Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Poll

Did you care that I deleted my SL character back?

Yes
- 9 (42.9%)
No
- 12 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: die ryushi  (Read 14228 times)

Kyosuke

Re: die ryushi
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 09:56:24 PM »

No one cared anything about me....... no one knew who I was...... I always thought of myself as well known and when I finally left people would mourn and think of me as a well known player....... It relates to my own fear of dieing without no one knowing who I am

Relax. Don't take it too seriously. Because when you really think about, how many people are going to be remembered after the entire website is gone? Eventually all things start to fade, no? Enjoy the game and let the rest slide as it will.

I don't care about what everyone else thinks of me; at least at a personal level. And that is why I'm a 'grump', but 'civil' at the same time. >_>  I don't let those things affect me. It's as simple as that. Anyway, I hope you come back and at least enjoy yourself. Because from what I've seen, a lot of the people here aren't worth as much of the time or thought that you think.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2007, 10:01:50 PM »

I never knew you well but, you were supportive of my ideas and that made you well known to me!  8)
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

ryushi

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2007, 10:06:30 PM »

Exactly all things eventually fade. It's an analogy to life. I don't know why but I feel that I'm going to die and know one will ever know what I did. When I started out on the game there weren't many players, I was hoping maybe I could someday be a top player. I didn't work at a very fast pace but I did make it to Master Hokage, I thought I was a top dog. I did the poll and it turns out that no one knew who I was, I worked so long and got nothing. It would have made me feel better if I had at least been well known on a part of the internet but I was ignorant of the peoples' views te whole time. Like you said all things fade, but what if SL went on for many more years, players would remember the name Ryushi and hold him as a hero and that's all I ever wanted. In life, I'll die at sometime no matter how much I try to fool myself, my memories will be gone forever and unless I ever do something to or for the world I'll be forgotten in time. the world will go on for millions, maybe billions, of years and I want people to remember the nameClay, but it's unlikely that anyone will ewver remember me, making my life useless. The game just did more for me than use my spare time.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2007, 11:24:47 PM »

Exactly all things eventually fade. It's an analogy to life. I don't know why but I feel that I'm going to die and know one will ever know what I did. When I started out on the game there weren't many players, I was hoping maybe I could someday be a top player. I didn't work at a very fast pace but I did make it to Master Hokage, I thought I was a top dog. I did the poll and it turns out that no one knew who I was, I worked so long and got nothing. It would have made me feel better if I had at least been well known on a part of the internet but I was ignorant of the peoples' views te whole time. Like you said all things fade, but what if SL went on for many more years, players would remember the name Ryushi and hold him as a hero and that's all I ever wanted. In life, I'll die at sometime no matter how much I try to fool myself, my memories will be gone forever and unless I ever do something to or for the world I'll be forgotten in time. the world will go on for millions, maybe billions, of years and I want people to remember the nameClay, but it's unlikely that anyone will ewver remember me, making my life useless. The game just did more for me than use my spare time.
Dude, half the people on don't know who Sakumo, Rorek, or Sri are!

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

ryushi

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2007, 11:30:18 PM »

I guess I just feel emo or something .........

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 01:03:27 AM »

Handful of people remember all of the old moderators and all of the Leet Ninjas.
People won't remember when Gyu was a Chuunin. :|

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2007, 01:06:01 AM »

I will ALWAYS remember the countless killings gyururu so graciouslyu gave me. :P
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

ryushi

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2007, 01:08:06 AM »

Exactly, I'll never be as great as Gyu

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2007, 01:12:04 AM »

Handful of people remember all of the old moderators and all of the Leet Ninjas.
Well I came here late, compared to a lot of people.
The Leet Ninjas were already inactive, and Din was gone.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2007, 01:16:40 AM »

i remember them! =P

i also remember i think it was "reina" and gyu's other account.....

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2007, 01:19:02 AM »

i remember them! =P

i also remember i think it was "reina" and gyu's other account.....
*remembers a few of Gyu's alts, but won't reveal them because he doesn't want to get hit again*

ryushi

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2007, 04:00:53 AM »

I remember leet ninja, I don't know what they did but I remember who they were

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2007, 07:11:10 AM »

I remember leet ninja, I don't know what they did but I remember who they were

the leet ninja were paracticly the most famous people in all of SL >>

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2007, 03:40:41 PM »

When I came here, they were still active. There was a "great clan war" going on as well.

Back on topic. I think I contributed in making Ryushi leave  :-?

ryushi

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2007, 06:26:10 PM »

Yeah, I messaged you and asked you if you really thought that and you said something random about pizza I think T_T
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 17 queries.