Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Konoha Military Police or ANBU  (Read 2382 times)

Samantha

Konoha Military Police or ANBU
« on: October 13, 2007, 01:31:48 AM »

Okay, first I'll have say that I had the hardest time choosing for this topic and faction to be either Konoha Military Police, ANBU or Niju Shotai.  Being that I'm sure someone would later state that the Niju Shotai traveled in groups of four I decided on the Konoha Military Police, but I'm not opposed to changing it to ANBU. 

Konoha Military Police

The Konoha Military Police is the direct opposition to the Dark Slayers Guild.  The requirements to be in this exclusive faction are steep:

1)   Clear Petra’s Tattoo Shop (There could be some new one's there)  :roll:
2)   Obtain every scroll  :shock:
3)   Maintain your proper mount/companion, if you have one (Not to be understood by players,
         Neji and others will know)  ;)
4)   Each member of the faction will be required to pay a fee of gold ($?) that will take some
         time to pay.  During this time no interest will be given in your bank account.  In the case
         that you decide that you do not want to stay in the Military Police you will still be required to
         pay the amount of gold.  The gold is needed to rebuild Konoha after the attack from the
         Rice Field Village.   :shock:
5)   Players that are aware of the Dark Guild will know that you will also have to give up half of
         your most desired belongings.  This also is mandatory for this faction.  :twisted:
6)   By defeating and apprehending a specific number of particular enemies that are wanted (no
         names will be given, you have to search and find out), you will be granted a gift from the
         Hokage.  8)
7)   When can entry be obtained? I’ll leave it up to discussion, originally I thought of Grand
         Hokage being a good entry point but it could be tailored to a specific amount of DKs I guess.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 01:38:15 AM by Shikamaru »

BugWarrior

Re: Konoha Military Police or ANBU
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 01:48:08 AM »

The requirements are steeper than the original Dark Slayers Guild, but I still like it.  There has been a need to have a polar opposite to the Dark Slayers Guild.  This would be nice to have, I would like for it to be added to the game but I would love for it to be ANBU.  I'm guessing that the large amount of gold would also cover your ANBU mask ;)

Excellent idea again Shikamaru  :D

Maria

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 01:59:53 AM »

So this would be the good dark slayers/Akatsuki?

Samantha

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 04:09:01 AM »

Exactly, instead of collecting souls you collecting bingo book fugitives.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 04:39:57 AM »

it's great but do they have the same rewards as the akatsuki?

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 05:26:26 AM »

will everybody be able to join or just good guys?
I liked this idea also, as usual Shikamaru has very great ideas ^^

Samantha

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2007, 05:46:35 AM »

it's great but do they have the same rewards as the akatsuki?
Yes, the rewards would be same.  The requirements to enter the faction, would be the most telling difference.  In addition, to the large subsidy that a member would be required to pay.  I wouldn't dare say the price of gold(subsidy) that needs to be paid, because the gold amount is extremely large, but it should be since gold is in abundance."   ;)

will everybody be able to join or just good guys?
I liked this idea also, as usual Shikamaru has very great ideas ^^
Good question Jin!!!!
It's available to everyone that reaches the target DK along with the other stipulations.  I don't want to dodge your question, but it wouldn't be available to people who are currently associated with the Dark Slayers Guild.  Obviously, no one could be associated with both factions, they would have to choose a side.  Entering and leaving the Dark Guild is by far easier, than joining and leaving the ANBU or Konoha Military Police.  As Neji said many times before Evil is quick, simple, and easy.  Being Good takes time, a lot of determination, and effort.  This would be no different with all the stipulations that would have to be met before admission.

ryushi

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2007, 05:54:10 AM »

I never remember paying that much stuff to join AKA  :shock:

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2007, 06:07:01 AM »

I think that it should be more difficult to quit the akatsuki or the konoha police corps
I just think that a more severe punishment is needed for all the persons who quit
being an akatsuki or a police man  :twisted:

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2007, 10:19:40 AM »

Okay, first I'll have say that I had the hardest time choosing for this topic and faction to be either Konoha Military Police, ANBU or Niju Shotai.  Being that I'm sure someone would later state that the Niju Shotai traveled in groups of four I decided on the Konoha Military Police, but I'm not opposed to changing it to ANBU. 

Konoha Military Police

The Konoha Military Police is the direct opposition to the Dark Slayers Guild.  The requirements to be in this exclusive faction are steep:

1)   Clear Petra’s Tattoo Shop (There could be some new one's there)  :roll:
2)   Obtain every scroll  :shock:
3)   Maintain your proper mount/companion, if you have one (Not to be understood by players,
         Neji and others will know)  ;)
4)   Each member of the faction will be required to pay a fee of gold ($?) that will take some
         time to pay.  During this time no interest will be given in your bank account.  In the case
         that you decide that you do not want to stay in the Military Police you will still be required to
         pay the amount of gold.  The gold is needed to rebuild Konoha after the attack from the
         Rice Field Village.   :shock:
5)   Players that are aware of the Dark Guild will know that you will also have to give up half of
         your most desired belongings.  This also is mandatory for this faction.  :twisted:
6)   By defeating and apprehending a specific number of particular enemies that are wanted (no
         names will be given, you have to search and find out), you will be granted a gift from the
         Hokage.  8)
7)   When can entry be obtained? I’ll leave it up to discussion, originally I thought of Grand
         Hokage being a good entry point but it could be tailored to a specific amount of DKs I guess.

1 - will not work, sorry no spoilers can be given out why... ^^

2 - ...what is the point to having all of the scrolls?

3 -   Can you please clarify what you mean about this one?

4 - I still feel their should be an Anbu/Root setup - with the more difficult challenges only available to those within root. The missions could span over game days, kinda like what is in Konoha now, or more random events in the forest. I really don't believe the pvp system should be involved in ANY way.

5 - Being a server of the light is hard, I say all of it!

6 - Nah, not hokages - they are has-beens now...but Daimyo or Feudal Lords - very nice! The buffs/gifts/bonuses should be of lesser value as the accomplishment. Being a Goody-goody have to stay humble & in it for the cause, not the fame/fortune/power, etc...  - They must always act in a state of humility, just like the Pope of SL... *cough*  ;)

7 - I think incorporating the training grounds is the best bet for everyone. This way, it will negate a particular dk limit - I am sure those level sitters would appreciate this.

It's 3am & I am dead tired now... I will edit some of my babbling in a couple of hours when I am at work...
X_x
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Samantha

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2007, 05:35:51 PM »

1 - will not work, sorry no spoilers can be given out why... ^^

2 - ...what is the point to having all of the scrolls?

3 -   Can you please clarify what you mean about this one?

4 - I still feel their should be an Anbu/Root setup - with the more difficult challenges only available to those within root. The missions could span over game days, kinda like what is in Konoha now, or more random events in the forest. I really don't believe the pvp system should be involved in ANY way.

5 - Being a server of the light is hard, I say all of it!

6 - Nah, not hokages - they are has-beens now...but Daimyo or Feudal Lords - very nice! The buffs/gifts/bonuses should be of lesser value as the accomplishment. Being a Goody-goody have to stay humble & in it for the cause, not the fame/fortune/power, etc...  - They must always act in a state of humility, just like the Pope of SL... *cough*  ;)

7 - I think incorporating the training grounds is the best bet for everyone. This way, it will negate a particular dk limit - I am sure those level sitters would appreciate this.

It's 3am & I am dead tired now... I will edit some of my babbling in a couple of hours when I am at work...
X_x

Hey KB!!!!   :D  After our talks, and reading Neji's posts on tattoos in the past you may have a point with the tattoos.  If Petra's Tattoo Palor is not able to add tattoos, I have a remedy.  :twisted:

1)  The Tattoo Shop is a condition for entry, after using the search function and reading previous post from the past, it has been stated that adding tattoos to the shop is a easy thing to do.  As long as Neji is given the particular tattoos that are to be added.  If things have changed (It's very possible things have, because plenty of time has come and gone) and no other tattoos can be added, I do have an alternative plan to the tattoos.  It would need to be bought in a friends shop (that is already in the game).   8)

2)  Obtaining every scroll is a condition also, by telling everyone what the scrolls will be used for would be a spoiler (sorry). :roll:  However, part of these two conditions is to make admission to the faction harder.  Unlike the easy entry there is with the Dark Slayers Guild.

3)  Maintaining of the proper mount/companions is directed toward Neji specifically, it would mean that he wouldn't have to alter specifics in the system.   :oops:

4)  I thought about Root, but there are still so many possibilities about Root that we don't know about.  Root is still clouded in mystery and intrigue, so it makes it hard to come up with the faction.  (If the extra tattoo condition can not be added, then I would like for this faction to be the ANBU.) 

5)  Hmm..... The Dark Slayers Guild takes half of a person's cherished gifts, I'm not totally opposed to your idea of all of the person's most cherished possession being taken.  I would prefer that it would be 75% or 80%, so that one still has something on hand.  No one should have to give up everything unless they are referring to the kekkei genkai.

6)  No.  Not Daimyos, I understand your point of making the faction exclusive perhaps Grand Hokages would be the best common ground entry point, I would prefer it be at least 250 DKs.   I'm in disagreement with you in the gifts granted for apprehending fugitives. 1) Goody-Goddies are to be humble and show patience I agree on that point.  How long has the Dark Slayer Guild been available?  Reciprocation has been given for the Curse Seal in the form of the Seven Star Tattoo; however, reciprocation for the Dark Slayers Guild 'May 06' (which has been around longer than the curse seal 'June 06' and seven star tattoo 'December 06') has yet to be met.  Those that are associated or have been associated with the Dark Slayers Guild have had a huge amount of time to stock up on power of their choice.  How much patience and how much of a head start should be given to them. 

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2007, 07:18:42 PM »

I believe the ANBU idea has been brought up MANY times

Eureka7

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2007, 07:54:48 PM »

The Anbu has been brought up, but no one has ever thought of the Konoha Military Police.  I like the idea of it.  I just think the requirements to enter are too difficult.   As stated in a previous post by someone, the akatsuki has been in the game for over a year and a half, at least the Konoha Police could be established to make it somewhat even.   :roll:

BugWarrior

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 04:08:33 PM »

I think having the Konoha Military Police would be cool.  There really needs to be a opposing team to the Akatsuki.  Since the Anbu seem to be off limits in the game, the Konoha Military Police is the perfect anti-organization to have opposite of the Akatsuki.  The time frame has been pretty long, the Akatsuki has been in the game for a long time but we haven't had a counter group or team to the akatsuki at all. 
The Konoha Military Police would represent law in the game and a formation of a group bound to get rid of evil.   

Samantha

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2007, 07:42:20 PM »

I apologize but I need to make a amendment to this idea.  Unfortunatley, the way it is currently setup it will run into a couple problems down the road.  Particulary since a nice majority of the people have all of the tattoos.  :roll:  Therefore please accept the following amendment:

Konoha Military Police

1)   One must obtain the paintings of Yakumo Kurama, located in a shop.  Upon purchasing each painting, there will be side-effects specific to that painting (Her genjutsu is already beginning).  For instance, upon buying her painting, “Wilderness Alarm”, you will get a negative buff “Death Premonition”.  Her painting, “Gloomy Skies” will cause you to lose a turn at the start of the gameday because you didn’t want to get up from bed. 
Now for the spin, when purchasing the pictures of Yakumo, know that you will eventually have to fight each picture as it is released.  I guess that best way to describe ‘release’ is, say you buy a picture of Wilderness Alarm, upon purchase of the picture it might automatically release itself or it might release itself 3 days after you bought it.  At some point, you will have to fight the creature/s or people attached to each painting.  *A head’s up for everyone; you will see the Idou monster :evil:, a painting called “Sannin Gamble” :twisted: and a painting called “Mount Hokage!" :twisted:*
****Worse case scenario**** You purchase a picture at level 13 or 14, and it doesn’t release until a day later and you are at level 1 and have to fight *cough* survive.   
2)   Maintain your proper mount/companion, if you have one (Not to be understood by players, Neji and a few others will know)
3)   Each member of the faction will be required to pay a fee of gold ($?) that will take some time to pay.  During this time no interest will be given in your bank account.  In the case that you decide that you do not want to stay in the Military Police you will still be required to pay the amount of gold.  The gold is needed for the reconstruction of Konoha.   
4)   Players that are aware of the Dark Guild will know that you will also have to give up your most desired belongings, except the percent is 80% in the faction. 
5)   By defeating and apprehending a specific number of particular enemies that are wanted (no names will be given, you have to search and find out), you will be granted a gift.
6)   When can entry be obtained? I’ll leave it up to discussion, originally I thought of Grand Hokage being a good entry point but it could be tailored to a specific amount of DKs I guess.
7)   The majority of the gifts will be different than the Dark Slayers Guild, (as KB said in a earlier post, 'goodie goodies' and obtaining power by alternative means don't go together.) 8)   

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.