Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Shizune's Beauty Salon.  (Read 2157 times)

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
Shizune's Beauty Salon.
« on: October 09, 2007, 12:14:39 AM »

I came up witha few ideas to bring a few people into Wind Country more often.
Shizume's Beauty Salon.
This would be a shop similar to saucy's where you walk in and are greeted by Shizune, "Hello Sir! What can I do for you today"?
From this point you would get 4 or 5 options.

1.Haircut:Shizune sits you in a chair and twirls you around snipping tidbits of your mangled hair off. When she is finsihed she gives you a mirror to admire your new haircut. From here several things could happen. One:You are mildly satisfied with your new haircut and head back out into the forest. Two:Oops! It seems Shizune gave you a patch on the back of your head! You would get a nonbuff called "Not so good looks" which would last 30 rounds and decrease your defense by 1 point, also you would get a message in your bio saying "Always looking his/her best ______ was spotted with a huge patch on the back of his head". Three:You look handsome/cute with your new haircut and leave to the forest grinning! Gain 1-2 charm.
Shampoo:Shizune leads you over to a sink and washes your dirty mangled hair. After she is finished you run your hands through your hair and are very satisfied with your silky hair, you gain a charm point! Or you run your hands through your hair and you feel as if your hair is worse than when it started 15% lose 1 charm point. You run your hands through your hair are satisfied and leave off to the forest.
Facial with cucumbers over the eyes: Shizune leads you over to a table and covers your face in some weird paste and puts those silly cucumbers over your eyes. She finishes and you feel nothing has been accomplished by this and feel rather ridiculous! You lose 1 forest fight! She finsihes and you feel your skin is glowing and healthy! You feel as if you could take on another forest creature! You gain 1 forest fight. You wonder why you even did this and leave off to the forest still pondering on your actions.
Makeover: Shizune leads you to a stool and begins putting makeups and other various products on your face. When she is finsihed you look in the mirror. Oh no! It seems she gave you the clown makeover! You storm out of their furious losing 1 forest fight and getting a buff called "clown appearence" decreasing your defense by 1 but increasing your attack by 1 for 45 rounds. You look in the mirror and are surprised to see how handsome you look! You leave glowing and get a buff called "dashing good looks" for 45 rounds you get +2 attack. Last you are satisfied with your new look and leave 10% gain 1 charm.

They are ordered from least expensive to most expensive and the price would start low and rise as your level rises. You can only go once a day and get 1 treatment.Just another idea!
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

ryushi

Re: Shizune's Beauty Salon.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 06:43:41 AM »

I like that it's in Wind country, I haven't lived there since my genin days but long ago (ummm, mid '06?  xD) Neji was saying that we needed more wind country oriented things.........

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 02:49:29 PM »

Yea I only go there maybe once or twice a week. I have another event for wind country but im about to leave for school and dont have time to write it...ill write it later.
Czarguy

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 06:43:50 PM »

Charm gaining should not be that simple.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

ryushi

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 06:48:53 PM »

You can buy charm easily for 20-100 gold at low levels in certain places though, every game day at that

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 06:57:14 PM »

Yes, but is there a need to increase that?

I can cut down those other options, though :-/
Never judge a cow by its udder.

ryushi

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 07:00:05 PM »

Sure, I hate getting charm anyways. In most cases it's useless and I have well over 700 points of the stuff -_-

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 10:34:55 PM »

Its hard to think up new rewards other than buffs gold gems or charm though...ive been thinking and i cant think of anything else really...
Czarguy

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 16 queries.