Casual > Conventions

A Shinobi Legends convention

(1/247) > >>

thecrazyanbu:
Okay imagine if Neji made a SL convention at a convienient time for everyone in a convienient place.So everyone on SL comes and we all get to meet eachother.What are your comments on this idea?

Maria:
What about Kazy because she lives in sweden and most people live in the us. Where would it be? When would it be?

thecrazyanbu:
hmm i dont put a lot of thought into hypothetical ideas but how about.*takes a darn and throws it onto a flat map of the world.*Okay Amsterdam where underage drinking is allowed.Yay.and sometime in summer and we all got free first class seating and also get free hotel rooms.

Maria:

--- Quote from: thecrazyanbu on September 16, 2007, 08:41:29 PM ---hmm i dont put a lot of thought into hypothetical ideas but how about.*takes a darn and throws it onto a flat map of the world.*Okay Amsterdam where underage drinking is allowed.Yay.and sometime in summer and we all got free first class seating and also get free hotel rooms.

--- End quote ---

But beer smells nasty ._.;

What if someone had a vacation with their family on the convention day? It would be unfair if they missed out.

How would we get free first class tickets or the hotel room?

Shikki:
<_<

ill kidnap their family and bring em

also beer smells good if youve had enough >.>

but personally i prefer vodka, or a margarita

the lime/lemon (whatever) are my favorite kind =D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version