Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: names  (Read 1579 times)

nevinmathys

names
« on: September 23, 2007, 04:08:17 AM »

im not sure if this has been thought of but i was wondering if it would be possible  to get the names that you can add to yours after your name.
example
normal name:nevinmathys
now:Xenocider nevinmathys
potential: nevinmathys the bringer of xenocide

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
Re: names
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 08:17:54 AM »

Hm... a title except added on to the end of it instead of the front. This would be useful for some people who have chosen names that are hard to add titles on to the beginning since they didn't know about titles when joining. 

But then this might lead to really long names since some people might want to get a title in front, and in back, of their base name.  Would it be one or the other?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 11:13:43 AM »

I thought about doing so, but have decided against it... it is more coding effort for the moment, but it might be used later on.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

nevinmathys

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 01:55:27 PM »

Hm... a title except added on to the end of it instead of the front. This would be useful for some people who have chosen names that are hard to add titles on to the beginning since they didn't know about titles when joining. 

But then this might lead to really long names since some people might want to get a title in front, and in back, of their base name.  Would it be one or the other?
well i was thinking that you could make it to where the name added could only be placed in front or behind the persons name. you already check to make sure they are ok so it wouldnt take too much effort.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 09:00:32 AM »

well i was thinking that you could make it to where the name added could only be placed in front or behind the persons name. you already check to make sure they are ok so it wouldnt take too much effort.

Good idea, and it might be used later, but like Neji said, too much coding. He's busy with LOTS of stuff, so this will probably be implemented after the bigger things are taken care of.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 12:59:30 PM »

Don't just repeat what Neji said...

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 02:19:06 AM »

He posted even after Neji's post, so I assumed he just needed clarification or something. I apologize.

nevinmathys

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 02:35:16 AM »

i didnt need clarification i just was explaining my thoughts

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 06:08:44 AM »

^_^;; Well one or the other sounds like a solid plan. I remember when I was trying to pick out a title a long time ago, not many things went well in front of 'purple,' so I like this idea.  That's my input, so I'll stop talking now. xD

0MontKa

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2007, 12:10:53 AM »

befoer doing something like that get Legend of Bleach up  :roll:

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.