Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Konohamaru's Little Shop of Pranks.  (Read 5416 times)

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
Konohamaru's Little Shop of Pranks.
« on: October 08, 2007, 02:47:33 PM »

This is a Special Event that can occur in any of the villages at any time and also during travels.
Special Event:
You are walking towards your destination when you notice a small mat with various odd looking objects layed out on it. A small sign says "Konohamaru's Little Shop of Pranks". A little boy (Whom you assume to be Konohamaru) looks up and says, "Hey Mister! How would you like to prank some of your friends? With my help we'll prank em' real good"!
A.Walk away (Event ends)
B.Look at what he has to offer.
B1:
Pepper Sneezing Gas:Konohamaru smirks "Yea this a good one Mister"! This effects the person you send it to by giving them a non-buff "Sneezing" for 20 rounds at the beginning of the new gameday. This would decrease the person's defense and attack by some % until the non-buff is over. Cost:500 Gold.
Exploding Coin:Konohamaru smiles "One of personal favorites"! This effects the person you send it to at the beginning of the gameday. "You pick up the coin before you embark on the journey for the day". Unfortunatley, it seems to have been boobytrapped! It explodes in your face and as a result you lose 1 Forest Fight and a small amount of HP. (According to Level) Cost:1000 Gold.
Bag of Exploding Coins:Konohamaru winks at you "Fun times with this one"! This effects the person you send it to at the beginning of the gameday. "You pick up the bag of coins and you embark on the journey for the day". Unfortunatley, it seems to have been boobytrapped! It explodes in your face and as a result you lose 2 forest fights and a moderate amount of HP. (According to Level) Cost:1500 Gold.
Sexy Jutsu:Konohamaru doesn't say anything but, gives an evil smile. This effects the person you send it to at the beginning of the gameday. "You open your eyes to the sight of a beautiful woman"!. Unfortunatley, it was just Konohamaru and his stupid sexy-jutsu and you feel embarrassed. As a result you lose 3 Forest Fights and get a non-buff called "Embarrassment". It lowers your attack and defense by some % until the non-buff is over (45 Rounds). Cost:2500 Gold.

The shop could only be triggered once a day and would be a rare event. Also no person could be pranked more than once even by different players that way noone gets bullied. If you happen to find it more than once there would be a sign saying, "Out to prank people"
I thought this might be fun! :D
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 02:42:36 PM by czarguy »
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

Uchihabeast

Re: Konohamaru's Little Shop of Pranks.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 02:53:10 PM »

Love it! xD

ryushi

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 04:42:17 PM »

embarrassment, ha ha....... funny

Uchihabeast

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 05:11:37 PM »

Also revenge on Acads? XD

Samantha

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 08:30:31 PM »

Out of all the ideas you have had Czar, I actually like this one a lot.  :D
The one thing I guess, that would be asked by critics is, is there a way to avoid the prank?  I mean once someone buys a Konohamaru prank does it necessary mean the prank will work 100%?  Is there a chance that the prank backfires on who buys it, much like the coyote and his Acme products.  Because lets be honest, Konohamaru isn't the brightest ninja around some of his products would have to backfire on the buyer.  ;)

Overall an excellent idea Czarguy, it brings a little humor into the game.  :D

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 10:56:24 PM »

I made this idea this morning before I left for school and throughout the day i've come up with some revisements.
1.You could only buy 2 things at the shop and cant use them both on the same pople (or grand hokages would make it so people would have no turns and thousnads of rounds of non buffs.)
2.Yes there would be a 20% Konohamaru gets the names mixed up and does the prank on you instead Oops!
Czarguy

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 01:10:15 PM »

Not as fun as you think. Why? Well....

Pepper Sneezing Gas:Konohamaru smirks "Yea this a good one Mister"! This effects the person you send it to by giving them a non-buff "Sneezing" for 40 rounds at the beginning of the new gameday. This would decrease the person's defense and attack by 1 point until the non-buff is over. Cost:500 Gold.
Would leave players with no extra atk/def with 0 atk & def at level 1.

Exploding Coin:Konohamaru smiles "One of personal favorites"! This effects the person you send it to at the beginning of the gameday. "You pick up the coin before you embark on the journey for the day". Unfortunatley, it seems to have been boobytrapped! It explodes in your face and as a result you lose 1 Forest Fight and a small amount of HP. (15-20 Damage) Cost:1000 Gold.
Could kill players with low HP instantly at the beginning of a new day.

Bag of Exploding Coins:Konohamaru winks at you "Fun times with this one"! This effects the person you send it to at the beginning of the gameday. "You pick up the bag of coins and you embark on the journey for the day". Unfortunatley, it seems to have been boobytrapped! It explodes in your face and as a result you lose 2 forest fights and a moderate amount of HP. (30-40 Damage) Cost:1500 Gold.
Same reason as above.

Sexy Jutsu:Konohamaru doesn't say anything but, gives an evil smile. This effects the person you send it to at the beginning of the gameday. "You open your eyes to the sight of a beautiful woman"!. UNfortunatley, it was just Konohamaru and his stupid sexy-jutsu and you feel embarrassed the rest of the day. As a result you lose 3 Forest Fights and get a non-buff called "Embarrassment". It lowers your attack and defense by 3 points until the non-buff is over (100 Rounds). Cost:2500 Gold.
Would leave low rank players with 0 atk & def at low level.

It's already hard enough for player with low DK to level up. With this addition, it will be impossible to live.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 01:21:19 PM »

maybe this event could only be for sannins+ and only used on sannins+

Gaara_Sand_burial

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 01:22:56 PM »

<< say what?

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 02:15:07 PM »

Or make the damage according to rank and level therefore a level 1 acad couldnt lose all his attack but maybe .3? also the damage from the exploding coins would be according...so no player would die or lose all his attacks on the same player...plus you can only buy two things at the store and cant use them on the same person. It'd be a rare event as well...and 1 person could only get pranked once...such as you buy the pepper sneezing gas to use on czarguy Konohamaru smirks I already got him real good mister real good! That way noone would get bullied
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 02:33:34 PM by czarguy »
Czarguy

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2007, 02:34:35 PM »

1) The non-buff are too cheap considering how long it last. The duration of the non-buff should be shorten.

2) Konohamaru should charge the player based on their rank/level, like the apple shop in Rice Field Country.

3) Use % instead of actual numbers. That way, it will be "fair" to everyone regardless of the player's stat.

4) Two item at a time is too much. There are players with a lot of turns out there, who can easily get the event more than 2-3 times a game day.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 02:38:51 PM »

1.) Make the nobuff's less rounds and make them according. Fixed.
2.) That's how I meant to write it, to base the prices on level/rank.
3.) I was hoping you or Neji could help me with the numbers... :P
4.) The event could only happen once a day and would be rare, and if you happened to find it more than once a day there would be a "Out to prank people sign hanging over the mat of various strange items".
Czarguy

ryushi

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2007, 02:58:55 PM »

it should be as rare as the sunglasses merchant, I call him that for some odd reason

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2007, 03:00:29 PM »

lol  :cool: merchant....I was thinking somewhere along those lines or maybe even as rare as a rather large cat during travels...
Czarguy

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2007, 06:41:05 PM »

hm, could be done, but we need to avoid one thing:

guy loses all will to play because he starts at 3 turns each 8h day Oo
or something like that.

One "moderate" prank per day, however, like starting with 50% hp or something, losing 1-2 forest fights, is ok.

Yet no stack buys... "cripple him for two weeks" or so...

Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 16 queries.