Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hiraishin (flying Thunder God) Student-Teacher Rule  (Read 4811 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Hiraishin (flying Thunder God) Student-Teacher Rule
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2015, 03:24:11 AM »

Your rules...that you do not force on others...and have not forced on others in the past...have a way of excluding people in the community from participating in RP because the 3 guys rping in the village play by that rule and they will not play with guy #4 because he does not wish to play by that rule. SO guy #4 gets ignored and ridiculed and pushed to the side while guys 1, 2 and 3 make rp.

But no...you are NOT forcing people to abide by your rules.

see how it works?

No I'm not forcing anyone to abide by them. If those 3 guys exclude guy #4 from RP then guess who did it? THE THREE GUYS DID. Not me. If I propose to do something and other people follow then it's on them. I'm not like 'hey, you agree to this or GTFO' Nope. I'm like 'here's an idea and you can agree with it if you want to'.

So no Kayenta I am NOT forcing people to abide by my proposals.

I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2015, 02:34:34 AM »

Well Kay aren't you the one who says we should all rp how we want to and with whom we want to? If they want to rp their way and that means someone gets voided then so be it that is the right they have.

I mean I find it odd that you preach that yet claim that they shouldn't rp as they see fit.

I myself agree to nothing. However, I do not plan to teach it to anyone else as it stands.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2015, 08:42:00 PM »

Now this, this I can stand behind!

More like this Ben.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 18 queries.