Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: ok now im mad...  (Read 2776 times)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
ok now im mad...
« on: January 15, 2008, 01:22:05 AM »

ok then..everyone remembers that health glitch in x-mas right?
well anyways in the 1st day i used all 15 pints for attack..then the next day i used all 15.....so thats what 75 points right?

ok then so i began to be happy with the glitch after neji told me it was permanent..(meh i have no concious x])

oh well after which when i reached vampire lord baluski i fled and i lost 45 pts..so i thought oh well then i still have more points...

(even though i lost about 9 of my oro kills -_-)
ok then so anyways once i reached vampire lord baluski again i fled i chose attack..so then it took away 5 points..then took away 11 more...so thats 16+45=61 points...thats what..12 oro kills...now today i found baluski again and i fled..i lost another 20 points..which is my other oro kills i got since then -_-

so is it like i now got no oro kills?

im just mad so i wanted to say something and why im taking so much hp form baluski still

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
Re: ok now im mad...
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 01:26:00 AM »

...no comprendo ._____.
Seriously, you're talking about HP, attack, running from Baluski, and oro kills... o.O;;
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 01:36:51 AM »

...no comprendo ._____.
Seriously, you're talking about HP, attack, running from Baluski, and oro kills... o.O;;

He is complaining because the Baluski event have taken a lot of health from him.
I think  :roll:

doomstar

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 01:38:46 AM »

your fault.... in case 1 in which you walk towards him, you can flee before hand ya know >.>

and in the case where baluski comes at you cause you have too much hp... you have too much hp >.>

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 01:55:27 AM »

your fault.... in case 1 in which you walk towards him, you can flee before hand ya know >.>

and in the case where baluski comes at you cause you have too much hp... you have too much hp >.>

but like i said they took more than enough hp...the hp that i got from the x-mas event already was passed that and i got more taken away -_-

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 02:35:11 AM »

well anyways in the 1st day i used all 15 pints for attack..then the next day i used all 15.....so thats what 75 points right?

ok then so i began to be happy with the glitch after neji told me it was permanent..(meh i have no concious x])

Okay, I may be mistaken, but Neji telling you "it was permanent" might have meant that it would carry over after an Oro kill.

Baluski, on the other hand, remains hungry.

However, not being privy to the conversation you had with Neji, I have no further clarification.

SoniaFourth

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 03:00:17 PM »

Okay, I may be mistaken, but Neji telling you "it was permanent" might have meant that it would carry over after an Oro kill.

However, not being privy to the conversation you had with Neji, I have no further clarification.

What he is saying is.

Oro kills for Health = Permanent HP (For as long as you keep it)

There are still going to be things that take away HP.

Look at it like this =) Now you know that the HP for Oro Kills isn't worth the distribution.

There are OTHER events for HP.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 03:49:16 PM »

What he is saying is.

Oro kills for Health = Permanent HP (For as long as you keep it)

There are still going to be things that take away HP.

Look at it like this =) Now you know that the HP for Oro Kills isn't worth the distribution.

There are OTHER events for HP.
i know thats why i stiched em to a different stat..just the fact that i used 20 DK's for hp..then lose them about 10+ at once time really makes me mad...

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 04:37:06 PM »

That's not as bad as the time I took over 200 hp from myself. Try and figure that one out.

"Vampire Lord Baluski had a grave encounter with Vampire Lord Baluski in the forest." (however it goes)
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 04:45:12 PM »

Tired to show Oliver that the Oro points which I put into HP didn't give me more HP that Baluski wouldn't take away.

The maximum HP which I can have before Baluski starts sucking extra blood out of me is 249 (I had 8 Oro points, 4 in atk & 4 in def). When I got the reset offer, I put all 8 Oro points into HP, but when i met Baluski in the forest, he kept draining my HP until I have 249 left. Basically, same as before I put in 8 Oro points into HP.

But Oliver told me that it was correct and that 249 HP at 8 DK is the HP limit for an 8 DK character who has 8 points in their HP =(

SoniaFourth

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 06:31:58 PM »

Tired to show Oliver that the Oro points which I put into HP didn't give me more HP that Baluski wouldn't take away.

The maximum HP which I can have before Baluski starts sucking extra blood out of me is 249 (I had 8 Oro points, 4 in atk & 4 in def). When I got the reset offer, I put all 8 Oro points into HP, but when i met Baluski in the forest, he kept draining my HP until I have 249 left. Basically, same as before I put in 8 Oro points into HP.

But Oliver told me that it was correct and that 249 HP at 8 DK is the HP limit for an 8 DK character who has 8 points in their HP =(
Owned >_>

I never reach my HP limit <<; I have bad luck with HP.

Like the time I was a Hokage with a whole 76+ HP >_>;;

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 09:36:09 PM »

:twisted:

so you figured out why I was not overly concerned about the issue that I gave too much hp after the reset.

Nature (=Baluski) took care of that...

Oh, and "it took Oro Points" is wrong, as I still try to explain to people, because the Oro HP apply BEFORE any other HP bonuses. So it  ALWAYS takes these.

Calculate yourself:

Base HP + Oro Kill Points = Minimum HP

10* LEVEL + 5* SPENT ORO ON HP = Minimum HP

thanks a lot.

Gyu is Level 15  == 150 base points. Spent 8 on HP, so 150+40=190

yeah, that's right, 190 is your absolute minimum when it comes to Baluski...

so stop whining all you guys who buffed up ATK / DEF like crazy at that time.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

doomstar

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2008, 01:55:44 AM »

That's not as bad as the time I took over 200 hp from myself. Try and figure that one out.

"Vampire Lord Baluski had a grave encounter with Vampire Lord Baluski in the forest." (however it goes)
you tripped and bit yoruself >.>

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 02:03:35 AM »

you tripped and bit yoruself >.>
good call >.>

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 20 queries.