Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Nauto Chapter 366 *spoilers*  (Read 2858 times)

Abysss

Nauto Chapter 366 *spoilers*
« on: August 17, 2007, 10:12:07 PM »

Chapter 366: "Brothers" - Naruto asks if Itachi plans to capture him, Itachi says no, just talk. Two Narutos attack from behind but are taken out by Itachi. Naruto states he can't trust him. Itachi raises his hands and Naruto thinks back over how to attack Sharingan users. Itachi asks why he doesn't run. Naruto says he can number in the thousands and has no reason to run anyway, as capturing him will draw out Sasuke. Itachi asks why Naruto is interested in his traitorous brother. Naruto states that Sasuke is more his brother than Itachi's. He charges and Itachi dissolves into birds stating he just wants to talk. In Konoha, Jiraiya enters Tsunade's office and states he's found Akatsuki's leader. Shizune states they should quickly plan a surprise attack. Jiraiya says they should wait. He asks Tsunade out for a drink to talk it over. An angered Tsunade yells that she can't just leave in the middle of the day to drink, not when ninja are out on missions. We then cut to Tsunade and Jiraiya in a bar drinking sake. Jiraiya explains that the Akatsuki leader is in Hidden Rain. Tsunade offers surprise since Rain has strict borders, that it would seem difficult for one like him to move around. Jiraiya states that's the perfect reason to be there, in a place which strongly hides its secrets. He goes on to explain that the country has been in civil war and apparently the leader is leading one side. Tsunade offers that Rain's location makes it the battlefield of the surrounding countries. The constant strife and refugees have also increased over time. Jiraiya states that's why he needs to sneak in and find out the truth. Tsunade is surprised he'd go alone and Jiraiya states he'll be okay, he's a Sannin. Tsunade apologizes for putting him in difficult situations. Jiraiya laughs it off and Tsunade states Jiraiya was always meant to be the Fifth. Jiraiya retorts that he'd be a horrible Hokage. Tsunade states she knows he regretted not being able to stop Orochimaru and kept track of him for that reason. Jiraiya says that's no longer a problem. Tsunade says yes, she can't believe he's dead either. Tsunade begins to reminisce about their time with the Third and Jiraiya begins to joke about how much she's grown. He then offers that his role has changed in life. It's now to inspire the younger generation and that's something he'd gladly give his life for. Elsewhere Naruto asks why Itachi is there. Itachi offers that unfortunately he now has to go, as something has come up. He disperses and we cut to Sasuke walking through the Akatsuki cave. In the darkness he sees a figure and asks who it is. Soon Itachi and Sasuke are staring each other down intently, Sharingan to Sharingan...

sushigewd2.0

Re: Nauto Chapter 366 *spoilers*
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 12:15:42 AM »

nice....

Maria

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 12:40:21 AM »

Cool...

Abysss

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 12:46:35 AM »

whats with all the ....'s?

Opop~V.2

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 12:46:46 AM »

www.onemanga.com who wants to read this to find out >>

Thats a close resemblence to leafninja

http://www.leafninja.com/volume-40.php

Chapter 366: "Brothers" - Naruto asks if Itachi plans to capture him, Itachi says no, just talk. Two Narutos attack from behind but are taken out by Itachi. Naruto states he can't trust him. Itachi raises his hands and Naruto thinks back over how to attack Sharingan users. Itachi asks why he doesn't run. Naruto says he can number in the thousands and has no reason to run anyway, as capturing him will draw out Sasuke. Itachi asks why Naruto is interested in his traitorous brother. Naruto states that Sasuke is more his brother than Itachi's. He charges and Itachi dissolves into birds stating he just wants to talk. In Konoha, Jiraiya enters Tsunade's office and states he's found Akatsuki's leader. Shizune states they should quickly plan a surprise attack. Jiraiya says they should wait. He asks Tsunade out for a drink to talk it over. An angered Tsunade yells that she can't just leave in the middle of the day to drink, not when ninja are out on missions. We then cut to Tsunade and Jiraiya in a bar drinking sake. Jiraiya explains that the Akatsuki leader is in Hidden Rain. Tsunade offers surprise since Rain has strict borders, that it would seem difficult for one like him to move around. Jiraiya states that's the perfect reason to be there, in a place which strongly hides its secrets. He goes on to explain that the country has been in civil war and apparently the leader is leading one side. Tsunade offers that Rain's location makes it the battlefield of the surrounding countries. The constant strife and refugees have also increased over time. Jiraiya states that's why he needs to sneak in and find out the truth. Tsunade is surprised he'd go alone and Jiraiya states he'll be okay, he's a Sannin. Tsunade apologizes for putting him in difficult situations. Jiraiya laughs it off and Tsunade states Jiraiya was always meant to be the Fifth. Jiraiya retorts that he'd be a horrible Hokage. Tsunade states she knows he regretted not being able to stop Orochimaru and kept track of him for that reason. Jiraiya says that's no longer a problem. Tsunade says yes, she can't believe he's dead either. Tsunade begins to reminisce about their time with the Third and Jiraiya begins to joke about how much she's grown. He then offers that his role has changed in life. It's now to inspire the younger generation and that's something he'd gladly give his life for. Elsewhere Naruto asks why Itachi is there. Itachi offers that unfortunately he now has to go, as something has come up. He disperses and we cut to Sasuke walking through the Akatsuki cave. In the darkness he sees a figure and asks who it is. Soon Itachi and Sasuke are staring each other down intently, Sharingan to Sharingan...

Abysss

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 02:36:00 AM »

Dud, of course it's close to leaf ninja, thats where i got it from  :roll:

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 02:39:35 AM »

i wanna see sasuke get his ass kicked! >>;

Abysss

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 02:42:45 AM »

I don't get it Opop, are you suggesting I tried to make look like I wrote it? Paraniod much? I didn't realize I needed to say that I got it from somewhere, when it's find of obvious I didn't write it in the format it's in (Chapter name and such and no grammer errors) :/

doomstar

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 04:27:13 AM »

Dude... it's obvious that itachi will be defeated, teleport back to naruto and like talk to him and die before some great secret is told >>

Opop~V.2

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 05:12:56 AM »

I don't get it Opop, are you suggesting I tried to make look like I wrote it? Paraniod much? I didn't realize I needed to say that I got it from somewhere, when it's find of obvious I didn't write it in the format it's in (Chapter name and such and no grammer errors) :/

Yes,Yep,Yes you do they wrote it,Thats not obvious someone who can take 3 second to fix grammar issues....I don't ,but I sucked at English

Abysss

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 07:01:37 AM »

Yes,Yep,Yes you do they wrote it,Thats not obvious someone who can take 3 second to fix grammar issues....I don't ,but I sucked at English

You make me laugh, when have I ever led anyone to believe I wrote this? Have I ever said anything about writing anything? No, I only talked about the chapter, and the last chapter I posted I even said I got it from leaf ninja.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 12:48:06 PM »

If you came back to start something Opop, I suggest you don't even start. ;)

Opop~V.2

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 05:12:29 PM »

You make me laugh, when have I ever led anyone to believe I wrote this? Have I ever said anything about writing anything? No, I only talked about the chapter, and the last chapter I posted I even said I got it from leaf ninja.

Well excuse me for having fake cancer that week >>

Shiki works hard on that site and not all rread the last topic, so I bet Shiki would appreciate credits xD

What are you talking about I never left >> I just wanted a New Account the last one had a lower case opop not Opop
shuuuush xD I got boared yesterday I need a fruitless fight today xD
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 05:40:00 PM by Opop~V.2 »

Abysss

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2007, 07:00:52 PM »

Shiki works hard on that site and not all rread the last topic, so I bet Shiki would appreciate credits xD

What are you talking about I never left >> I just wanted a New Account the last one had a lower case opop not Opop
You probably just did it because of all the negative karma it had, but now I see why they give you the megative karma  :evil:

Opop~V.2

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2007, 08:34:01 PM »

You probably just did it because of all the negative karma it had, but now I see why they give you the megative karma  :evil:

=_= Look at yours

But Abyss you should give credit were credit is due
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 08:52:10 PM by Opop~V.2 »
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 21 queries.