Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Alignment Change  (Read 1349 times)

Sabakunogaara

Alignment Change
« on: July 27, 2007, 12:32:39 AM »

Anyone know a good way to become evil? I have an alt that I just cant seem to bring to the dark side  :smt074

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: Alignment Change
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 02:57:19 AM »

help little children out of wells, beat up werewolfs, stop plunders, move boulders and etc >>

Sabakunogaara

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 03:16:17 AM »

wrong direction there.... that would make me good...

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 03:31:01 AM »

This is a very logic answer. If you want to become evil then do the opposite of good. It is not that hard.

wrong direction there.... that would make me good...
You already know what not to do. So I think your question was answered by yourself, just don't do good deeds.

Ex: Don't help people in events.

This topic would have been better if it were in the help me I'm lost section  ;).

« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 03:49:12 AM by ace »

Sabakunogaara

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 05:30:28 AM »

eh,I joined Akasuki, I plunder houses, I dump surup, I ignore strangers in the forest... and yet I'm still good... -_-

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 04:54:23 PM »

How to become evil?  I can't seem to become good.  I 'inherited' a character that was #18 on the "Most Evil" list.  Since having this character (late May-early June) I have done nothing but good deeds.  Now, however, I am #16 on the list.

Sabakunogaara

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2007, 06:23:12 AM »

I'd trade ya alignments if I could  :D

geyser

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 09:53:54 PM »

How to become evil?  I can't seem to become good.  I 'inherited' a character that was #18 on the "Most Evil" list.  Since having this character (late May-early June) I have done nothing but good deeds.  Now, however, I am #16 on the list.

this may be because players that had the lower positions (17 and down) would have done more good deeds, thus putting them closer to good, and you closer to evil.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 01:15:53 AM »

this may be because players that had the lower positions (17 and down) would have done more good deeds, thus putting them closer to good, and you closer to evil.
I realize that, but at the same time, I have been pretty active at times since taking over this character, ALWAYS doing good deeds (or what I perceive to be good deeds) and now I am #14 (I just checked today).

I want to turn this character good, but I may just try to be #1 evil (and hope to move the other direction).

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 17 queries.