Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: A bomb in the Forest!!!!!  (Read 9916 times)

ryushi

Re: A bomb in the Forest!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2007, 02:51:38 PM »

I think that if you get this event, every player currently in the forrest should die with you automatically

If that were to happen then it should be an event that only happens on a special day (Halloween  :twisted:) and should be extremely rare as 20 people don't find it consecutively. Something like that. And you shouldn't lose all your gold and exp since everone died and no one can take it and you learn not to stay in the forest so long or something like taht. OR you could just forget all that and make it where instead of dieing you just lose around 250 points, it doesn't have to be on a special day but it should be rare.

pyromaniac

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2007, 07:34:36 PM »

I think that if you get this event, every player currently in the forrest should die with you automatically

If that were to happen then it should be an event that only happens on a special day (Halloween  :twisted:) and should be extremely rare as 20 people don't find it consecutively. Something like that. And you shouldn't lose all your gold and exp since everone died and no one can take it and you learn not to stay in the forest so long or something like taht. OR you could just forget all that and make it where instead of dieing you just lose around 250 points, it doesn't have to be on a special day but it should be rare.

250 is a bit much, most of the newer and lower ranked players wouldn't survive that....maybe have it take their hp down to 1 no matter where it's at, then lmaybe you lose a travel or a forest fight or two due to injuries.(or to be especially evil lose all forest fights)

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2007, 09:54:24 PM »

i think it should kill everyone, and they all get little messages telling them who caused it so they can all haunt him/her.

ryushi

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2007, 01:46:54 AM »

I think you should lose 10 forest fights and all health but one. Then it comes up in the news, (Name) set off an explosive in the forest.

pyromaniac

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2007, 02:19:08 AM »

I think you should lose 10 forest fights and all health but one. Then it comes up in the news, (Name) set off an explosive in the forest.

agreed

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2007, 02:54:01 AM »

you guys are no fun..... there arent enough you die events

ryushi

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2007, 03:00:22 AM »

then you can die  :roll:

Twitch

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2007, 03:01:19 AM »

Maybe it should be 50/50 whether you die or just lose all HP except One >.>
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 03:02:58 AM by Twitch »

pyromaniac

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2007, 05:25:55 AM »

Maybe it should be 50/50 whether you die or just lose all HP except One >.>

another plausible idea

ryushi

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2007, 12:40:08 PM »

maybe, I like the idea of "If you're the one to set the forest on fire you're not aloud to go back in for a day" (No forest fights until next day)

pyromaniac

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2007, 01:11:01 PM »

yeah, like a temporary banishment from the forest for setting it ablaze

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2007, 01:18:34 PM »

Or maybe you spend the whole day replanting trees

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2007, 09:36:51 PM »

Hmm you could make an extension instead of everyone dieing you could say something like.

While wandering through the forest you see some smoke rising from the distance.
1.Investigate
2.Go back.

1. you find the corpses of several Anbu and *insert name of person who died here* you either
1.A search the bodies
1.B leave.

1.Aa you find several explosive tags.
1.Ab the corpses rise up and lead by *person who died in the explosion* attack you for disgracing their bodies.
It could be then like a pvp and count as one but you cant use items and you lose some chakra and no running away.The level could be 1 more then yours and as for stats well i have no idea.

1.Ba As you leave you turn back and see several corpses rising from the ground you then run as fast as you can and trip on a twig and lose some HP and charm.
1.Bb you leave without any problems.

2.you go away from the smoke.

So what do you think of the extension?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

ryushi

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2007, 10:15:58 PM »

Don't like that idea, especially the pvp part

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2007, 10:20:10 PM »

Well it is a bit interesting.It doesnt have to count for a pvp.But fighting zombies versions of another player is kind of fun.Of course it would have to be once per game day.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 17 queries.