Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Kekkei Genkai Event  (Read 2225 times)

Samantha

Kekkei Genkai Event
« on: October 27, 2007, 09:03:07 PM »

A Bomb In the Forest

This event if accepted would have to be implemented after the implementation of the kekkei genkai. 

Training in the woods you active your Byakugan.  You are able to see three bombs in the forest.  However you are not sure of the vast number of people setting the bombs.

Do you:
1)   Go to village and ask for help in battling these foes
2)   Go forward and battle these ragamuffins
3)   Leave this forest before the whole place goes up in flames
****Each choice is alignment based****

Selecting 1 (Go the village and ask for help in battling the foes)
1)   There is a 20% chance that while you turn around to go get help the bombs go off and destroy the village.  (Automatic death/ or 1 hp left)
2)   There is a 20% chance that while you turn around to go get help; you mount up a few people and battle against the foes. 
3)   There is a 20% chance that while you turn around to go get help, none of the people in the village believe you and must decide to go fight the foes yourself or leave. 
4)   There is a 20% chance that you get help to fight the foes, only to have your help actually be on the side of your foes. (Now you must fight even more people to stop the detonation of the bombs.)
5)   There is a 20% chance that you get help to fight the foes, only to find out that the bombs are defective and your help is angry at you for wasting their time. (Battle a mob).

Selecting 2 (Go forward and battle these ragamuffins)
1)   50% Pretty self explanatory you go into battle with the odds stacked against you.  However, you do at least have your kekkei genkai against a slew of enemies. Do you target the enemies at bomb 1, bomb 2, or bomb 3?  Be quick before the bombs go off.
2)   25% You go into battle with the odds stacked against you.  You are kicking butt and taking names against the enemy, but they aren’t putting up much of a fight. Finally you hear one say, “These bombs are defective, FOOL!”  You pay each injured person gold to ensure no lawsuit.   
3)   25% You go into battle with the odds stacked against you, but you have what none of your enemies have a kekkei genkai, the byakugan, right?  Erm…..Well, maybe not. You go into battle only to have your byakugan rendered useless, as you see one of the enemies you are fighting is Ranmaru!

Selecting 3 (Leave this forest before the whole place goes up in flames)
1)   25% You hastily leave the forest as quickly as possible. You lose a few items/or gems in your haste. 
2)   50% You gather your goods and quickly vamoose the premise. 
3)   25% In a erratic manner you make noise in your haste to leave the forest as quickly as possible, but the noise startles one of people setting the bombs.  Ooops! You are dead, only your charred remains are visible.

I know that this one is specifically for the Byakugan.  I hope to have one specifically for the Sharingan as well.  A quick shout out to the Crazyanbu and the entire group that came up with the original ‘Bomb in the Forest’ idea, after seeing the topic ‘bomb in the forest’ this idea came to me; of course with a different twist. :roll:  I hope to have the sharingan event with Deidara as the antagonist soon. Please discuss any changes you might think might be needed or anything constructive. Thanks!!!!!

Kyosuke

Re: Kekkei Genkai Event
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 09:14:24 PM »

Shikamaru you really are a genius. I like it; a lot, actually. It's slightly strange considering that the Kekkei Genkai have not been completed, but nonetheless...

I hope that coding isn't an issue in this case.

Eureka7

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 09:20:54 PM »

Wow another awesome event Shikamaru. I just have one question.  Why is it that everytime I see one of your events I feel like I'm back in school?  You put everything so freakin' neat and in order.  :shock:

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 11:34:37 PM »

Another great idea Shikamarum but this event would be just  for those who choose to have Byakugan? :roll:

ryushi

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 02:20:39 AM »

I think that it's a good idea even though I hope I don't get byakugan. Do you plan on coming up with multiple kekkai genkai events.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 02:37:48 AM »

Great idea.That also explains what some people meant in the other one.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 07:11:39 AM »

this seems almost pointless, what is the reward and such?
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Samantha

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 02:08:54 PM »

*sighs* I knew eventually someone would ask for rewards.  It never fails. :roll:  The answer: The same reward you get for fighting the legendary brothers. The same exact gift for fighting the rabid werewolf.  The same gift for taking the time to help a old man back to his village.  The same gift for deciding to look at a eclipse or pay no attention to it.  The same reward for hitting Konohamaru for his pranks or deciding to let others get him.  The same exact gift for battling the Sphinx or even the Gorgon.  Finally, the same exact 'pointless' reason why you go into the forest every game day.
Simply put this event is a combo event.  Your reward is two fold, it involves your alignment and experience.  The only person that could add a gem reward to this event would be Neji.  Being that this is only for a specific kekkei genkai, and that you have to start over to even get to this point he might be generous and add a gem or two, but I wouldn't hold my breath.  :twisted:

ryushi

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 02:12:20 PM »

*sighs* I knew eventually someone would ask for rewards.  It never fails. :roll:  The answer: The same reward you get for fighting the legendary brothers. The same exact gift for fighting the rabid werewolf.  The same gift for taking the time to help a old man back to his village.  The same gift for deciding to look at a eclipse or pay no attention to it.  The same reward for hitting Konohamaru for his pranks or deciding to let others get him.  The same exact gift for battling the Sphinx or even the Gorgon.  Finally, the same exact 'pointless' reason why you go into the forest every game day.
Simply put this event is a combo event.  Your reward is two fold, it involves your alignment and experience.  The only person that could add a gem reward to this event would be Neji.  Being that this is only for a specific kekkei genkai, and that you have to start over to even get to this point he might be generous and add a gem or two, but I wouldn't hold my breath.  :twisted:

In the wolf event you get a statue worth 2 gems >_>

Eureka7

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 02:37:13 PM »

And you get experience, which I think was the point. Man, I don't see how people that come up with events deal with you guys.   :-x  In explaining the idea, he says I know this is for the byakugan, I hope to have one for the sharingan soon. Still people complain, "This is only for the Byakugan!"  No really.  Then gives example to other so called pointless events and circumstances, to have them nickpicked.  Man, that why I don't even waste my time thinking of ideas for the game you will always have peeps that want to have huge rewards and others that want to brush through you idea looking for misspelled words and points that have nothing to do with the freakin' point being made.  :-x
*gets off his soap box and exits stage left*

ryushi

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 02:42:34 PM »

And you get experience, which I think was the point. Man, I don't see how people that come up with events deal with you guys.   :-x  In explaining the idea, he says I know this is for the byakugan, I hope to have one for the sharingan soon. Still people complain, "This is only for the Byakugan!"  No really.  Then gives example to other so called pointless events and circumstances, to have them nickpicked.  Man, that why I don't even waste my time thinking of ideas for the game you will always have peeps that want to have huge rewards and others that want to brush through you idea looking for misspelled words and points that have nothing to do with the freakin' point being made.  :-x
*gets off his soap box and exits stage left*

People just try to help improve it, even by spelling errors. Go yell at Gyu, she'll kill you with Gyu powers, now I shank you.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2007, 03:49:32 PM »

A Bomb In the Forest

This event if accepted would have to be implemented after the implementation of the kekkei genkai. 

Training in the woods you active your Byakugan.  You are able to see three bombs in the forest.  However you are not sure of the vast number of people setting the bombs.

Do you:
1)   Go to village and ask for help in battling these foes
2)   Go forward and battle these ragamuffins
3)   Leave this forest before the whole place goes up in flames
****Each choice is alignment based****

Selecting 1 (Go the village and ask for help in battling the foes)
1)   There is a 20% chance that while you turn around to go get help the bombs go off and destroy the village.  (Automatic death/ or 1 hp left)
2)   There is a 20% chance that while you turn around to go get help; you mount up a few people and battle against the foes. 
3)   There is a 20% chance that while you turn around to go get help, none of the people in the village believe you and must decide to go fight the foes yourself or leave. 
4)   There is a 20% chance that you get help to fight the foes, only to have your help actually be on the side of your foes. (Now you must fight even more people to stop the detonation of the bombs.)
5)   There is a 20% chance that you get help to fight the foes, only to find out that the bombs are defective and your help is angry at you for wasting their time. (Battle a mob).

Selecting 2 (Go forward and battle these ragamuffins)
1)   50% Pretty self explanatory you go into battle with the odds stacked against you.  However, you do at least have your kekkei genkai against a slew of enemies. Do you target the enemies at bomb 1, bomb 2, or bomb 3?  Be quick before the bombs go off.
2)   25% You go into battle with the odds stacked against you.  You are kicking butt and taking names against the enemy, but they aren’t putting up much of a fight. Finally you hear one say, “These bombs are defective, FOOL!”  You pay each injured person gold to ensure no lawsuit.  
3)   25% You go into battle with the odds stacked against you, but you have what none of your enemies have a kekkei genkai, the byakugan, right?  Erm…..Well, maybe not. You go into battle only to have your byakugan rendered useless, as you see one of the enemies you are fighting is Ranmaru!

Selecting 3 (Leave this forest before the whole place goes up in flames)
1)   25% You hastily leave the forest as quickly as possible. You lose a few items/or gems in your haste. 
2)   50% You gather your goods and quickly vamoose the premise. 
3)   25% In a erratic manner you make noise in your haste to leave the forest as quickly as possible, but the noise startles one of people setting the bombs.  Ooops! You are dead, only your charred remains are visible.

I know that this one is specifically for the Byakugan.  I hope to have one specifically for the Sharingan as well.  A quick shout out to the Crazyanbu and the entire group that came up with the original ‘Bomb in the Forest’ idea, after seeing the topic ‘bomb in the forest’ this idea came to me; of course with a different twist. :roll:  I hope to have the sharingan event with Deidara as the antagonist soon. Please discuss any changes you might think might be needed or anything constructive. Thanks!!!!!

Um, I have a suggestion.
In the ones where the bombs are thought to be active, you have a turn limit.
If the bomb isn't inactive, you stop fighting and wonder why it hasn't went off THEN that event takes place.
If the bomb is active and you can't beat them in time, welll, boom.

Also, I know what the evil event is (#3), but what are the other two?

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 12:26:20 AM »

I would guess that asking for help would be lawful or good because you follow a set protocol and going straight to battle might be either chaotic or good.But this is just a guess.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

BugWarrior

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2007, 01:59:28 AM »

Why are you guys trying to figure out what moves increase certain alignments.  If it is all explained to you here in the forum then it wouldn't be any fun during the real event. Some things are better kept a secret.  :cool:

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2007, 02:04:12 AM »

You still need a clear outline so Neji can approve it.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 20 queries.