Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Chapter 369 *spoilers  (Read 6221 times)

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
Re: Chapter 369 *spoilers
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 05:42:40 AM »

That could be true.2 other theories are that they could be the remaining LIVE members not the dead ones.Or the more interesting but least likely theory.That there are several Akatsuki groups like 9 on 1 continent then 9 on another and Pein is the second in command of the global Akatsuki.That way Naruto has to take down even more akatsuki.

the several akatsuki wont work since their are only 9 bijuu in the five great continents that
9*5=45 so 45 akatsuki per nation then also pein is the only one who can use the 9  beast sealing as he created it and he whoulddn't have time going around all 45 to summon the statue even kyuubi as the bijuu itself whouldn't be able to take down 405 akatsuki members O.O

Maria

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 06:08:30 AM »

That could be true.2 other theories are that they could be the remaining LIVE members not the dead ones.Or the more interesting but least likely theory.That there are several Akatsuki groups like 9 on 1 continent then 9 on another and Pein is the second in command of the global Akatsuki.That way Naruto has to take down even more akatsuki.

How can it be the live ones? There are 6 left but Konan left to find the intuder.

I've been thinking about the global Akatsuki for a while, It actualy might be true like the Turks in FF7, There are a lot of them but you only see 4

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 07:47:42 AM »

the several akatsuki wont work since their are only 9 bijuu in the five great continents that
9*5=45 so 45 akatsuki per nation then also pein is the only one who can use the 9  beast sealing as he created it and he whoulddn't have time going around all 45 to summon the statue even kyuubi as the bijuu itself whouldn't be able to take down 405 akatsuki members O.O

Well you never know regarding that i mean Akatsuki might also be doing other things.

How can it be the live ones? There are 6 left but Konan left to find the intuder.

I've been thinking about the global Akatsuki for a while, It actualy might be true like the Turks in FF7, There are a lot of them but you only see 4

Also thank you for at least a little support.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

LeafToad

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 08:54:43 AM »

No a frog and toad are different

I already knew that and that's really beside the point. Either or are fine for me... >>

sycic

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 09:08:47 AM »

If you look at the bottom of the containment beds there's symbols... I think they have to do with the rings (an exact parallel) can anyone read them and/or make reference to them and dead members, they're not all the same symbol.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 02:29:58 PM »

all I want to know is who will be the bad guy after they defeat Akatsuki and Oro (He isnt dead yet!!)

sycic

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 09:45:16 PM »

who knows, the series may be over, in japanese series (unlike most western series) it will end when the story has nowhere to go (that's good) which is much more honorable than going until no one is watching anymore like they do here in the US

Abysss

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 11:01:00 PM »

for those who can't see the manga pics.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 11:42:22 PM »

i think the machine is how he made the fake Kisame and Itachi >.>. Just put a body in and sit in the machine and it makes a body double.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2007, 09:37:48 PM »

That would be interesting.Now if only there could be manga crossovers.I would love to see Naruto beat the living snot out of Luffy. :twisted:
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Maria

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 12:20:25 AM »

That would be interesting.Now if only there could be manga crossovers.I would love to see Naruto beat the living snot out of Luffy. :twisted:

Some people actualt thought that Ichigo was the leader >>

ryushi

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 01:42:30 AM »

Highly unlikely

Pein is a freakin god though!
That Hanzou guy looked awesome too, wondered why those rain guys with the masks wore the masks though

Abysss

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 01:48:50 AM »

Some people actualt thought that Ichigo was the leader >>
I'm the one who said that and it was a joke :/

ryushi

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 02:43:43 AM »

I still think that Akatsuki works with the government to keeo the ninja away from the rest of the world and uses them as back up militairy.  Unlikely but it's a theory.......

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2007, 04:34:55 AM »

I still think that Akatsuki works with the government to keeo the ninja away from the rest of the world and uses them as back up militairy.  Unlikely but it's a theory.......

Ninjas ARE the military.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 20 queries.