Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: point contracts  (Read 1567 times)

ryushi

point contracts
« on: October 08, 2007, 05:30:57 PM »

I recently loaned out about 600 points to a few people. I know I'll probably get the points back but I've loaned out before and never got them back. I was thinking it'd be cool to have contracts, a mutual agreement on how many points will be given and how long the receiver has to pay it back. If the debt isn't payed the the receiver will have an assassin come after him every day until it is paid, I'm sure it will stop a lot of annoying messages from Acads  :twisted:

Ace

• View Profile
Re: point contracts
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 07:09:14 PM »

I don't believe that someone should get a punishment just because they don't return your points back to you on the date you or you both decided.

It was your choice to lend them the points.

It is a nice thing to do to lend someone points, but just make sure that you can trust that person to give you those points back.

Samantha

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 08:42:23 PM »

I actually agree with both of you.  Having beggars ask for points every game day is annoying, but at the same time to give points out is totally a choice.  If one decides to give out points, he or she should know the chances of them getting their points back are extremely slim.  To send an assassin to kill them constantly would actually hurt your chances of getting your points back.  I get your point, that the assassin would be a reminder to the person that they owe you points; but if they keep getting killed how are they suppose to get the DKs to earn the points they are suppose to give back to you?  It's a catch 22 type of dilemma.  The best thing to do is just direct them on the donation policies, that way they get donation points, help the server, and get a sweet kyuubi. 

Giving to beggars only makes them beg for more. When one earns something they have a better idea of what hard work and dedication it took to get their prize. 

ryushi

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 06:37:44 AM »

Truthfully I just want more reasons to send out assassins >_>
I didn't think it'd get passed though

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 20 queries.