Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Konan Enters Shinobi Legends  (Read 2400 times)

Samantha

Konan Enters Shinobi Legends
« on: October 24, 2007, 02:28:59 AM »

A event that can hit home for everyone.  One thing that cover the entire Shinobi Legends Universe is marriage.  By creating an event that covers married and unmarried ninjas no one is left out. 

Walking in the forest you see a beautiful female that looks like an angel.  Glorious perverted thoughts run through your head.  Do you:
1)   Flirt
2)   Walk Away

If you decide to flirt:

If you are already married/fiancée there is a 50% chance your mate or significant other sees your actions and drops your charm and flirt points significantly.  Text-Your significant other/spouse sees you flirting with another person, calls you a cheater, and stomps off in anger.

If you are married there is a 25% chance you flirt with the beautiful female in deep conversation.  You gain a temporary buff (Smooth Operator).  Text-You flirt with the angel and she seems mesmerized by your strikingly smooth moves, she whispers: “Come back and see me some time, I’ll make it worth your time.”

**If you are married there is a 25% chance you flirt with the beautiful female, only to find that the beautiful angel is Konan. (Automatic death) Text-“You aren’t man enough for the likes of me, but I’ll show you PAIN. Now DIE!”

If you are NOT married there is a 50% chance you flirt with the beautiful female only for her to steal 2 gems from you. Text: “I knew I shouldn’t have trusted a cute face and banging body.”

If you are NOT married there is a 25% chance you flirt with the beautiful female in deep conversation.  You gain a temporary buff (Smooth Operator).  Text: You flirt with the angel and she seems mesmerized by your strikingly smooth moves, “Come back and see me some time, I promise to make it worth your time.”

**If your are NOT married there is a 25% chance you flirt with the beautiful female, only to find that the woman is Konan.  (Automatic death) Text: “Love huh?  Didn’t anyone ever tell you, that love always ends in pain?”

If you decide to walk away:

If you are married/fiancée there is a 50% chance your mate or significant other sees your honorable actions and declares their love for you. Your charm points rise two points.  Text-Your spouse sees your actions and happily runs to you, “Let me show you my appreciation for your faithfulness.”(Happy Home Buff)

If you are married/fiancée there is a 50% chance you walk away from the beautiful woman and continue your journey. Text- You walk away from the woman thinking to yourself, “Did I really have a shot at that anyway?”

If you are NOT married there is a 50% chance you kick yourself for not taking advantage of an opportunity of a lifetime, “Damn, I can’t believe I didn’t talk to that beautiful woman.  That was a once in a lifetime opportunity, I must be out of my mind.” Negative Buff (Dejection)

If you are NOT married there is a 50% chance you walk away from the beautiful woman and continue your journey.  Text-You walk away from the woman thinking to yourself, “No time for play, I am here strictly for business.”

**The automatic deaths might seem too harsh (especially for those that are truly perverts). :shock:  So it instead of it being automatic death, it could be Konan leaving you with one hitpoint left. :twisted:

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
Re: Konan Enters Shinobi Legends
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 02:40:31 AM »

I like it!  :D
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 02:45:35 AM »

it looks perfect as you described it, I liked it a lot.  :D

BugWarrior

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 05:02:51 AM »

I agree with Jin :D
I could visualize the event as you explained each possible outcome. Very nice! 8)

Abysss

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 05:10:12 AM »

No battle with Konan? >_>

Kyosuke

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 05:31:17 AM »

No battle with Konan? >_>

Well, no- we have yet to see what she can actually pull off. I'm almost positive that even the names of her Jutsu have not been released.

I like it, Shikamaru. Everything that you have typed appears to fit with her general character. I personally don't see a problem with the automatic deaths; although the severe injuries work just as well.
Well done.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 06:22:46 AM »

If you are a girl?
You'd need to include that.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Eureka7

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 03:22:46 PM »

It's obvious that if you are a girl the wording will be changed to fit your gender. :roll:  Another excellent event and of course I vote against the automatic death.   :P

Maria

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 12:39:20 AM »

It's obvious that if you are a girl the wording will be changed to fit your gender. :roll:  Another excellent event and of course I vote against the automatic death.   :P

I think he means that a girl wouldn't want to flirt with Konan

How about Pein for girls?

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 12:40:12 AM »

It's obvious that if you are a girl the wording will be changed to fit your gender. :roll:  Another excellent event and of course I vote against the automatic death.   :P

A little bit of both.
I mean, it'd be hard to translate over.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Maria

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2007, 12:41:57 AM »

A little bit of both.

It would probably mean the event would change most, if not all, of the text

Kyosuke

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2007, 12:51:46 AM »

A little bit of both.

It would probably mean the event would change most, if not all, of the text

Or, if you're a female it simply doesn't come up. Either way. It wouldn't take much for him to change the text; nor would he have to change very much of it. It's very flexible.

Samantha

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 01:19:57 AM »

Female Version

Walking in the forest you see a handsome young man that looks like an angel.  Glorious perverted thoughts begin to run through your head. Do you:
1)   Flirt
2)   Walk Away

If you decide to flirt:

If you are already married/fiancée there is a 50% chance your mate or significant other sees your actions and drops your charm and flirt points significantly.  Text-Your significant other/spouse sees you flirting with another person, calls you a cheater, and stomps off in anger.

If you are married there is a 25% chance you flirt with the handsome man in deep conversation.  You gain a temporary buff (Smooth Operator).  ).  Text-You flirt with the Adonis and he is mesmerized by your stunning beauty, he whispers: "Come back and see me some time, I’ll make it worth your time.”

If you are married there is a 25% chance you flirt with the adonis, only to find that he is one of Pein's bodies. (Automatic death) Text-“Love always leads to pain, and I will show you true pain.”

If you are NOT married there is a 50% chance you flirt with the adonis only for him to steal 2 gems from you. Text: “I knew I shouldn’t have trusted a cute face and banging body.”

If you are NOT married there is a 25% chance you flirt with the adonis in deep conversation.  You gain a temporary buff (Smooth Operator).  Text: You flirt with the adonis and he is mesmerized by your beauty, “Come back and see me some time, I promise to make it worth your time.”

If your are NOT married there is a 25% chance you flirt with the adonis, only to find that your adonis is Pein.  (Automatic death) Text: “Love huh?  Didn’t anyone ever tell you, that love always ends in pain?”

If you decide to walk away:

If you are married/fiancée there is a 50% chance your mate or significant other sees your honorable actions and declares their love for you. Your charm points rise two points.  Text-Your spouse sees your actions and happily runs to you, “Let me show you my appreciation for your faithfulness.”(Happy Home Buff)

If you are married/fiancée there is a 50% chance you walk away from the handsome man and continue your journey. Text- You walk away from the adonis thinking to yourself, “Did I really have a shot at that anyway?”

If you are NOT married there is a 50% chance you kick yourself for not taking advantage of an opportunity of a lifetime, “Damn, I can’t believe I didn’t talk to that fine hunk of a man.  That was a once in a lifetime opportunity, I must be out of my mind.” Negative Buff (Dejection)

If you are NOT married there is a 50% chance you walk away from the man and continue your journey.  Text-You walk away from the man thinking to yourself, “No time for play, I am here strictly for business.”

**Automatic deaths could be changed to being left with one hitpoint. Strictly up to discussion, I could live with either way.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2007, 03:00:43 AM »

I like it but how good would the buff be?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Marior92

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2007, 04:41:07 AM »

This is a good event, but if I wasn't married I would dread this event. 25% Percent chance for a buff, and -2 gems or death with the others? And you can't even safelty walk away from it! I think that the "dejection" negative buff should be removed from this.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 19 queries.