Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: whats diffrent from earht and heaven curseed seals  (Read 1812 times)

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 05:08:18 AM »

There wouldn't be a different name if there was no difference...

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 06:16:58 PM »

1 is more rounded than the other :)

No idea, it may just be different looks different name and also different stage 2. If Anko ever would actually use her curse mark it would probably have the same stage 2 and looks as Sasuke's.

Aburamebugman

Re: whats diffrent from earht and heaven curseed seals
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 03:39:01 AM »

The ones on Orochimarus Sound Nin are used to cause an increase in strength and a physical change to their users bodys to make them strong enough to defeat almost anyone.
The ones on Sasuke and Anko are used to cause pain and make the user want to search out Orochimaru and have it removed(most likely they would have to work for him after that or he would place it back on them)

These are my opinions on the seals.

SamK920

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 08:22:48 AM »

have it removed? they jst want more power power power^ so sasuke searches for orchimaru, while anko was too weak and got abandoned at the sea (i watched to episode 195 lol)

i think difference is that the one's on Sasuke and Anko are actually more powerful than normal. If you look at those sound nins, they can beat sasuke in normal form against him in normal form. but when sasuke goes seal he's more powerful than any of them with their seals on.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 09:25:52 AM »

The ones on Orochimarus Sound Nin are used to cause an increase in strength and a physical change to their users bodys to make them strong enough to defeat almost anyone.
The ones on Sasuke and Anko are used to cause pain and make the user want to search out Orochimaru and have it removed(most likely they would have to work for him after that or he would place it back on them)

These are my opinions on the seals.

Stop bumping back old topics please.

And there is no difference other than the looks of it. What you get is random.

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 19 queries.