Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

On a scale of 1-10 10 being the highest, how popular in SL am I?

- 15 (65.2%)
- 3 (13%)
- 2 (8.7%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 1 (4.3%)
- 1 (4.3%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: SL popularity  (Read 9514 times)

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: SL popularity
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2007, 02:24:07 AM »

Is that what that big hammer thingy is? >.>
Random-ness: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=12451170 -Awesomest song eva. xDDD I get a randim sugar rush when I hear this song. xDDD

bad sakuren! youre too young for myspace! >_>;

Sakuren

« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2007, 02:28:36 AM »

I googled that. >.> I don't have a myspace, my cousin does and she freakin' younger then me. ._. She must think she can because she's in 6th grade, can't wait until she gets kidnapped. -_-

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2007, 02:33:01 AM »

I googled that. >.> I don't have a myspace, my cousin does and she freakin' younger then me. ._. She must think she can because she's in 6th grade, can't wait until she gets kidnapped. -_-

ill laugh if it happens.....

Sakuren

« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2007, 02:34:49 AM »

So will I. All through elementry school she thought she could get away with punching me when she passed me in the halls because she's a freakin' giant, outside of school my dad said I could kick her *** and teach her a lesson, I did, I started yelling at her and then beat the crap outta her. xDDD

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2007, 02:54:18 AM »

So will I. All through elementry school she thought she could get away with punching me when she passed me in the halls because she's a freakin' giant, outside of school my dad said I could kick her *** and teach her a lesson, I did, I started yelling at her and then beat the crap outta her. xDDD

nice XD

Sakuren

« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2007, 02:56:59 AM »

I know. xD She's in my 4th period class and everyone knows I detest her. I like her twin brother better, ferturnal twins thatnk goodness. Wierd thing is, he has grey hair already, like his dad. xDD She looks like her.. Monst- Er.. Mother. <<;;; But he got held back due to my old principal so he's in 5th grade still. .-.;

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2007, 02:58:53 AM »

how do you get held back? O.o

if someone fails they get sent to summer school where they repeat and pass ._.

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2007, 03:00:55 AM »

It's called failing summer school  :roll:
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2007, 03:01:28 AM »

tahts impossible ._______.;

Sakuren

« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2007, 03:03:11 AM »

My old school doesn't work like that, chu get held back. ._. There's was this one kid who got held back so much he couldn't get held back anymore, this elemenary school in Florida, Shikki, its odd and crappy, glad I'm like.. away from it now at another school. ._____. I had the crappiest 5th grade teacher at one point, she was all about sharing 'n stuff, you couldn't even kill a bug, so to make her mad I went around killing bugs in front of her and making fun of her when she messed up, she forced a smile at me all the time when I did that and everyone laughed. xDDD At the end of the year she sent me to guidance because she thought I was suicidal, it just turned out I hated her guts. xDD And its failing the FCAT. ._. Or if your teacher doesn't think you can make it, thats how you get held back.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 03:04:01 AM by Sakuren »

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2007, 03:28:58 AM »

My old school doesn't work like that, chu get held back. ._. There's was this one kid who got held back so much he couldn't get held back anymore, this elemenary school in Florida, Shikki, its odd and crappy, glad I'm like.. away from it now at another school. ._____. I had the crappiest 5th grade teacher at one point, she was all about sharing 'n stuff, you couldn't even kill a bug, so to make her mad I went around killing bugs in front of her and making fun of her when she messed up, she forced a smile at me all the time when I did that and everyone laughed. xDDD At the end of the year she sent me to guidance because she thought I was suicidal, it just turned out I hated her guts. xDD And its failing the FCAT. ._. Or if your teacher doesn't think you can make it, thats how you get held back.

XDDDDD

nicee

Sakuren

« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2007, 02:54:36 PM »

Yeah.. And you know what else? She moved to North Carolina after I left 5th grade.  :roll:  xDDDD

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2007, 01:13:45 AM »

Yeah.. And you know what else? She moved to North Carolina after I left 5th grade.  :roll:  xDDDD

my kinder teacher left us and moveded to arizona....

i think i saw her while driving through >>;

Sakuren

« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2007, 01:18:33 AM »

xD I freaked out 2 kids today.. >.> I was sitting out in the hallway, cause, I could >> and this class passed us going to the sairs and this one kid looked at me and my friend who was with me and said, "Ding dong" and I just sat there for a moment and almost yelled, "POTATO!" The kid looked at me like I was stupid or sumthin. <<; Then this girl who knew my friend walked past after to her class room and she was waving at my friend and so I started waving really frantically and again almost yelled, "Hollaaaaaaaaa.... <.<;" She THOUGHT I was stupid or sumthin. xDDDD

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2007, 01:20:35 AM »

xD I freaked out 2 kids today.. >.> I was sitting out in the hallway, cause, I could >> and this class passed us going to the sairs and this one kid looked at me and my friend who was with me and said, "Ding dong" and I just sat there for a moment and almost yelled, "POTATO!" The kid looked at me like I was stupid or sumthin. <<; Then this girl who knew my friend walked past after to her class room and she was waving at my friend and so I started waving really frantically and again almost yelled, "Hollaaaaaaaaa.... <.<;" She THOUGHT I was stupid or sumthin. xDDDD

.______.;

the wave franticlly part is what happened with me and this girl today...

we were waving at each other franticlly and danny looked at me like "WTF" >> well he also said it but thats a story for another day
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 24 queries.