Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: 363 *spoilers*  (Read 3524 times)

Abysss

363 *spoilers*
« on: July 21, 2007, 03:58:00 AM »

Chapter 363: "Sasuke's Death...!!" - For miles around people stare in wonder at the explosion. The Leaf and Team Sasuke members react in surprise and then move toward the blast. Karin tries to find Sasuke's chakra and fails. Zetsu watches on also and figures Tobi died in the explosion along with Deidara. Suigetsu recognizes that's where he was supposed to meet Sasuke. He pulls out a scroll with a snake on it, which begins to fade. Elsewhere Zetsu tells the gathered Akatsuki that Deidara died. Itachi asks who took him out, Sasuke or the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki? Zetsu says Sasuke, but he died too. Itachi is silent and the leader states he should be grateful that Deidara eliminated a hindrance. Kisame states they're forgetting someone and Zetsu states Tobi's apparently dead too. Kisame states he was good at running, but it must have been too big an explosion to escape. The leader states men of Tobi's level are easy to find but not so of Deidara. He states he's going to mourn and leaves. Elsewhere Suigetsu unrolls the scroll and places blood from a vial on it. Suddenly a charred Manda is summoned. Suigetsu is surprised Manda was controlled and then notices the snake was under Genjutsu. Sasuke emerges and then collapses. Suigetsu asks who he fought and Manda angrily accuses Sasuke of using him with those eyes of his. He states how dare he and then dies. Suigetsu states Sasuke should be nicer to animals. Revealing the Manda summoning tattoo on his forearm, Sasuke states he had no choice. Karin and Juugo then arrive. Karin states she was worried and Suigetsu surmises Sasuke summoned Manda to take the brunt of the blast and then traveled with him through space-time back from where he came. Sasuke states his opponent was an Akatsuki who was much stronger than he thought. Suigetsu says they should rest and Karin accuses him of being weak since he beat Orochimaru. Sasuke says that's another story, as Orochimaru was already weakened when he fought him. In the large industrial city, a figure calls for "Pein" the Akatsuki leader. Pein is revealed as a Hidden Rain missing-nin with numerous facial piercings. He rises and joins the female Akatsuki member. Before them stands a mysterious figure in the shadows. Pein asks what happened to Sasuke and the figure states everything is going well. Sasuke's Sharingan showed growth and it will soon surpass Itachi's. Pein asks of the Kyuubi. The figure states Pein should capture him and as the leader failure is not an option...
----
I say awesome, too bad Manda had to die though >_> , I also hope Tobi lives, I must know who he is! And what of the mysterious person running Akatsuki? Does he need Sasuke And naruto? IS it Uchiha Maadara? Maybe he told ITachi to kill the clan? We'll have to wait and see.

Maria

Re: 363 *spoilers*
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 04:16:28 AM »

Poor Deidara T_T

Uchiha Mandra is over 90 years old I beleve >>

opop

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 04:17:12 AM »

Poor Deidara T_T

Are you a Idiot Uchiha Madra had nothing to do with this (Its Obvious unless Mashimoto has sunken) Or it could be a part of the next genration is taking over  ;)

OMG WHO POSTED THIS XD

« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 04:21:11 AM by opop »

Abysss

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 04:20:54 AM »

Poor Deidara T_T

Are you a Idiot Uchiha Madra had nothing to do with this

OMG WHO POSTED THIS XD

An idiot? Hw do you know he has nothing to do with this? He's obviously interested in Sasuke's Sharingan.

opop

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 04:21:57 AM »

Poor Deidara T_T

Are you a Idiot Uchiha Madra had nothing to do with this

OMG WHO POSTED THIS XD

An idiot? Hw do you know he has nothing to do with this? He's obviously interested in Sasuke's Sharingan.

Did you edit my post in that quote?

Abysss

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 04:23:32 AM »

no, wrote it before you edited it.

opop

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 04:26:42 AM »

no, wrote it before you edited it.

*Shhh* XD

Actually I was editing while she posted that so I didnt see it =]
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 04:30:51 AM by opop »

Rokudaime

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 05:05:14 AM »

I never saw this coming.There faces being shown so early, but I wonder about real leader he has to be an Uchiha just by being able to tell Sasuke's sharingan was getting stronger. I doubt just any person could be aware of that.

opop

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 06:10:35 AM »

I never saw this coming.There faces being shown so early, but I wonder about real leader he has to be an Uchiha just by being able to tell Sasuke's sharingan was getting stronger. I doubt just any person could be aware of that.

I could *coughheisgettingsostronghecancontrolmandacough*

doomstar

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2007, 06:46:49 AM »

... poor manda :(
He almost gets killed once and then gets killed :(

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 11:56:26 AM »

What still puzzles me is how did Sasuke managed to survive Deidara's explosion by summoning Manda then using Genjutsu on him then Teleporting Justsu.  :shock:
That's a godly move he pulled, when he had "no" chakra left. >>

LeafToad

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2007, 12:05:09 PM »

Wow... Too bad Manda had to die just to save Sasuke(yes I still hate him, no matter how strong he has gotten. >>).

I must admit it was pretty cool though. >> << >>

Gaara_Sand_burial

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2007, 02:14:03 PM »

Manda....damn it all tobi better not die &lt;_&lt;

opop

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2007, 04:00:06 PM »

What still puzzles me is how did Sasuke managed to survive Deidara's explosion by summoning Manda then using Genjutsu on him then Teleporting Justsu.  :shock:
That's a godly move he pulled, when he had "no" chakra left. >>
True its not like Mashimoto not to go this faar into the magical fantasy land without explaining  it

.damn it all tobi better not die &lt;_&lt;

I thought that tobi would come baCK THE SECOND Pien said he is replaaceablr ..I htought he would appear and they would all be like holy mother of pie

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2007, 04:18:51 PM »

Tobi is probably the strongest
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.