Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Revival of Secret Rooms  (Read 2991 times)

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
Revival of Secret Rooms
« on: September 15, 2007, 08:52:55 PM »

I used to love the secret jounin rooms just because it felt like an exclusive place to talk with others who had achieved that rank and higher.  However, I also fully remember why the rooms were closed. 

That was quite a long time ago, and I propose that we reopen the rooms but make them only accessible to Grand Hokages and up.  I believe that there are roughly 60-70 people who fall under that category, so it would still make for an exclusive yet enjoyable atmosphere. 

I don't know if this seems like an unreasonable request seeing as how spoilers always seem to infest everything, and with the eventual kekkei genkai system and mount changes, it could lead to disaster, but perhaps we can just give it a try?  By now, I should hope people aren't as stupid as they once were and plus it doesn't seem like a grand hokage could spoil to another grand hokage.

Anyways, I'd just like to hear your guys' thoughts on the matter.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 08:54:57 PM by Omega Purple »

Maria

Re: Revival of Secret Rooms
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 09:29:37 PM »

I like this idea. It's praticly imposible to tell spoilers to a grand Hokage. They know everything...sort of >>

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 09:45:20 PM »

Spoilers will still exist in the game. The members here want new features to be added, right, and Neji does a lot of work adding many new events, so what will that mean? That means that spoilers will still be there. I don't care if you are a Grand Hokage or a Jounin, spoilers will still exist....Do you see what I mean?

As to this idea, I am leaning towards a no. I find no value of it. What will it do? Another place for people to talk? As I can tell, there are already quite a few places to chit chat, and spoilers and spamming still occurs.

I like how you, Omega Purple, think of the negative aspects of this idea as well...

I don't know if this seems like an unreasonable request seeing as how spoilers always seem to infest everything, and with the eventual kekkei genkai system and mount changes, it could lead to disaster, but perhaps we can just give it a try?  By now, I should hope people aren't as stupid as they once were and plus it doesn't seem like a grand hokage could spoil to another grand hokage.

Go to the link below and you might find some information on your topic or similar ideas...

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,2345.0.html
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 09:52:12 PM by ace »

Opop~V.2

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 02:25:34 AM »

A add on but Different.

Maybe there could be  Secret rooms for people who have been with SL for 1 or 2 years

LeafToad

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 02:45:53 AM »

Someone will always spoil something, no matter how long they have been playing the game.

Opop~V.2

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 03:00:07 AM »

Someone will always spoil something, no matter how long they have been playing the game.
Usally with 1 or 2 yeahs they vallue their account too much ^^

Maybe you have to put in a application to be let in and first offense your out of there

LeafToad

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 03:19:48 AM »

Applications on an online game are a bit tedious though...

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 03:37:32 AM »

Maybe you have to put in a application to be let in and first offense your out of there

This will not work....If one person makes an offense then that person is out...Then anther person makes an offense then that person is out...Do you see the problem...Guess how many spoilers can get out. This is like giving out one chance after another...If the room do not shut down then you will have one spoiler after another.

Opop~V.2

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 04:36:58 AM »

This will not work....If one person makes an offense then that person is out...Then anther person makes an offense then that person is out...Do you see the problem...Guess how many spoilers can get out. This is like giving out one chance after another...If the room do not shut down then you will have one spoiler after another.

Well thats the deal with every board as with  a clan or a dwelling you can scream your spoilers >> Your always going to have spoilers ,but why not have room for a of appreciated ppl andveatrans that actually obey the rules and dont have to listen to people rack on with pointless banter

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 05:45:48 AM »

Spoilers will still exist in the game. The members here want new features to be added, right, and Neji does a lot of work adding many new events, so what will that mean? That means that spoilers will still be there. I don't care if you are a Grand Hokage or a Jounin, spoilers will still exist....Do you see what I mean?

As to this idea, I am leaning towards a no. I find no value of it. What will it do? Another place for people to talk? As I can tell, there are already quite a few places to chit chat, and spoilers and spamming still occurs.

I like how you, Omega Purple, think of the negative aspects of this idea as well...

Go to the link below and you might find some information on your topic or similar ideas...

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,2345.0.html

Yeah, that's the thread that I went to in order to check out the debates concerning the jounin rooms. I do agree with what they're saying, but I just wanted to see if we could reach a workable conclusion besides not having the rooms at all.  It looks like reopening any secret rooms will be a no.  I was about to suggest a secret room that one has to sign up for, but then I realized that's the whole purpose of the forums.  :D 

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 06:11:04 AM »

I kind of like the secret room for someone who has been on SL for a year or two idea but yeah it would probably be a no.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 01:23:43 PM »

That's why the jounin rooms were closed? Because of spoilers there? I never knew that....I just noticed they were gone a few days ago.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 07:37:52 PM »

That's why the jounin rooms were closed? Because of spoilers there? I never knew that....I just noticed they were gone a few days ago.

The jounin rooms closed months and months ago. xD  The spoilers were just too many for the moderators to control since people apparently can't have a hidden room just for conversation without asking for hints and secrets.  :roll:

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 09:42:17 PM »

I didnt even get to see a secret room :cry:
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2007, 07:27:16 PM »

what about the leader rooms?
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 19 queries.