Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Special Pvp  (Read 1311 times)

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
Special Pvp
« on: October 16, 2007, 09:18:06 PM »

I thought of this idea.How about there is a special pvp zone where the attacker can use jutsus and the defender can use a system where when they reach a certain health they do a jutsu assuming they have enough chakra to do it.So any comments on this idea?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Baluski

• View Profile
Re: Special Pvp
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 09:20:09 PM »

What idea? All I see is half a thought.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 09:55:30 PM »

I did not understand it at all. :roll:

Gaara_Sand_burial

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 09:56:50 PM »

I did not understand it at all. :roll:
Ditto. <.<

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 10:28:16 PM »

Simple you go to a special field and log off but before you log off you set up an option where if you are attacked you automatically do a jutsu when your health goes down to a certain color or particular level so you do the jutsu as if it were agianst a forest creature but the other person can also use jutsu agianst you.Anything else that i need to clear up?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 10:48:59 PM »

So basically like the plunder system but the defender can use chakra? No. This doesn't make sense the PVP system now is good.
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

Samantha

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 01:32:01 AM »

I understand your idea, but it sadly can't be done.  I understand that you are saying, that a option would be available for people to have a "self-defense" mechanism is place when their hitpoints reach a certain spot. For instance, if I have 300 hitpoints and I have my option set for 150 hitpoints and I log off and someone attacks me they will be able to PVP as usual but when my hitpoints get to my target point of 150, my "self-defense" jutsu would kick in (if they have the chakra required). 
1) One would have to constantly change their target points, due to low hitpoints in the early levels.
2) After the first defense mechanism is triggered, and if you win, your chakra points would need to be deleted while not being logged on (plenty of coding). In addition, if a second person attacks you, would you still have the same amount of chakra points since it is a new attacker. 
3) A lot of coding, just for PVP when the current system is fine (not quite sure why people want to use jutsus in PVP.  Perhaps a outside chance to defeat a Daimyo or a really formidable opponent). By using jutsus to defeat a formidable opponent, one wouldn't get any clout or recognition; you had to use jutsus while the other person didn't.  :oops: 
4)  I dislike coming up with reasons why an idea won't work, because at least you put thought into coming up with an idea to improve the gameplay for everyone.  However, asking for this is like a Kage asking for the ability to use his or her mount, curse seal level 2, and jutsus in PVP against a Daimyo.  There's nothing special about that kind of PVP, it's completely flawed.

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 01:54:02 AM »

I understand your idea, but it sadly can't be done.  I understand that you are saying, that a option would be available for people to have a "self-defense" mechanism is place when their hitpoints reach a certain spot. For instance, if I have 300 hitpoints and I have my option set for 150 hitpoints and I log off and someone attacks me they will be able to PVP as usual but when my hitpoints get to my target point of 150, my "self-defense" jutsu would kick in (if they have the chakra required). 
1) One would have to constantly change their target points, due to low hitpoints in the early levels.
2) After the first defense mechanism is triggered, and if you win, your chakra points would need to be deleted while not being logged on (plenty of coding). In addition, if a second person attacks you, would you still have the same amount of chakra points since it is a new attacker. 
3) A lot of coding, just for PVP when the current system is fine (not quite sure why people want to use jutsus in PVP.  Perhaps a outside chance to defeat a Daimyo or a really formidable opponent). By using jutsus to defeat a formidable opponent, one wouldn't get any clout or recognition; you had to use jutsus while the other person didn't.  :oops: 
4)  I dislike coming up with reasons why an idea won't work, because at least you put thought into coming up with an idea to improve the gameplay for everyone.  However, asking for this is like a Kage asking for the ability to use his or her mount, curse seal level 2, and jutsus in PVP against a Daimyo.  There's nothing special about that kind of PVP, it's completely flawed.

Yeah if persons are able to use jutsus, then Jounin will kill Hokages and so on, and will be very easy to won all of the fights

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 02:03:00 AM »

Just put it simple, jutsu in pvp has been suggested & reject dozen of times. Use "search" to find out why. Using a "special field" isn't enough to remove all the flaws.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 03:12:59 AM »

Good points.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 19 queries.