Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Chapter 369 *spoilers  (Read 6218 times)

doomstar

Re: Chapter 369 *spoilers
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2007, 05:14:49 AM »

I still think that Akatsuki works with the government to keeo the ninja away from the rest of the world and uses them as back up militairy.  Unlikely but it's a theory.......

Ninjas ARE the military.
we'll pwn them for one simple fact.
They appear right in front of us and kill us in bad ass ways that take a while >.>

ryushi

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 12:31:37 PM »

I still think that Akatsuki works with the government to keeo the ninja away from the rest of the world and uses them as back up militairy.  Unlikely but it's a theory.......

Ninjas ARE the military.

I mean a secret militairy for a nation in the open, more advanced world.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2007, 09:16:10 PM »

Well remember what Tobi said a couple chapters ago."The machine is ripened his mind is made up"Well here is the machine but what else do you think that Tobi meant? :-?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

ryushi

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2007, 09:35:56 PM »

Well remember what Tobi said a couple chapters ago."The machine is ripened his mind is made up"Well here is the machine but what else do you think that Tobi meant? :-?

Tobi's mask does remind me of Pein's eyes. What if Uchia Madara really died and Pein used his skills to bring his body back to life? Maybe the mask is to hide his messed up face. Again unlikely but possible.

Maria

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2007, 12:35:09 AM »

Tobi's mask does remind me of Pein's eyes. What if Uchia Madara really died and Pein used his skills to bring his body back to life? Maybe the mask is to hide his messed up face. Again unlikely but possible.

Nah It's just like you said ryushi but change Mandra with Obito >>

ryushi

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2007, 12:36:24 AM »

Tobi already said his name was madara though

Maria

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2007, 12:38:38 AM »

Tobi already said his name was madara though

He said the POWER of Mandra, not that he was Mandra

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2007, 02:44:54 AM »

It could actually be Obito i mean the mask shows the eye of Obito's that wasnt removed so the mask could hide the taken out eye.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

0MontKa

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2007, 04:20:40 AM »

Seeing as know one knows who pain is according to the nin Jariah was talking to, It gave me a theory. All the Akasuki members their could all be Pein, sorta like hes one person with multiple bodies. But i really don't have a clue, its just one random idea, oh and sorry about my horrible spelling  :roll:

ryushi

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2007, 09:23:16 PM »

Seeing as know one knows who pain is according to the nin Jariah was talking to, It gave me a theory. All the Akasuki members their could all be Pein, sorta like hes one person with multiple bodies. But i really don't have a clue, its just one random idea, oh and sorry about my horrible spelling  :roll:

It would make sense for Tobi since he has a mask but anyone that Pein used his jutsu on has weird eyes.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2007, 12:51:51 AM »

what do you mean?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

ryushi

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2007, 06:56:30 PM »

When Pein uses hius jutsu the person's eyes becom like and we can't see tobi's eyes

0MontKa

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2007, 11:16:04 PM »

When Pein uses hius jutsu the person's eyes becom like and we can't see tobi's eyes
weve seen one of them >.>

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2007, 06:27:17 AM »

im still confused. :-?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

0MontKa

« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2007, 06:54:53 AM »

its ok, his post confused me to  :roll:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 20 queries.