Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 96

Author Topic: SL News  (Read 118713 times)

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: SL News
« Reply #105 on: October 03, 2007, 02:34:33 AM »

*burns the fish* today is burn a sign day =O

Sakuren

« Reply #106 on: October 03, 2007, 02:38:04 AM »

*films the burning fish sign while burning a stop sign at a 4 way stop and films all the crashes, and an old lady in a wheel chair getting ran over* O.O Oh my...

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 03, 2007, 02:41:32 AM »

*pokes Sakuren* This is news.

Ahem! This is Miha with the news.
A fish was seen walking on water with human legs, a horse was seen tap-dancing, and a lion waltzed, shortly after eating a handful of ignorant academy students, thinking they could kill it. So far, no funerals are going to be held as "They should be smarter than to attack a lion with a freaking stick!"
Also, a random act of vandilism resulted in the destruction of 4 stop signs at an intersection, which resulted in a massive pile-on, which took the life of an innocent old lady. Wait, this just in, the old lady was a crack dealer! So all in all, it was a good day.
That is it for this news broadcast. Have a happy "Burn a sign" day!

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Sakuren

« Reply #108 on: October 03, 2007, 02:51:33 AM »

A fish was seen walking on water with human legs, a horse was seen tap-dancing, and a lion waltzed, shortly after eating a handful of ignorant academy students, thinking they could kill it. So far, no funerals are going to be held as "They should be smarter than to attack a lion with a freaking stick!"
Also, a random act of vandilism resulted in the destruction of 4 stop signs at an intersection, which resulted in a massive pile-on, which took the life of an innocent old lady. Wait, this just in, the old lady was a crack dealer! So all in all, it was a good day.
*films it all* Ohhh... *Before she ends the transmission she holds up a sign infront of the camera saying "We're better then NBC, ABC, FOX 4 and all those other posers, happy burn a sign day, again." *Then burns it, and ends the transmission* >.>;

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2007, 02:53:13 AM »

*films it all* Ohhh... *Before she ends the transmission she holds up a sign infront of the camera saying "We're better then NBC, ABC, FOX 4 and all those other posers, happy burn a sign day, again." *Then burns it, and ends the transmission* >.>;

*burns the part that says 4, and we're better than Fox 25, too (that's what I get)*

Sakuren

« Reply #110 on: October 03, 2007, 02:57:13 AM »

*burns the part that says 4, and we're better than Fox 25, too (that's what I get)*
*sits on a rock, munching on a snack* Okaaaaaay.. o.O

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #111 on: October 03, 2007, 02:57:45 AM »

NUUUUU NOT THE DEALER!

*checks her pockets* hey this is just glass <_<;

i wanted the cocoa-cola.... they said she was dealing coke.... T.T

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2007, 02:59:34 AM »

NUUUUU NOT THE DEALER!

*checks her pockets* hey this is just glass <_<;

i wanted the cocoa-cola.... they said she was dealing coke.... T.T

*hands shikki her address, and where she keeps the drugs* I'm sorry viewers, our Anchor is gonna be gone for a while...

Uchihabeast

« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2007, 08:34:41 AM »

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
Today we spotted several Spammers... which now call themselfs "Shikkis" has been reported for.. UBER-Spam, the replyed to the camera "Shikki Did it." the cops are now outside our studio, Arresting Shikki.

Maria

« Reply #114 on: October 03, 2007, 01:26:23 PM »

Yay ^^ *goes to burn signs* >>

Sakuren

« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2007, 02:07:20 PM »

*stalks Maria with the camera* >.>;

Maria

« Reply #116 on: October 03, 2007, 02:52:46 PM »

<< *hides*

Sakuren

« Reply #117 on: October 03, 2007, 03:01:26 PM »

<< *hides*
*stalks faster!* O.O >>;;;

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2007, 09:10:53 PM »

*Gets the tape from the black market back so i get a job agian.*Dont ask how i got this.So other than cameraman i am now the guy who gets rid of the competition. :twisted:
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2007, 09:15:17 PM »

*Gets the tape from the black market back so i get a job agian.*Dont ask how i got this.So other than cameraman i am now the guy who gets rid of the competition. :twisted:

Nice try.
You get the job that gets rid of competition.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 96

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.