Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: The bank teller  (Read 2822 times)

Sabakunogaara

The bank teller
« on: September 23, 2007, 06:06:10 PM »

I think the teller should be changed to something naruto related. My idea is Kakuza... he loves money, and doesnt have any purpose right now

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: The bank teller
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 06:22:04 PM »

But see, I'd like to get my money back from the bank.  :P
Seriously though we already have Elessa already and her appearance rather screams bank teller. Though mind you it would only take a few lines of text to change to do that.

Uchihabeast

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 06:56:10 PM »

I think the teller should be changed to something naruto related. My idea is Kakuza... he loves money, and doesnt have any purpose right now
his name is kakuzu -.-

Samantha

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 01:15:40 AM »

I'm not sure about Kakuzu being a teller.  However, if it was to take place you have to remember Kakuzu's nature.  He would gladly accept your gold, but don't get upset when you have no interest and your gold is a little bit shorter than when you deposited. :shock:   It would only make sense for him to take some of your gold along with the interest.  In return you get your gold (Well, the majority of it) :roll: and the safety of knowing that your gold is in a safe and secure place being protected by Kakuzu.   :twisted:

Still want Kakuzu as your banker?

ryushi

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 02:26:10 AM »

I think it should be Kakuzu's contact for bounties, that one old guy, I think he died

Sabakunogaara

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 07:26:26 AM »

My bad, sorry I spelled it wrong  :) as for wanting him... I dont see how this game stays true to character personaliy. Hinata "spends time in conversation" with you, which she would never do in the series, and kurenai and shizune sell stuff which isnt something they do. so why not make Kakuzu the teller?

Kyosuke

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 07:49:02 AM »

My bad, sorry I spelled it wrong  :) as for wanting him... I dont see how this game stays true to character personaliy. Hinata "spends time in conversation" with you, which she would never do in the series, and kurenai and shizune sell stuff which isnt something they do. so why not make Kakuzu the teller?

Good point. .-.;

I don't think that there is any way that Kakuzu could fit into a Village job (due to Akatsuki). .__.;

Uchihabeast

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 08:29:37 AM »

Good point. .-.;

I don't think that there is any way that Kakuzu could fit into a Village job (due to Akatsuki). .__.;
I'll think we just can stick to the regular name..

ryushi

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 12:37:09 PM »

*agrees*

Sabakunogaara

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 04:41:22 PM »

just seems so boring to me not having someone from Naruto

Uchihabeast

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 05:07:02 PM »

WELL.. let it be boring to you.

Neji does not have to live up to everyone.

BugWarrior

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 06:20:44 PM »

There are so many people in the anime Naruto that we don't even know because they don't fight.  Why must we have a banker that actually is a ninja, why not have the banker be a well.....banker.  The fact is that the current bank teller is neutral is a good thing.  Having a Akatsuki member be the banker is a huge stretch, I'm sure you guys can choose another character than Kazuku.  If you need help here, I'll give you some available characters:
1. Yakumo Kurama
2. Ayame
3. Sansho
4. Toki

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2007, 07:57:38 PM »

I think that the current bank teller is fine...
if akatsuki controls the bank then we are going to be more poor... XD

Sabakunogaara

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2007, 08:57:50 PM »

Kakuzu was just a suggestion. He's just the one that I know is obsessed with $money$

Uchihabeast

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2007, 08:59:37 PM »

Please! Let it be as it always have been. -.-
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 21 queries.