Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Battle Arena Enemy Suggestion  (Read 861 times)

tenji

Battle Arena Enemy Suggestion
« on: August 28, 2007, 05:55:38 PM »

I was thinking since there is suggestions for forest enemies maybe there should be a battle arena suggestion area.

My suggestion was since there hasnt been much new characters to face in the battle arena, i was thinking maybe adding shippuuden versions of characters would be a good touch. They would definately have to be strong though.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
Re: Battle Arena Enemy Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 11:25:57 PM »

I agree, this sounds like a good idea since the enemy list for the battle arena ends at Itachi.  It may not be top priority, but it'd be fun to see maybe Shikamaru, Asuma, Yamato, Pein, Juugo, Suigetsu, etc.  However, there would be a lot of possible characters to add into the battle arena roster, and then people would end up just wanting more.

Maybe there can be a multiple enemies option, where you can go up against groups for more points, but higher chance of losing that takes 2 or 3 turns instead of 1 to participate in. 

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 11:49:31 AM »

I was planning to do so, but how many shinppuden characters have you seen? Once they begin to show up, I will be sure to get their pictures >]

tenji

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 12:15:00 AM »

We could have Shippuuden Naruto,sakura,sasuke,gaara,kankuro,kiba,chouji and neji seeing is how they have the most changes to their looks etc.

and like omega said i think shimaru needs to be added maybe between chouji or around that area..........then asuma,kurenei and gai would be good additions around kakashi

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 17 queries.