Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: Halloween Event  (Read 17426 times)

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Re: Halloween Event
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2007, 07:32:59 AM »

It would be better to have something totally new. To have the same old event every year would be boring and really stale.  There are many new ideas that could be used instead of rehashing and blowing the dust off the same old one each year.
Shikamaru and Gyururu among others are always able to come up with excellent ideas, why not do something different and special for Halloween.

You don't like the previous Halloween event?
Or secretly you aren't able to fully enjoy it because you are on the lower end of dks?
Are you scared? It's Halloween. Do you think it barbaric? I think so, but I definately want to keep it.

I was an academy student when it happened and I want my revenge.

Being so high in dks leaves me a small group to pvp. I want to let loose.
There are people that started after me and I never had a chance to attack them. I want to attack them.

I think this event was only used once.
So it won't be boring at all.

A lot of people have been looking forward to this event.
It is a RARE event. Once a year.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2007, 01:20:56 PM »

Im staying at level 1 and letting people kill me probably

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2007, 01:42:05 PM »

I'll get pks kill oro get pks kill oro get pks kill oro...i could do it all night..slaughtering people=D

Disharmony

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2007, 04:59:08 PM »

I like the event >.< but we all need something new once in awhile xD so a mix of both maybe?

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2007, 07:08:35 PM »

I'll get pks kill oro get pks kill oro get pks kill oro...i could do it all night..slaughtering people=D

That's what I plan to do. I'm sure Tau wants to attack me.

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2007, 08:13:32 PM »

Will be very fun to kill all those super powerful acads that knows every jutsu  ._.
but will be also scary a lot of Daymios, all killing every player XD

pyromaniac

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2007, 09:41:20 PM »

Will be very fun to kill all those super powerful acads that knows every jutsu  ._.
but will be also scary a lot of Daymios, all killing every player XD

yes..most Diamyos are the evilness..but i too think it should stay as is because i have quite a few people in my sights

Samantha

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2007, 10:32:53 PM »

Well.....,
For those that want something new, I think I might have a solution to your conundrum. There will be new things during Halloween.  :D
1. For those that are fearful of the swarm of killers creeping around there is a new safe haven in Shinobi Legends.  If you have access to it or not is the real question.  Last year there wasn't any place available, so this new place is just that......new.  Good Luck in trying to get there.
2. For those that asked for something new to be implemented during Halloween, we can have angry animals looking for blood and redemption.  The remergence of the Angry Penguins in the forests during Halloween.  This is for all the times you guys (I just want to clear my name right now, I never killed any of them)  :roll:  killed all those penguins in the forum.

Good Luck trying to survive, if the daimyos don't get you, the penguins will.  :evil:  On the other hand the daimyos better not run into the penguins  :o

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2007, 10:40:51 PM »

And their one main goal is probably to kill me for slaughtering their familys, any others they meet in the forest is just an obstacle that needs to be overcome. <.<
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Samantha

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2007, 10:56:52 PM »

And their one main goal is probably to kill me for slaughtering their familys, any others they meet in the forest is just an obstacle that needs to be overcome. <.<
The one thing I like about Baluski is that he doesn't deny anything that is true.  He's never had a problem with the first stage, Denial.  :-?  He also knew that no other moderator has killed off more penguins than himself, so at least he's comes to grips with the fact that their main target is him.  As for the rest of you that get trampled by the Web Feet of Justice,  :cry:  you can blame the mods or yourselves for coming up with weak topics that mods had to kill.  :twisted:

During Halloween, Bad Things Happen Man.....Bad Things Happen.

ryushi

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2007, 10:58:37 PM »

I can't believe it's been a year since that glorious day  :shock:
Now that I'm stronger I can be more active  :twisted:

TRADITION!!!

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2007, 11:20:51 PM »

DAIMYOS FOR LIFE BIATCH! xD

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2007, 11:21:18 PM »

The one thing I like about Baluski is that he doesn't deny anything that is true.  He's never had a problem with the first stage, Denial.  :-?  He also knew that no other moderator has killed off more penguins than himself, so at least he's comes to grips with the fact that their main target is him.  As for the rest of you that get trampled by the Web Feet of Justice,  :cry:  you can blame the mods or yourselves for coming up with weak topics that mods had to kill.  :twisted:

During Halloween, Bad Things Happen Man.....Bad Things Happen.

Lol the penguins are scary...
This year would be better, last year I didnt play, but
this year... I will enjoy it. ^^

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2007, 11:31:27 PM »

I attacked "Academy Student Risuku" and got blown apart on my 2nd pvp last year

Eureka7

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2007, 11:51:03 PM »

Web Feet of Justice?  :D :D
So the new addition will be angry penguins in the forest looking for shinobis.  Sounds cool, but I'm lauching a formal protest against the day the sky rained blood.  I refuse to take part in such a vile event.  :-?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.