Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: A bomb in the Forest!!!!!  (Read 9941 times)

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
Re: A bomb in the Forest!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2007, 10:02:12 PM »

Thanks gnarou now back to waiting.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

ryushi

« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2007, 12:07:45 AM »

*Does the Jyuuken dance hoping that neji will come*

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2007, 09:10:38 PM »

*sets up some Neji bait and puts it in the Neji trap* Okay to pass the time lets think of ways to improve this event.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

ryushi

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2007, 12:19:34 AM »

Post up the whole event after all our revisions we've had

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2007, 02:49:45 AM »

I would but i am terrible with cut and paste. :oops: but it is the original except if you kill the ANBU then you automatically live but you become evil and if you kill the sound then you live and become good.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

gnarou

« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2007, 01:17:24 AM »

could work now if this neji guy can come and look at this.

snakeyee

« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2007, 02:28:43 AM »

I think its a really good idea and i think you should get stuff if you keep coming up with really good ideas.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2007, 04:15:11 AM »

I don't think that this will be accepted.

First of all I don't believe it will help bring Neji to this topic if you just spam in it saying lets wait for Neji  ;).

Finally it would be a good idea to know what EXACTLY this topic is revolving around, the basic idea.
After reading this topic I realized that other people were trying to revise it and what not...so what is the main idea and the useless posts here don't make it any better.

ryushi

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2007, 12:51:46 PM »

I don't think that this will be accepted.

First of all I don't believe it will help bring Neji to this topic if you just spam in it saying lets wait for Neji  ;).

Finally it would be a good idea to know what EXACTLY this topic is revolving around, the basic idea.
After reading this topic I realized that other people were trying to revise it and what not...so what is the main idea and the useless posts here don't make it any better.

That's why I said to post up the final idea but no one will and I won't

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2007, 03:13:21 AM »

Well the main idea is fight sound nin or anbu to help set off or defuse a bomb.The third option is defusing the bomb with a 50% chance of it going off and killing you and a 50% chance of it being defused and the grateful Anbu give you a reward. That all falls under the go and investigate option and the walk away option is a 50% chance that a piece of shrapnel hits you and you lose some hit points or nothing happens.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

ryushi

« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2007, 03:57:32 AM »

Posted event with all that I think should be there. More text should be added and if the rewards are too much then We can change them.

You stumble into some Anbu zipping past you in the forest

A. Check it out
B. run away

If B- 80% chance of "You hear the Anbu cheering and go on with your day" (nothing happens)
       20% chance of "You hear some faint screams right before feeling your consciousness slip" 
       (you lose 90%-95% of your remaining health and lose 20% of your turns for the day due to being unconscious)

If A- 10% chance of "You run towards the anbu's direction. You see the anbu heading your way now, tailing close behind is a huge explosion!" (You lose 95% of remaining health and 25% of your turns for the day due to being unconscious)
        90% chance of "You run towards the anbu and hear some cheering when you arrive. You ask an observing anbu what had happened and he explains to you that a group of sound nin had planned an attack on the leaf. All of a sudden sound nin bursts out of the trees at full speed.
   A. Defend the leaf and engage the sound
   B. Surprise the leaf and engage the anbu

If A- Fight the sound nin
       Group of 6-12 normal forest enemies but a level above you
       Reward: 3 Explosive tags, 1 greater explosive tag, 500-800 gold and 80% chance of a gem 50% chance of 3 gems and access to optional next part
        If you die you lose 6% of experiance and all you gold and a gem

If B- Same as above but 4-6 nin and 2 levels above you
       Reward: Same as above 50% of a gem and 10% of 3 gems

NEXT PART (Anbu Captain and up)

After cleaning up and getting your battle rewards you see the Sound nin/anbu staring at you amazed.
A. Attack them
B. Bow and take your leave

If B- You leave and get nothing else
If A- You fight them

Fight a mob of enemies depending on what they are. Mob should be 9-12 and 2 levels above you.

If you win you get 50% of 1-2 gems and an increase in alignment (fighting sound= Good fighting anbu= Evil)

Losing earns an 8% drop of your experiance and losing all your gold and 7 gems (they loot your body)

Personally I like it like this but I'm sure there'll be issues

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2007, 09:12:29 PM »

Its good but what about defusing the bomb?And if you were fighting for the anbu wouldnt they back you up and same thing for the sound nin?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

ryushi

« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2007, 01:00:46 AM »

The idea is that you kill them so fast that they're amazed, thus linking to the other event. And I took the defuse thing out because how could you get there in time if you don't know what's happening and the ANBU barely have time?

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2007, 02:18:57 AM »

true enough.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

Eureka7

« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2007, 09:26:50 PM »

Two bombs in the forest events?  You guys must be highly ticked off at Shikamaru.  Fight, fight. :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 15 queries.