Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: More zones  (Read 3372 times)

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
Re: More zones
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2007, 12:47:51 AM »

dont lower it its fine where it is! its meant to be something for people who have played the game longer thats like lowering the dk requirement on COUGH:::::OTHER STUFF:::::::COUGH (spoilers)

The zones are RP though. Not an actual part of the game. If I recall, the zones were originally put there to give people a place to RP. I mean, rank doesn't always mean they are stronger. If that would work, I'd be a much better zones fighter.

And Mihazi, I'm not saying that when they are genin, they "magicly" know what to do.
It is fairly common knowledge that it takes a while to get the first Oro kill. And since giving it to them at that point would be easier than some other way of proving they have been here a while.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2007, 02:49:45 AM »

In my opinion, if two or three people just keep on posting in this topic, then this topic will get no where.

Next, do academy students really bother you in the fighting zones? If you encounter any distractions, and just feel annoyed of it, why do you move into another zone?

If the purpose of this feature request is to have more zones only for sannin, hokage, or even grand hokage I would have to say no.

The zones are RP though. Not an actual part of the game. If I recall, the zones were originally put there to give people a place to RP. I mean, rank doesn't always mean they are stronger. If that would work, I'd be a much better zones fighter.

In what way would it be better if rank does have an affect on the fighting zones?

A higher ranked would win a battle even if an academy student could be better, or more skilled at what to do, I don't see that as being fair at all.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 02:50:53 AM by ace »

Marior92

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2007, 03:04:47 AM »

I think that there ought to be a few, more high dk level zones and keep the ones we have.

xXKyuubiXx

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2007, 03:05:30 AM »

personally i feel like this is going to make more people feel excluded from fights or maybe watching their higher ranked friends fight because they are in a high ranked zone....i mean when people talk about higher ranks bragging all the time and such...this is just giving them another reason to brag and another thing to hold over the lower ranking people's heads. i dunno....i can't put my finger on it but something about it is definitly off about it.

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2007, 03:19:54 AM »

If the purpose of this feature request is to have more zones only for sannin, hokage, or even grand hokage I would have to say no.

Dude, there already are ranks like that. I'm trying to LOWER the limit.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2007, 03:32:58 AM »

I still reply with a no, sorry. Ten zones seems plenty, plus you have the graveyard as well. Just die if you can't find a zone to use and then you will have the graveyard zones at your convenience  ;).

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2007, 03:50:46 AM »

I still reply with a no, sorry. Ten zones seems plenty, plus you have the graveyard as well. Just die if you can't find a zone to use and then you will have the graveyard zones at your convenience  ;).
Those zones are already there.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2007, 09:41:09 PM »

If someone wants to watch a fight have it in one of the 10 normal zones geesh!
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 14 queries.