Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Puppet Ninjutsu/Kankuro's Puppet Shop.  (Read 16234 times)

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
Puppet Ninjutsu/Kankuro's Puppet Shop.
« on: October 19, 2007, 07:08:26 PM »

Ok, I was brainstorming on this because, I think puppet ninjutsu should be a specialty in the game. Only problem is that it is a tad difficult with having puppets and mounts at the same time. I think you should get to keep your mount and have a puppet at the same time, because a puppet is only allowing you to use the Puppet Ninjutsu. Also how do you get the puppet? Well, here's what I came up with. You would have to buy a puppet from Kankuro's Puppet Shop. Upon buying a puppet, the Puppet Ninjutsu would open up to you upon your next Orochimaru kill. The Puppet Ninjutsu would be available to you until you sold your puppet.

Kankuro's Puppet Shop:
You walk into a large store with a few puppets hanging from the wall and puppet arms and legs all over the place. You are greeted by Kankuro, "Hello friend! I see you're interested in buying a puppet! Well let me see what I have in stock today!" From here you would see a list of puppets that would be available for that day.
Here's a list of all the puppets that could be available.

1. Karasu:"This is my favorite puppet! He has great offensive abilities!", says Kankuro. The price of this puppet would be 10,000 Gold and 60 Gems.

2. Shanshouo:"This is a great defensive puppet!", says Kankuro. The price of this puppet would be 15,000 Gold and 75 Gems.  

3. Kuroari: "You'll not find a better puppet for immobilizing your enemy!", says Kankuro. The price of this puppet would be 25,000 Gold and 95 Gems.

4. Sandiame Kazekage: "I have never seen such fine craftsmanship on a puppet, this one is perfect!", says Kankuro. The price of this puppet would be 50,000 Gold and 175 Gems.

After you buy a puppet and get your next Orochimaru kill the Puppet Ninjutsu would be available. Here's a list of the techniques that would be available to all the puppets.

Technique List:
Level 1: Poison Smoke Bombs-Your puppet opens its mouth shooting 3 poison smoke bombs from it engulfing your opponent in a cloud of poison. Your opponent would take 15-30 damage for 3 rounds.
Level 3: Poison Needle Jab-Your puppet charges at your opponent stabbing your enemy for 40-60 damage. You opponent would suffer another 15 damage the next round due to poison.
Level 5: Puppet Arm Wrap-Your puppet charges into battle wrapping its arms around your opponent slowing them down. Your opponents defense would be decreased by 15% for 5 rounds.
Level 10: Poison Senbon Storm-Your puppet opens many secret compartments and a barrage of poisoned senbon fly towards your enemy. Your enemy would take 150 Damage and another 25 damage for 4 rounds after the intial attack due to poison.
Level 15: Puppet Razor Slash-Your puppet's arms slide razors out of them grabbing your opponent and cutting him very badly. Your opponent would suffer 400-500 Damage and another 100-150 damage for4 rounds after the intial attack due to bleeding.

OK, that's the intial attack list for the puppets. Here are the special techniques.

Special Techniques:
Karasu: 9 Points of Poison (Level 11)-Karasu detaches each of his 9 limbs each with a poison needle protruding from it. The poisoned lims shoot towards your opponent causing 200 Damage for 9 rounds.
Shanshouo: Defense of Metal (Level 11)-You take cover behind your Shanshouo's metal shield. You would gain a 50% defensive boost for 5 rounds.
Kuroari: Body Entrapment Technique (Level 11)-Your Kuroari traps your opponent inside its hollow body rendering your opponents attacks useless. You opponents attack would be decreased by 45% for 4 rounds.
Sandaime Kazekage: Iron Sand (Level 11)-Your Sandaime Kazekage opens its mouth forming several pillars made of iron sand. The pillars crash into your enemy and do 600-650 Damage!

Another idea I came up with was that once you get a certain number of Orochimaru kills using Puppet Ninjutsu you would be considered a "Puppet Master." Since you are a puppet master you can now use 2 puppets at once! You of course would still have to buy both of the puppets you wanted to use and there special techniques would still be available. The advantage of having 2 puppets at once would be that all Puppet Jutsus would be multiplied by .5!

OK, well thats my idea I have other ideas for this but, they aren't ready yet.  :cool:    
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

ryushi

Re: Puppet Ninjutsu/Kankuro's Puppet Shop.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 10:11:42 PM »

Sounds like a great idea and something good to put in the wind country but it's been brought a couple times and shot down every time. You've came up with great ideas though so it might go farther.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 10:15:20 PM »

I searched and saw its been brought up I was just trying to come at it from a different angle...only thing that is confusing is would you get to keep your mount if you have a puppet?  :?: and what rank should this be available to?
Czarguy

ryushi

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 10:22:00 PM »

I think you should get it even if you have a mount. It's basically a jutsu extensions+a.i.
Gyu or someone will of course point out that the new A.I. and mount system is being added and will rule this obsolete

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 12:39:20 AM »

Of course somebodys gonna say its impossible to do  :roll:
Czarguy

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 01:37:18 AM »

I know theyvs been suggested but my idea includes on how to get the puppets and a new shop for wind country its sorta different.
Czarguy

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 12:14:07 PM »

I just wanted you to read Oliver's reply about puppet jutsu =) I think he got something in mind already. Just no time to do it.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 02:33:01 PM »

I see. Well he does have alot to do...so it'll justt ake a little time! :P
Czarguy

ryushi

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 04:23:50 PM »

I just wanted you to read Oliver's reply about puppet jutsu =) I think he got something in mind already. Just no time to do it.

Exactly what I said she'd say. I've been around long enough to know how Gyu works  :roll:

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2007, 06:29:17 PM »

i like it
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

ryushi

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2007, 06:35:18 PM »

I'd like to get puppets though, I had an extra 400 gems

Neo

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 12:52:07 AM »

I reckon it's a pretty good idea, it could replace the mercenary system, or use it. Maybe. One change I would make is the special abilities of the puppets, particularly Sandaime kazekage. I would either do one of two things.

1) Reduce the damage to around 100-150
2) Have a buff called "Iron Sand" Which doubles/tripples your Attack and Defence for 20? rounds

Thats my input, to be honest I really like the idea, the prices are pretty good, however you might want to consider making a puppet for someone with not many Gems, like ones for 20-30 Gems, and if you plan to leave the Sandaime as he is, increase the cost so its a lot harder to get. Other wise, I think its fine.

Sabakunogaara

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2007, 12:30:07 AM »

this certainly seems like an interesting idea to me

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 12:36:27 AM »

Very cool, and I don't say that about alot of ideas.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.