Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Don't let Online Games take over your life... I've experienced it First hand...  (Read 2820 times)

Twilight

• View Profile

*Has his life circle around video games for most part*
*Needs a new keyboard*

Please excuse my errors in typing when it regards an s or d as they don't show up sometimes..

LeafToad

I once played flyff for two days straight. I realized then it was a problem and then deleted it. Also, this one noob got better than me so I had to end my account. :P

I don't think something like that could happen over xbox live though, so I believe I am safe. XD

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile

Wow...that bored Ed?
Well I never been addicted to anything unless I had an urge to beat certaijavascript:void(0);
Cooln video games before my friends do since we bet money to see who could beat the game the fastest and stuff. 
Online games?
I tend to stay away from Maple Story, Runescape, WoW, and etc.
Shinobi Legends is the only one for me.  :cool:

SleepyHead

i play far too many online games  :shock: XD but mainly SL

sushigewd2.0

I always get bored of online games..... not addicted

doomstar

i just stick to single player now, after I stopped playing counter strike ._.

Opop~V.2

I got addicted to SL then I went to the mall with friends and I discovered something........nothing really I'm just screwing with you

anbumiko

ehhhh me story is tooo complicated in game XDD most of u no it others do not

Nami

1. I can believe that this happened to sharuto xD

2. I'm not much of a game addict. I just tend to have too much time on my hand or I don't want to do my homework xD

And for the record, SL is the only online game I play. I tried out maple story, but in my opinion, it's pretty stupid >>;.

SharinganNaruto

It didn't really happen to me.. >_> I was bored and found the story on gamefaqs. the one Seph.. I mean Narutard posted was the original.. << lucky I didn't bust out your real name.. XD

doomstar

Re: Don't let Online Games take over your life... I've experienced it First hand
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2007, 11:01:42 AM »

It didn't really happen to me.. >_> I was bored and found the story on gamefaqs. the one Seph.. I mean Narutard posted was the original.. << lucky I didn't bust out your real name.. XD
stop stealing from gamefaqs! :O

Jakuya

Hm.. Maybe im addicted to a game on BYOND =/ Naruto Days of a Forgotten Shinobi -.-'
But it's become deleted from Byond so i dont think it will be a problem tho..
But now im GM on a game called Naruto Death of the ninja(NDotN)
I became GM cuz i got good experience from helping out others from when i was Kage on NDoaFS -.-

SharinganNaruto

Whoa  a fellow Byond player. I haven't played those games in ages... I was really close to becoming a gm on this dbz game, and then again on this bleach game.. but i ditched em both for this game, Shinobi Legends. >>; Now one of my friends is co owner of SoC, Bleach, Soul Of Chaos.. *coughHYUUGAHIASHIcough* xD

doomstar

Re: Don't let Online Games take over your life... I've experienced it First hand
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2007, 02:01:47 PM »

Whoa  a fellow Byond player. I haven't played those games in ages... I was really close to becoming a gm on this dbz game, and then again on this bleach game.. but i ditched em both for this game, Shinobi Legends. >>; Now one of my friends is co owner of SoC, Bleach, Soul Of Chaos.. *coughHYUUGAHIASHIcough* xD
.. I should ask this *coughHYUUGAHIASHIcough* that you speak of then if it's true o.O

anbumiko

doesnt Sl take our lives already lol
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 20 queries.