Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Konan Enters Shinobi Legends  (Read 2151 times)

Samantha

Re: Konan Enters Shinobi Legends
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 01:50:30 PM »

Perhaps, I'm not totally against it, but every event doesn't fit into a perfect box for everyone.  For example, many people dread the gem thieves, and for a long time people dreaded the vampire.  There will always be people that will dread some event, it's the nature of choosing alignments, choosing rather to get married or not, and choosing to stay at level 15 or get the DK. 

Marior92

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 02:49:32 PM »

That's true, but marrage isn't always a chioce. Not everyone can have a spouse, and most acads or genins don't have spouses and can't get enough charm for Tenten. And its even harder to get married now that the loveshack is closed.

Eureka7

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 07:47:57 PM »

That's true, but marrage isn't always a chioce. Not everyone can have a spouse, and most acads or genins don't have spouses and can't get enough charm for Tenten. And its even harder to get married now that the loveshack is closed.
Geez, some peeps are really stupid.  If you can't get enough of charm for Tenten or Rock Lee you also must have a hard time figuring out how to flip a light switch.  Marriage is still a choice, duh :roll:
If you don't want to deal with other peeps, you have Tenten and Lee, it isn't that difficult. :-x  It doesn't take a genius to realize that this event would be added after the loveshack is opened. :roll: I think that is the reason for the term fiancee, because things won't be as simple as buying flirt points and getting married. You have to go through a real process, like in real life.

Samantha

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 08:40:40 PM »

I won't go as far as Eureka, :shock: but yes the event is meant to be implemented after the Love Shack's renovations.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2007, 02:58:49 AM »

It would be interesting if you get killed or your gems stolen in some perverted way.Oh heres an idea.
You realize that this angel is Konan.Before you can react Konan appears in front of you and kisses you.Just as soon as you realize that you have been kissed Konan dissappears and you realize that Konan has poisined you with the kiss.Everything goes black and you die.(or reawaken with 1 hitpoint.)

Just something that i came up with.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2007, 03:35:21 AM »

It would be interesting if you get killed or your gems stolen in some perverted way.Oh heres an idea.
You realize that this angel is Konan.Before you can react Konan appears in front of you and kisses you.Just as soon as you realize that you have been kissed Konan dissappears and you realize that Konan has poisined you with the kiss.Everything goes black and you die.(or reawaken with 1 hitpoint.)

Just something that i came up with.
How about you kiss her, THEN you find out it is Konan.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2007, 03:37:52 AM »

Works too.I came up with it while letting my mind wander off in school.And for the gem stealing she kisses you and you are so caught up in the kiss that you dont notice her picking your pocket.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 17 queries.