Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Don't let Online Games take over your life... I've experienced it First hand...  (Read 2823 times)

SharinganNaruto

I started playing Maplestory when bera just came out, reaching level 40(which was high back then). I quit, to play some other games, but then i came back with the release of Khaini, of which i got to 66 there, and quit again for SL. Unfortuantly SL became boring and i came back with the release of Mardia, of which hell was unleashed towards me. I had a high determination to be the top, i started playing 15 hours a day, started cutting school, and my average dropped from a A to D, of which i pretty much quit school. Now, i got to 86 in less than 2 months, of which i was banned for hacking. At first i said "Ehh I'll live" but then i see... i was addicted....

I slowly felt worse and worse, wishing for some way to come back, when i saw that i was no longer on rankings, i fell right into depression. The depression slowly got worse and worse until i had to go see a phychiatrist, which got me some depression pills. One kind of medicine wasnt enough now, and i take 4 depression medicines a day. These medicines added 15 pounds to my weight. And yet, i still feel depressed. I did not want to go outside, talk or meet anyone else. I disobeyed nearly every command i got from other people, and was left in the wasteland of my addictive world.

This is my story, and this is NOT a joke, maplestory pretty much ruined my life dont let this happen to you.

narutard

I have seen this story sooo many times <_< All you did was edit it a few times to make it sound different  :P

I started playing maplestory when bera just came out, reaching level 40(which was high back then). I quit, to play some other games, but then i came back with the release of khaini, of which i got to 66 there, and quit again for WoW. Unfortuantly WoW became boring and i came back with the release of mardia, of which hell was unleashed towards me. I had a high determination to be the top, i started playing 15 hours a day, started cutting school, and my average dropped from a B to D, of which i pretty much quit school. Now, i got to 86 in less than 2 months, of which i was banned for hacking. At first i said "ehh ill live" but then i see... i was addicted....

I slowly felt worse and worse, wishing for some way to come back, when i saw that i was no longer on rankings, i fell right into depression. The depression slowly got worse and worse until i had to go see a phychiatrist, which got me some depression pills. One kind of medicine wasnt enough now, and i take 4 depression medicines a day. These medicines added 15 pounds to my weight. And yet, i still feel depressed. I did not want to go outside, talk or meet anyone else. I disobeyed nearly every command i got from other people, and was left in the wasteland of my addictive world.

This is my story, and this is NOT a joke, maplestory pretty much ruined my life dont let this happen to you. This is not copypasta either.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 07:12:11 PM by narutard »

Uchihabeast

I have seen this story sooo many times <_< All you did was edit it a few times to make it sound different  :P

Dude.. its true -.-

Opop~V.2

I have will......smith...and he will b*** slap me
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 10:38:38 PM by Opop~V.2 »

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile

:shock:

Hard to believe..
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 11:42:26 PM by KingCyrus »
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

doomstar

amen cyrus... hell the closest thing to that for me would be counter strike, and I'm over that phase >.>

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king

sharuto addictive impossible >>

Abysss

SL is the only online game I will ever play on a computer ^^

Maria

I go onto other sites but they arn't consitered online games and my life hasn't been ruined by them or SL for that matter

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!

eh i can believe shar XD

deadkat

• View Profile

Same with me...but with another game.

Grade dropped to D, but I brought it up to A- in the end.

Never cut school though...education is important.

SharinganNaruto

>___> Narutard you suck, maaaan feh... <_<

doomstar

>___> Narutard you suck, maaaan feh... <_<
... you suck man xD

SharinganNaruto

No i was just really bored around midnight.. >___>

doomstar

... the war has begun! >:O
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 20 queries.