Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: ClanHalls Names and DP  (Read 1263 times)

0MontKa

ClanHalls Names and DP
« on: September 13, 2007, 01:05:50 AM »

I would like to request 3 things:

• That in the clan halls that the founder rank clan members have the mod ability, to kill a post and also to post with no name
  • That when creating a char to ban the use of certain words or just not have the online players listed at the log on page seeing as that some schools, like min have a weighted phrase limit and/or banned word combination, both of witch will not let you on if certain amount of certain words appear.
  • And finally that their is a description of the affect of the things that you spend your DP's on

Thank you for your time

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: ClanHalls Names and DP
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 01:24:35 AM »

That in the clan halls that the founder rank clan members have the mod ability, to kill a post and also to post with no name
Would you join a clan or make one if you can have cool mod powers when you make a clan? Everyone would want a clan of their own.

That when creating a char to ban the use of certain words or just not have the online players listed at the log on page seeing as that some schools, like min have a weighted phrase limit and/or banned word combination, both of witch will not let you on if certain amount of certain words appear.
That's your problem. Don't play at school or switch school.

And finally that their is a description of the affect of the things that you spend your DP's on
Mission HQ things DO have descriptions. Some do not say exactly what they do to surprise players. It's more fun to open birthday presents when you don't know what's inside of it.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 01:25:54 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 02:41:55 PM »

• That in the clan halls that the founder rank clan members have the mod ability, to kill a post and also to post with no name
  • That when creating a char to ban the use of certain words or just not have the online players listed at the log on page seeing as that some schools, like min have a weighted phrase limit and/or banned word combination, both of witch will not let you on if certain amount of certain words appear.
  • And finally that their is a description of the affect of the things that you spend your DP's on

Thank you for your time

I would say no because of this.
Founder gives out spoiler. Founder deletes spoiler after enough people see it. Founder gets away with breaking the rules ^.^
Just call a moderator if you need help, that's what we're here for. Beside being Neji's slaves >>;
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 02:42:28 PM by Xaos »

doomstar

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 04:14:38 AM »

Thank you for your time

I would say no because of this.
Founder gives out spoiler. Founder deletes spoiler after enough people see it. Founder gets away with breaking the rules ^.^
Just call a moderator if you need help, that's what we're here for. Beside being Neji's slaves >>;
what does he make you do? >.>as slaves I mean >.>

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 17 queries.