Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Kakashi's Jutsu Shop  (Read 9525 times)

Eureka7

Re: Kakashi's Jutsu Shop
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2007, 01:57:21 AM »

Gimme a break there was a reason why whole idea fell apart.  It wasn't any good back then and it still is not good now! :-x

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2007, 02:10:33 AM »

Gimme a break there was a reason why whole idea fell apart.  It wasn't any good back then and it still is not good now! :-x
Geez don't be to harsh! :)
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2007, 02:51:36 AM »

I didnt want any credit I simply stated that it looked like an event id make...nowhere in there does it say anything about me wanting credit so please dont put words in my mouth mihazi....
And why are you guys assuming I dont like this? i actually like it quite abit but i know jutsus coming from scrolls has already been discussed.

Look at the bold/enlarged part below.
This is based off me and uchihas idea...my ideas are usually _______ (INsert naruto name) _______(INsert place name) and this is also based off uchihas hidden scroll idea :evil:...originality is a plus!  :roll:
Have you thought about what any of these new moves would do?
What about after a dk does it disappear?

Sorry if I put words in your mouth, but it seemed implied.
Otherwise, saying it sounds like your ideas is meaningless.

Look at the date of this thread,

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,1151.0.html

It originated from my idea ._.
I got to say, I remember this, when it was up.  I liked Gyu's idea back then, and if applicable I would still like it now.  However, the point is the idea, which we could easily see was first processed by Gyu. It is fitting that Gyu thought at that time, that people in general would not want or need jutsus after her and all the coders hard work, and Neji stated that it's human nature to be greedy. The thing about Gyu is that she's not out for glory, she wants to improve the game play for everyone. So it doesn't matter who came up with the individual idea, or if it was a team effort, as long as it is created with everyone in mind.  

I was not around when that topic was started.
Gyu's version is less powerful, cheaper, and harder to learn.

If this store is in stone only hokages and up will have access, so not many sitters will get Ryu's version.
Sitters benefit the most from chakra/jutsus, in my opinion.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 02:54:30 AM by Mihazi »

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2007, 03:43:54 AM »

Well i'm sorry for the confusion...what i MEANT to say is that the title sounds like an event based off some of mine (just look through them youll see a pattern) :roll: :D
Why dont we all get past the who made it thing? who cares? it started off as a joke and ended in drama...as usual...
would these scrolls be uber powerful? i wouldnt mind having something uber powerful to beat oro with... :D
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

behrle

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2007, 06:43:25 AM »

to be honest i love the detail, and it doesn't look impossible but just hard enough to have to earn it, it looks like a really good idea no matter whos it is

Ryumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2007, 07:21:24 AM »

to be honest i love the detail, and it doesn't look impossible but just hard enough to have to earn it, it looks like a really good idea no matter whos it is
Really? I was thinking that it was too easy,maybe I should make it a bit more difficult....hows about 5 or 6 or 20 Kakashi clones and maybe a few more requirements....

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2007, 07:27:30 AM »

Really? I was thinking that it was too easy,maybe I should make it a bit more difficult....hows about 5 or 6 or 20 Kakashi clones and maybe a few more requirements....

Depending on the rank you could add more clones, making it a bit more difficult, or you can add a fight against Kakashi using his mangkyou sharingan.

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2007, 09:16:07 AM »

Yes, make the opportunity difficult and the jutsu costly to learn because that makes it more unique and more rewarding.
Probably gives the penguin a better chance of living?

Just brainstorming here...

When you check out the shack, there is a chance you don't see Kakashi.

To get rid of actuallly making scroll items if there need be?
Instead of buying scrolls, you pay Kakashi to teach you a jutsu.
Instead of a projection of Kakashi, you train with Kakashi at his shop.

If these scrolls actually become items you activate, they can be destroyed! :shock:
The item is not perishable/one-time use. I hope I could resell them. <<

Seeing higher ranked scrolls are rare. Think something along the lines of mounts.
And/or you only see scrolls that match your current specialty, and having the corresponding specialty is needed/not needed for the training.
The shop would have the option, 'I see you have a affinity for _____(Element). I can teach/sell you these jutsus/scrolls."
I don't like the idea that I need a certain specialty to see/learn certain scrolls, but just a thought to make it harder.
But might be needed if you are to get into a real spar fight with Kakashi, read on...

After you buy it and are done training it with turns, you have to test it by using it.
I'm guessing Kakashi will tell you when you've learned the jutsu (Projection asks you to test it at Kakashi's shop).
Jutsu can't be used yet.
You test it by sparring with Kakashi. Could be a real fight so the chakra cost/specialty is required to test it.
I want this to cost chakra as well but maybe not a good idea, so no elaboration...
I'd prefer it to just tell the outcome. This could get evil...
Like the jutsu backfires and kills you.
It backfires but doesn't kill you, but instead disfigures you and you lose hp/charm/turns/etc.
The jutsu simply fails.
Kakashi accidentally kills you.
You pulled the jutsu off perfectly.
If it fails then you must wait until the next game day to test it again.
Test one jutsu a game day.
If you died, I guess you may resurrect and try again.
You keep on testing it until it works meaning you've mastered it.
You may choose to keep training it before testing it again. Maybe the chance to pull it off will increase?

An expanded structure for the shop would be needed besides just the jutsus for some of the ideas.
If no scroll, just add 'Which jutsu would you like to train?' option.
For the last idea, 'Ah, you've finished your training, which jutsu do want to test in a spar with me?'
Something like that.

I know I did not add percentages for the outcomes.
Not really sure about how you'd program that.

A little off topic, but the thought of making your own original jutsu came to mind when reading the thread Gyu pulled up, but I see that the idea has already been mentioned.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 09:33:51 AM by Mihazi »

Ryumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2007, 08:47:23 PM »

Yes, make the opportunity difficult and the jutsu costly to learn because that makes it more unique and more rewarding.
Probably gives the penguin a better chance of living?

Just brainstorming here...

When you check out the shack, there is a chance you don't see Kakashi.

To get rid of actuallly making scroll items if there need be?
Instead of buying scrolls, you pay Kakashi to teach you a jutsu.
Instead of a projection of Kakashi, you train with Kakashi at his shop.

If these scrolls actually become items you activate, they can be destroyed! :shock:
The item is not perishable/one-time use. I hope I could resell them. <<

Seeing higher ranked scrolls are rare. Think something along the lines of mounts.
And/or you only see scrolls that match your current specialty, and having the corresponding specialty is needed/not needed for the training.
The shop would have the option, 'I see you have a affinity for _____(Element). I can teach/sell you these jutsus/scrolls."
I don't like the idea that I need a certain specialty to see/learn certain scrolls, but just a thought to make it harder.
But might be needed if you are to get into a real spar fight with Kakashi, read on...

After you buy it and are done training it with turns, you have to test it by using it.
I'm guessing Kakashi will tell you when you've learned the jutsu (Projection asks you to test it at Kakashi's shop).
Jutsu can't be used yet.
You test it by sparring with Kakashi. Could be a real fight so the chakra cost/specialty is required to test it.
I want this to cost chakra as well but maybe not a good idea, so no elaboration...
I'd prefer it to just tell the outcome. This could get evil...
Like the jutsu backfires and kills you.
It backfires but doesn't kill you, but instead disfigures you and you lose hp/charm/turns/etc.
The jutsu simply fails.
Kakashi accidentally kills you.
You pulled the jutsu off perfectly.
If it fails then you must wait until the next game day to test it again.
Test one jutsu a game day.
If you died, I guess you may resurrect and try again.
You keep on testing it until it works meaning you've mastered it.
You may choose to keep training it before testing it again. Maybe the chance to pull it off will increase?

An expanded structure for the shop would be needed besides just the jutsus for some of the ideas.
If no scroll, just add 'Which jutsu would you like to train?' option.
For the last idea, 'Ah, you've finished your training, which jutsu do want to test in a spar with me?'
Something like that.

I know I did not add percentages for the outcomes.
Not really sure about how you'd program that.

A little off topic, but the thought of making your own original jutsu came to mind when reading the thread Gyu pulled up, but I see that the idea has already been mentioned.

thanks for the tip,ill have to figure a way to add it in.

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2007, 05:28:33 AM »

Good concept ryubooger, perhaps after Neji may be able to "spin" this a little on whats to come.

As far as this "credit" for this & that, it is not the time or place. Spamming about it over & over again isn't the solution. If it really means that much to you, discuss it privately with the individual - we can always edit the thread subject if need be, or merge topics also.
 ;)

Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2007, 11:34:48 AM »

ok.

I thought about a "shop" for it, and will add "basic" jutsus here, also maybe some others, but let's start from the bottom pit.

the first: kage bunhin.
I wanted to have it ingame, but had no place where to let it learn. now we have =)

Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 19 queries.