
Suigetsu attacks you with zanbato!
Karin attack you with strange jutsu!
Juugo attack you with Original curse seal!
Sasuke attack you with Chidori Current!

Edit:Sasuke will also have a buff along with his ofther one called "Sharingan Stare or just Sharingan, this could affect you by making you move slower to  sasuke, having your attacks mis more, or have you move slower to sasuke making him able to hit you more tims in one turns, just an idea i thought of.
:Un edit:

(each as a special move to attack you with)
A.You die
B. You win
----
If A. You fall to the ground, the last thing your see are Sasuke's merciless eyes staring down on you. (you die)

------
If B. The team lie on the ground before you, defeated. "What power....", you hear Sasuke admit, "You've earned my respect.....".  You walk forward, ready to finish the final blow when Sasuke throws a smoke bomb on the ground, when the smoke clears they are nowhere to be seen. On the ground you find some sort of item. You pick it up to find that its (item). You put item) in your bag and walk off, sastisfied over your win.
(event ends)

----

I wasn't sure what to put as a pize so if you guys could think of something good to have please post. Also what do you think?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 02:16:06 AM by Abysss »

doomstar

Re: Team Snake
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 05:53:06 AM »

That would be a scary fight o.o;;;;

Abysss

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 05:58:24 AM »

you like?

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 07:49:08 AM »

opop

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 10:25:50 AM »

Its good....but just for the sake of my eyes make reading it easier by colors :P

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 01:59:35 PM »

Not a bad idea......

Abysss

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 03:28:30 PM »

Its good....but just for the sake of my eyes make reading it easier by colors :P
Ok, is it easier to read now?

doomstar

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 05:30:57 PM »

But still an item for that seems kinda like a pointless reward o.o;;;
we should get some experience maybe some gold >>

opop

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 05:36:49 PM »

Ok, is it easier to read now?

yes   my eyes thank you

Abysss

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 05:44:51 PM »

I put item because i didn't know what reward to have, the reward could be anything.

Kyosuke

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2007, 06:06:23 PM »

That is a really nice event, Abysss. Good job.

opop

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 06:10:26 PM »

I put item because i didn't know what reward to have, the reward could be anything.

One of orochimarus dead white snakes

Abysss

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 06:13:16 PM »

What purpose would it have?

opop

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 08:24:24 PM »

What purpose would it have?

Umm weaken oro for that Dk or you can use it some way buy taking it to a hospital and ask tsunade to make a potion out of it to put on you weapong to kill oro with more effectivness

Maria

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2007, 09:04:38 PM »

Great Idea :D
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.