Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Special Fighting Zones.  (Read 5736 times)

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
Re: Special Fighting Zones.
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2007, 09:14:15 PM »

Lucky uses traps.But how about this as a new fighting zone idea some special zones can be made and you have to reserve a position so it can be used for either 1.private training or 2.private fighting and when you are done the posts go away.What do you think of that idea?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2007, 10:07:25 PM »

but that only allows two people a zone and when that has to be prerequested with the person you want to fight while most fights happen random

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2007, 11:06:29 PM »

an "invitation" system would take more time...

doable, but takes some time.

also, I'd only do it if there are quite some people requesting it.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2007, 12:03:09 AM »

Doesnt think there should be invitations but i do think we should make the zones...i vote for it!
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2007, 12:17:43 AM »

Doesnt think there should be invitations but i do think we should make the zones...i vote for it!

check the zones >>

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2007, 12:23:48 AM »

i see! thanks neji! :D
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

Varu

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2007, 03:04:43 AM »

I'm sorry, I completely disagree with this idea.

I am someone who uses the fighting zones often and because of my status there, I get asked for fights by all levels and I don't mind that. Plus there are people like my student, Aekanaru, who can fight Hokages and some Grands equally. Part of the enjoyment of the zones and especially with the new additions of terrain is the openness and ability to fight ANY member without having to be invited to a special in-game rank only.

Another good example is Gyururu. She is a Jounin as many know and I'm proud to say someone who could very equally take me on, a Grand hokage.

And for my last example, there are some ongoing RP's between some members and the <Neo> clan and those RP's will start to become limited with the 'level-only' areas because there are people there from EVERY rank involved.

Please revert this back to its original state, this Sannin-level, Hokage-level zone areas are just a bad idea and will decrease Roleplaying more than increase it.

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2007, 03:20:21 AM »

I'd would have to TOTALLY argee with Varu on this. I'm also someone who uses the fighting zones often and because of my status there I also fight all ranks. I really believe this will hurt the Zones badly and believe that they should be reverted back to normal. I also believe this sort of bases people by there ranks only which is totally unfair..Enishi is person who stays a low rank and he can easily give me a good battle in the zones.  Why should he be excluded from these other zones?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 03:23:03 AM by Hyuuga Hiashi »

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2007, 03:20:44 AM »

eh, so that is why there are about 30+ fighting zones now  &lt;_&lt;

Now I gotta search more places for rule breakers...
 :censored:
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2007, 03:39:18 AM »

I'd would have to TOTALLY argee with Varu on this. I'm also someone who uses the fighting zones often and because of my status there I also fight all ranks. I really believe this will hurt the Zones badly and believe that they should be reverted back to normal. I also believe this sort of bases people by there ranks only which is totally unfair..Enishi is person who stays a low rank and he can easily give me a good battle in the zones.  Why should he be excluded from these other zones?

Er...Enishi is really Kamuikachi, Grand Hokage, so meh.

Enishi and Gyururu are sitters, so meh as well. They've been around a long time.

There still is the original 10 zones. It's not like Hokages have to fight in the Hokage zone, which is kind of spoiler I guess. You guys can still fight anyone you want in the zones.

There's just more zones now.

Uchiha Sasuke

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • "Let this thunder, herald your end."'
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2007, 03:41:02 AM »

I'm sorry, I completely disagree with this idea.

I am someone who uses the fighting zones often and because of my status there, I get asked for fights by all levels and I don't mind that. Plus there are people like my student, Aekanaru, who can fight Hokages and some Grands equally. Part of the enjoyment of the zones and especially with the new additions of terrain is the openness and ability to fight ANY member without having to be invited to a special in-game rank only.

Another good example is Gyururu. She is a Jounin as many know and I'm proud to say someone who could very equally take me on, a Grand hokage.

And for my last example, there are some ongoing RP's between some members and the <Neo> clan and those RP's will start to become limited with the 'level-only' areas because there are people there from EVERY rank involved.

Please revert this back to its original state, this Sannin-level, Hokage-level zone areas are just a bad idea and will decrease Roleplaying more than increase it.

I second this; considering that *some* low players may happen to use some completely ridiculous jutsu not ALL of them do. For example, I know the clan <Kiri> which is Shigeo's clan uses the roleplaying based systems for entrance into the clan. Even some academy students excel in role playing aspects besides just higher leveled players.

If the gardens are a place to be peaceful, where exactly are the other going to fight? The streets? It could be complete chaos with that going on and trying to begin one. Or you also consider, that MORE fights may try to happen in the gardens if this would go on.

Varu

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2007, 03:44:22 AM »

Er...Enishi is really Kamuikachi, Grand Hokage, so meh.

Enishi and Gyururu are sitters, so meh as well. They've been around a long time.

There still is the original 10 zones. It's not like Hokages have to fight in the Hokage zone, which is kind of spoiler I guess. You guys can still fight anyone you want in the zones.

There's just more zones now.

Even if Enishi is Kamui's alt, that doesn't mean you should be just announcing that without his permission. Not your place to say. And as a matter for that anyway, doesn't that just mean Enishi is probably good enough to beat alot of hokage?

The extra zones are relatively pointless. Plus, like I said, it will cut down on RP. Alot of those fights aren't planned and alot of the RPs that go on with NEO and others go as they are seen by the passer-byers. What if it's done in the hokage only area or something? Things will suffer.

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2007, 03:52:57 AM »

*sighs*
Too many places for those <neo> boogers to hide now...
 :evil:
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2007, 03:57:01 AM »

I second this; considering that *some* low players may happen to use some completely ridiculous jutsu not ALL of them do. For example, I know the clan <Kiri> which is Shigeo's clan uses the roleplaying based systems for entrance into the clan. Even some academy students excel in role playing aspects besides just higher leveled players.

If the gardens are a place to be peaceful, where exactly are the other going to fight? The streets? It could be complete chaos with that going on and trying to begin one. Or you also consider, that MORE fights may try to happen in the gardens if this would go on.

Actually, you'd be the third.

You guys are looking at this wrong. It's not to exclude, but to reward people for reaching a rank.

I don't rp, so I won't say about why I don't fight in the zones. Most reasons are pretty obvious.

How would there be more fights? There are more zones to hold fights.

Even if Enishi is Kamui's alt, that doesn't mean you should be just announcing that without his permission. Not your place to say. And as a matter for that anyway, doesn't that just mean Enishi is probably good enough to beat alot of hokage?

The extra zones are relatively pointless. Plus, like I said, it will cut down on RP. Alot of those fights aren't planned and alot of the RPs that go on with NEO and others go as they are seen by the passer-byers. What if it's done in the hokage only area or something? Things will suffer.

Kamui has announced Enishi as his alt many times. I didn't say Enishi couldn't beat a hokage.

Gyururu has a high dk alt as well.

Neo should keep themselves in the original zones. If they can't then its their fault.

Nobody is forcing them to rp in the new zones.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 04:06:06 AM by Mihazi »

Varu

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2007, 04:02:36 AM »

Actually, you'd be the third.

You guys are looking at this wrong. It's not to exclude, but to reward people for reaching a rank.

I don't rp, so I won't say about why I don't fight in the zones. Most reasons are pretty obvious.

How would there be more fights? There are more zones to hold fights.

Kamui has announced Enishi as his alt many times. I didn't say Enishi couldn't beat a hokage.

Gyururu has a high dk alt as well.

Neo should keep themselves in the original zones. If they can't then its their fault.

Nobody is forcing them to rp in the new zones.

So now we force Rp to be included only to those original zones?

And we force Gyu to use an alt to fight higher and the same with Enishi? Tsk.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 04:03:12 AM by Varu »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 21 queries.