Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: ~Both old PvP tracking system and new PvP tracking system~  (Read 2046 times)

TheSandDemon

~Both old PvP tracking system and new PvP tracking system~
« on: September 01, 2007, 10:54:36 PM »

~I was thinking, Negi should make somthing for the PvP tracking system. I liked the old PvP system better. I liked it when it just showed how many Players kills you won and not lost. Know I know that people like this new way where it shows both how many you won and lost. But I know people liked the old way as well. So I think he should make somthing that allows a person to decide if he wants the new PvP tracking system or the old PvP tracking system. That way, everyone is happy! Tell me what you think people, I would like to know!~

Opop~V.2

Re: ~Both old PvP tracking system and new PvP tracking system~
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 11:21:56 PM »

You can choose not to show your pvp's if are worried about people seeing your loses

TheSandDemon

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 11:26:39 PM »

I know that, but people want to show how many times they have won without showing their losses.

Opop~V.2

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 11:29:57 PM »

Well now thats just being cocky.

You need to show your losses or your not being fully truthful.

But anyways I dont likw this idea

TheSandDemon

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 12:10:40 AM »

well that is your own opinion

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 01:28:32 AM »

Hmmm....my opinion...A cheap way to get rid of your losses. If you lose, then it should show it (Just my opinion).

Lots of people want to look strong, but if they are not, why put the false impression?!

Plus, it has already been decided by the members who play Shinobi Legends.

My advice is don't attack people, then the losses that show will not increase  ;). You attack at your own risk.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 04:22:24 AM by ace »

Twilight

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 01:21:34 AM »

I have 14 wins and 0 losses, But that's from long ago before the sysetm where I actually lost before I got all 14 of them. If I want to attack someone and die on purpose then in that case I would not want it to count  but that not possible to do or everyone would just claim they just wanted to die. As it was stated before, I think that it's not truthful. Why need to be all that big anyway?
*Needs a new keyboard*

Please excuse my errors in typing when it regards an s or d as they don't show up sometimes..

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 02:29:16 AM »

I have 14 wins and 0 losses, But that's from long ago before the sysetm where I actually lost before I got all 14 of them. If I want to attack someone and die on purpose then in that case I would not want it to count  but that not possible to do or everyone would just claim they just wanted to die. As it was stated before, I think that it's not truthful. Why need to be all that big anyway?

If people begin to say that they want to die on purpose and so they would attack people stronger than them, and it should not show the loss they got, then I have one suggestion....DO NOT HEAL YOURSELF WHEN YOU GO OUT INTO THE FOREST, sometimes it would work.

Twilight

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 03:20:09 AM »

If people begin to say that they want to die on purpose and so they would attack people stronger than them, and it should not show the loss they got, then I have one suggestion....DO NOT HEAL YOURSELF WHEN YOU GO OUT INTO THE FOREST, sometimes it would work.

But that's just it, sometimes. I would not like the risk of getting another pk. But there are some people I know I don't have a chance against anyway...
*Needs a new keyboard*

Please excuse my errors in typing when it regards an s or d as they don't show up sometimes..

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 17 queries.