Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Need clarification on a rule  (Read 2213 times)

valarauka

Need clarification on a rule
« on: August 08, 2007, 02:33:22 AM »

So the rule in question is:
3. Yet: You are not allowed to make a multiaccount just to get yourself more donation points, gold, buffs (marriage), etc. To put it short, you should not do so to benefit one character through the other. If you do, punishment includes cancellation of credited donation points and a ban from the server.

Okay, so you can't make a new character for the sole purpose of giving stuff to the other account. Does that mean you can't help the other account at all, or just that the character has to be played, or what? For example, could I give my other account my gold (through the coffers or something) when I'm about to go kill Orochimaru? When my other account is ready to go kill Orochimaru, I'd transfer the gold back to the first account.  Would that be against the rules?

Ace

• View Profile
Re: Need clarification on a rule
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 05:00:31 AM »

You can place as much gold in your or some else's coffers as you wish. You can withdraw that gold with your main account or your other account.

You cannot though transfer points from an alt, this is referred to your other account (not your main) to your main account, but you MAY transfer points from your main account to your alt. If you get too confused, then I suggest you ask more questions to clarify what is right and what is wrong.

Remember not to break the rules because Neji sees all the things that are going on  :twisted:.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 06:04:27 AM »

I see any account donation point transfers fine..

DP isn't like gold or gems that can better your in-game character, unless you count the travels/forest fights you can purchase.

BUT!

I transfer from Lebis to Pegasus or Cerberus only because I have no use for them on Lebis. I'm not going to let them sit there and go to waste or give them to some random person when I, as a person, can still put them to use.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

valarauka

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 07:32:32 AM »

Okay, so it's all right to transfer gold between accounts via the coffers? Thanks.

I guess to play it safe, I shouldn't transfer any DP. I'm getting a little confused over what is meant by "main" and "alt" accounts. I have two accounts, and one was made before the other and is a few Dragon Kills ahead, but I don't plan on favoring one over the other or playing one more than the other, or anything like that. How would they decide which was the main account and which was the alternate account, if they were equal? Just which one was created first?

Remember not to break the rules because Neji sees all the things that are going on  :twisted:.
I'm trying to find out what the rule is, so as to not break it  :D

Lebis, I'm afraid I don't understand what you said... Do you mean it's okay to transfer DP between accounts, but not gems and gold, or is it the other way around? But transfer of DP is against one of the other rules, rule 4 I think.
Well, I don't really care about the DP, I just want to know about gold and gems.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 02:54:01 PM »

If you are confused then you should not transfer any dragon points from one account to another...Soon you will figure out what is right and what is wrong. My main account is Divine Dragon Ace, and this account is my main because I go on it a lot, I have more dragon kills, and I made it first.

People though can create two accounts at the same time and this is where it gets a little confusing, I would say if you do this then just make one account your MAIN account. This account can transfer points to the other, ONLY THE MAIN can transfer points to the other account...

REMEMBER IF YOU ARE GETTING CONFUSED DO NOT TRANSFER DRAGON POINTS FROM ONE ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER!!!!

I think what Lebis is trying to say is that she has earned her points on her main account, it is VERY easy to tell which one is her main account, so I guess she got bored and decided to create more accounts, she CAN transfer points from her MAIN account to her other accounts because she has earned those points, but doing the opposite is WRONG.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 08:16:06 PM »

transfering gems and gold to another of your accounts is cheating.....
DP are earned by the player so they can do with them whatever they want to......

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 09:30:17 PM »

So, I think I have to clear up a bit:

alt=weaker acc
main=stronger acc

- transfer donation points from alts to a main is breaking the rules as you are buffing it up "I don't need them there" ... of course, you really like only your main then, I guess ^^
- transfer gold from alts to main before oro kills -> against the rules, that's cheating
- standing alts guard for you to protect the coffers of your main -> against the rules
- pvping your main with alts to give him points -> against the rules

I hope I made myself clear ;) I'll run a survey on the donation point thingy sooner or later, and will then act on what I find.
If there is a trade happening or massive pushing, I will deny the option to give away points if necessary.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

valarauka

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 01:44:43 AM »

You forgot to say that it's against the rules to marry your alt =)

Okay, so basically you can't use your alt to benefit your main. But can you use your main to benefit your alt? Could I transfer gold from my main to my alt before Oro kills, or did you mean that you can't transfer gold between accounts? I don't plan on transferring any DPs in either direction, so that doesn't really matter to me.
But if I give gold from my main to my alt before Oro kills, and not vice versa, and I play them equally otherwise, my alt will progress faster than my main, and might eventually become stronger than my main. So at that point, does the original alt become the main?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 04:48:02 PM »

yes, if you buff your weaker player with your stronger one, no problem.

Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 20 queries.