Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Fav quote >.>;  (Read 7347 times)

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
Re: Fav quote >.>;
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2007, 04:26:35 AM »

I have this awesome quote... with an objectionable word <<;; it was pretty awesome, though XD
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2007, 04:32:13 AM »

you mean from that book? ._.

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2007, 04:38:59 AM »

no <______<;;

it was at school... I'll tell it <.<

So, there are a bunch of insane people at my lunch table (we're just freshmen... and like 50 sophomores crowd the thing ._.;; race to seats >:O) and a few are... not straight >> << >>
So they spent the entire period walking up to random people and just ask, with a completely straight face, "Do you m*********?" XD The expressions were priceless <.<

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2007, 04:41:27 AM »

lunch, we dressed azn up in malcolm's sweats, i yelled at her "NOW GO MAKE MY MONEY *****!"
she went to teh corner of teh lawn, asked some girls "Do you wanna have a good time?"
so effin funny XD

then second period, a debate over wheter being gay was something you chose or were born with ._.

me and these other two guys and the teacher and some girls were fighting about how its okay for peopel to be gay against a few guys ._.

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2007, 04:48:41 AM »

lunch, we dressed azn up in malcolm's sweats, i yelled at her "NOW GO MAKE MY MONEY *****!"
she went to teh corner of teh lawn, asked some girls "Do you wanna have a good time?"
so effin funny XD

then second period, a debate over wheter being gay was something you chose or were born with ._.

me and these other two guys and the teacher and some girls were fighting about how its okay for peopel to be gay against a few guys ._.
XDDDDDD
the lesbians at our table were talking and I was completing owning the crap out of this one kid that nobody likes by JUST telling "yo momma" jokes (he's so pathetic XDDDDD) and the one thing he could say was "...well...you're gay!" and then all the lesbians heard that and were like "Peter? You're gay? That is so hot!" and they started hugging me >.>;;

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #125 on: November 21, 2007, 04:49:44 AM »

so effin funny XD

XDDDDDD
the lesbians at our table were talking and I was completing owning the crap out of this one kid that nobody likes by JUST telling "yo momma" jokes (he's so pathetic XDDDDD) and the one thing he could say was "...well...you're gay!" and then all the lesbians heard that and were like "Peter? You're gay? That is so hot!" and they started hugging me >.>;;

girls love teh gay guy <<

which is why i do gay stuff XD

they picked me (the pimp) over the nice guy (other peopel)

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 21, 2007, 04:51:48 AM »

so effin funny XD

XDDDDDD

girls love teh gay guy <<

which is why i do gay stuff XD

they picked me (the pimp) over the nice guy (other peopel)
today I got hugs from all the girl track team members =O I was like... "OMFG I BEAT SCOTT!" >:O He's like... the best kid out there with a 5-year advantage on me and I finally beat him =D
I am SOOOOO getting 12 varsity letters <__<
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 19 queries.