Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: manga 368 SPOILERS  (Read 1097 times)

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
manga 368 SPOILERS
« on: September 02, 2007, 05:53:18 AM »

Chapter 368: "Intelligence Gathering" - Team Snake rushes to Sasuke's side and he states they were to stay back. Suigetsu states that Karin felt another chakra and she notices the feathers. They then move out. The rain falls in the industrial Rain Country city and a cloaked Jiraiya walks among the crowds. Elsewhere Pein states he's going to stop the rain and tells Konan, the Akatsuki kunoichi, to locate the intruder. Elsewhere two Rain missing-nin seek protection from the weather, they notice a sign for a new club offering cheap drinks and head in. A mustachioed bartender welcomes them and they ask for some sake. The first man asks to verify that it's not Sunday. The other says it's not, so something must be happening with lord Pein. The first comments that it's never rained on any other day. The other offers that Pein probably has a reason. The other is still surprised by the storm's strength. The other man tells him to suck it up, as Pein is sacrificing himself for the town. The bartender offers their drinks but they state there's nothing there. The bartender states it's their lucky day and suddenly transforms into Jiraiya. The two ninja jump backwards, pull kunai and demand an explanation. Jiraiya replies he'll ask the questions. From outside the bar the building morphs into a huge frog, which quickly shrinks and then jumps into the nearby river. Elsewhere Pein raises his arms, stops the Rain and tells Konan to proceed. She forms a hand seal and her body disperses into paper. The paper then begins to fold into butterflies which take flight. In the bar the two ninja are subdued by stomached lined walls. Jiraiya offers that they appear to be low ranking ninja. One of the Rain ninja asks Jiraiya who he is. Jiraiya reveals a feather and retorts that didn't he say he would ask the questions? He then states it'll be tickle torture unless they talk, and he wants to know about their leader Pein...

Abysss

Re: manga 368 SPOILERS
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 05:59:49 AM »

I'll post the manga pics here if you want.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 06:02:16 AM »

I'll post the manga pics here if you want.

that whould help i dunno where to get em   :/
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 06:04:42 AM by sounga »

Abysss

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 06:35:07 AM »

k i'll do it tomarrow, i'm too tired right now

Jakuya

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 12:13:18 PM »

here you go ;)

if you cant see them here's the link to the page
http://www.saiyanisland.com/368/?

« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 12:15:45 PM by Jakuya »

Opop~V.2

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 02:35:16 PM »

here you go ;)

if you cant see them here's the link to the page
http://www.saiyanisland.com/368/?

They changed there layout for manga.....they dont translate they get it from Bludshock and Onemanga

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 20 queries.