Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Mizuki in the Forest  (Read 2670 times)

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
Mizuki in the Forest
« on: October 30, 2007, 02:29:09 AM »

Something Special!

As you trek through the forest, hacking down saplings that bar your path with your *weapon name*, you stumble upon a clearing surrounded by gigantic trees. A run-down shack stands near the tallest tree of all, its foundations obviously rotting with old age.

Thinking this would be a good place to take a rest, you are about to lie down when a rustling coming from the thick clump of bushes directly across from you causes you to leap to your feet.

A. Go take a peek over the bushes.
B. This is too creepy... time to leave!

A.   (10% chance):

As you approach the bushes and peer over, you see three young children, all wearing peculiar goggles over their foreheads. One, who wears an odd hat and scarf, is talking to the other two, who each look frightened.
   The boy seems to have noticed your approach and springs to his feet. The other two turn around, and you stumble and fall through the bushes, surprised that they saw you. The boy points a finger at you. “Hey, who are you!?!”
   Recognizing the group as Konohamaru, the 3rd Hokage's grandson, and some of his friends, you tell them who you are with an air of dignity. Konohamaru and his friends have no idea who you are, much to your disappointment. You ask them what they were doing in the middle of the forest. At this point, the young girl breaks down crying, and you decide to take them back to Konoha Gakure. Hours later, you stand in the Hokage’s office where Tsunade pulls you aside as Shizune leads the kids off.
   “That was a very brave and thoughtful thing you did,” Tsunade says with a smile. “This isn’t much, but take it as a reward for your good deed.

You have received (100 x level) gold and 1 gem.
You lost a forest fight and some hitpoints during your adventure.

A. (90% chance):

As you peer over the thicket, a figure looks up upon seeing you. Standing up and walking into the light, you realize, to your disappointment, that the thing is Mizuki. He holds the Scroll of Sealing at his side. He smirks at you. “Sent by the Hokage, eh? Nobody will stop Lord Orochimaru’s dreams. Nobody will stop MY dreams.”
   Before you can say anything, he attacks you!

You have encountered Mizuki who lunges at you with Giant Shuriken!
(5x your hitpoints or 1000; whichever is less, 150% of your attack, 75% of your defense)

Upon victory:
   You have defeated Mizuki! You promptly return the Scroll of Sealing to Tsunade, who shakes your hand enthusiastically. “Oh, thank you! I’d sent several ANBU after him, but none came back... please accept this as a token of thanks.”

You have received (250 x level) gold and 3 gems.
You have lost a forest fight during your adventure.

Upon death:
   Mizuki grins as you lie helpless on the forest floor. “So long...” are the last words you hear. He begins spinning a shuriken in his hand...

You have died! You have lost 5% of your experience and all of your gold.

B. (5% chance)

You run from the clearing, creeped out from the rustling you had heard. Suddenly, you find a pair of eyes staring at you. Mizuki emerges from the shadows, and a feeling of dread grips you as he unhooks his giant shuriken. “Let’s have some fun, coward!”

You have encountered Mizuki who lunges at you with Giant Shuriken!
(same stats as above)

Upon victory:
   You run from the clearing as Mizuki lays defeated on the forest floor. You life is your own reward.
   You have lost a forest fight.

Upon death:
   Your pupils dilate in fear of what’s about to come. You lay in a puddle of blood as Mizuki prepares to deliver the final blow...

You have died! You have lost 5% of your experience and all of your gold.

B. (25% chance)

You exit the area, panting for breath. What lurked beyond those bushes is clearly gone and not following you. You have no idea what it was, but you’re glad to be far from it.

Your excursion has cost you a forest fight.

B. (70% chance)

You stand on the outskirts of the forest, panting for breath after your escape. A rustling escapes from the bushes nearby and you scream and trip backwards, almost landing on Tenten, who’s on a break from work at Ichiraku’s. She glares at you as a pair of squirrels dart from out of the bushes. You sigh at your cowardice and foolishness.

You lose a forest fight and some charm!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 02:54:20 AM by Hiro »
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: Mizuki in the Forest
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 02:54:47 AM »

you said the third is with konohamaru's gang... that aint possible... ._.;

and i think it could use osme tweaks but okay overall

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 02:57:55 AM »

you said the third is with konohamaru's gang... that aint possible... ._.;

and i think it could use osme tweaks but okay overall

I know there were gonna be typos like that when I just sat down and typed it quickly .-.;;

Abysss

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 02:59:38 AM »

It's ok, you could put more thought, dialogue, and choices in it....

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 03:06:26 AM »

I didn't feel like adding dialog since I was too lazy, so it can be changed there... same thing with choices, although there aren't many places to add more choices .-.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 12:19:30 PM »

I didn't feel like adding dialog since I was too lazy, so it can be changed there... same thing with choices, although there aren't many places to add more choices .-.
No need to do so. It's just an inferior idea with better rewards compared to the existing event enemies that can be found in the forest.

Beastboi

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 12:47:36 AM »

:roll: i liked it

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 19 queries.